sincerely looking for a smart, decent lady for compansion, I don't mind she is married or attached.

• I'm just a man who is looking for compansion who is 33 years old, 181cm height, good lookiong and with a heart to find the one who can let me get into it.

feel free to ask me any question. serious only!

• is there anyone?

• Sometimes, when a guy calls himself handsome, it gives us older women a creepy feeling...

• so Fa_ma,

how should a handsome guy introduce himself and let you know he is handsome without being too obvious?

• 就算世界上無人認為我係靚仔, 我點都要橕自己架啦! XD

• not yet ugly, well, I think it's something I may or may not discover for myself, depending on whether I and the guy would eventually meet. It doesn't need to be mentioned.

"Handsome" is really very subjective. I think Bruce Willis is drop dead handsome. Not everyone would agree with me. XD

衰人A, 咁又係.

• Fa_ma,

well Bruce Willis is okay but if I was a girl i think I would be weak at the knees for George Clooney lol.

I have seen requests from ladies directly asking if the guy is attractive. Now if I were to say no, then I would be out of contention, but if I said yes, who would believe haha

• not yet ugly, well it depends on what kind of women you are interested in. For me, if a guy asks me for photos, I quite sure won't meet with him unless he strikes me as an exceedingly interesting person. :)

• Fa_ma,

AS for most guys I am of course into girls with intellect, can hold their own in a conversation, witty and flirty, but like most guys we'll settle for those that are still breathing lol

• Still breathing?? That's outrageous...

I'm still breathing. I just broke up with my man (this news is less than 24 hours old haha). Maybe you can buy me a drink. LOL... :P

• Fa_ma,

well you certainly work fast lol, It would be my pleasure to buy you a drink and share some of life's pleasures haha

• I feel better already. :P

• fama,

you are so right...the reason i chat on the internet is because I don't want people just to be attracted by by appearance... :P

is the drink for consolation or celebration? XD

• Hello Mikhail~

The drink is of course for celebration, that I am still breathing and can lure a guy to drink with me. XD

• Fa_ma,

witty, can stand here own in a conversation......and still breathing, almost meets all of my criteria hahaha

• well fama, didn't know you still have interest for guys, hahaha :P

• Mikhail, I need them in the bed department. That's most unfortunate I tell you.

not at all, yes, I am quite 筍. XD

• sorry host, just saying "hi" to an old thread friend...i'll leave you in peace ^^

have fun hunting! :)

• Fa_ma,

ohh so you really need someone to make your bed kakaka, better not mess it up in the first place or how about calling room service ;-P

• not at all, room service will do. Hopefully room service can also walk my dogs. LOL...

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.