***NANNY NEEDED URGENTLY***

• Hello and how are you today? my name is Steven Higgins the CEO Royal Textiles & Fabrics ,i need a nanny over here (104 ETHEL STREET ,NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE. TYNE AND WEAR . NEW 8WA) to take care of my kids because i lost my wife two years ago and my job is really taking so much time.

I am willing to pay you up One Thousand pounds sterling (1,000 pounds) per week and will provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation as a live-in Nanny.

I would like to see your Curriculum Vitae (CV), that is if you have any. all i need is a caring,loving,motherly and well determined, that can take good care of my kids for me but with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services and hopefully you will be my kid's Nanny and do according to your words.

I reside in Newcastle upon Tyne and do not get worried about any documents (work Permit and Visa),a travel agency here in the United Kingdom will handle that for you. I love my kid so much because they are the apple of my eyes, they are all i have since their mother died.

Do get back to me as soon as possible with the following information, so that i will also send them an email telling them about you . you can send it to my id: barrister_stevenhiggins@yahoo.com

FULL NAME:...........
    TELEPHONE:.....................

Regards,

Steven Higgins.

• TYNE AND WEAR . NEW 8WA) to take care of my kids because i lost my wife two years ago and my job is really taking so much time.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.