any good quality girls around?

• by quality, i meant girls who are attractive in appearance and having pleasant characters. i am a guy at mid30's, 179cm in height, fit, educated, have a stable job, good sense of humor and presentable. welcome to chat.

• Dear Friend

Greetings in the of GOD, I am Rev.Dr. James Simon there is a old Man here in our hospital INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL, He has brain cancer problem His name is Evangelist Renato Ulrich a nationality of Switzerland, He is 72 years old.. He is now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time Brain cancer from all indications, His condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that He may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

He told us His late Wife was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of their marriage they had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war.

His personal physician told Him that He may not live for more than two months and He is so scared about this. So, He now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of evangelism in America , Europe, Asian Countries and Africa .

He is willing to donate the sum of $14.900, 000.00 Million US Dollars to the motherless babys homes, the poor, the less privileged charity homes and widows too. Therefore His lawyer will file an immediate application for the collection of the deposit of the money in the name of your ministry. Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use other than enhancement of motherless babys homes, the poor, the less privileged charity homes and widows.

He told me that He asked the lord to forgive him all his sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful. He will be going in for an operation, and I pray that he survive the operation.

At this moment He cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that his relatives are around him and he have been restricted by us from taking telephone calls because He deserve all the rest He can get.

Presently, if you are interested in carrying out this task, I will inform HIS Family Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.

I know he has never met you before but his mind tells him you can do that based on your where he found your profile on the internet to do this, and I hope you act sincerely, He will pay you 20% of this money if you will assist Him because now He is too weak and fragile to do things by Him self because of His cancer.

NB: He will appreciate your most confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as he don't want anything that will Jeopardize His last wish, due to the fact that He do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of His last wish.

Lastly, He want you to be praying for Him as regards his entire life and His health because He have come to find out since His spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity that what I preach for Him. please contact me in my pravite email for security purpose ([email protected])

I await your urgent reply.

Yours in Christ Jesus

Rev.Dr James Simon

• dear friend, good try but stupid.

you can contact me directly via msn as well

[email protected]

hehe. i await your urgent reply too.

• gf or sl?

• ow, neither. just a witty and pretty lady to share things with.

• guess all the good quality ones have gone to clubbing tonight.

• is you again????....hahahaha