***NANNY NEEDED URGENTLY***

• Hello and how are you today? my name is Steven Higgins the CEO Royal Textiles & Fabrics ,i need a nanny over here (104 ETHEL STREET ,NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE. TYNE AND WEAR . NEW 8WA) to take care of my kids because i lost my wife two years ago and my job is really taking so much time.

I am willing to pay you up One Thousand pounds sterling (1,000 pounds) per week and will provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation as a live-in Nanny.

I would like to see your Curriculum Vitae (CV), that is if you have any. all i need is a caring,loving,motherly and well determined, that can take good care of my kids for me but with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services and hopefully you will be my kid's Nanny and do according to your words.

I reside in Newcastle upon Tyne and do not get worried about any documents (work Permit and Visa),a travel agency here in the United Kingdom will handle that for you. I love my kid so much because they are the apple of my eyes, they are all i have since their mother died.

Do get back to me as soon as possible with the following information, so that i will also send them an email telling them about you . you can send it to my id: [email protected]

FULL NAME:...........
    TELEPHONE:.....................

Regards,

Steven Higgins.

•  TYNE AND WEAR . NEW 8WA) to take care of my kids because i lost my wife two years ago and my job is really taking so much time.