Seeking a lady for a romantic CNY weekend at the Upper House

• Hello wonderful ladies,

I was thinking that maybe I could entice you into spending a weekend with me during Chinese New Year at the Upper House. Just to start, a self-introduction: early 30s, Stanford graduate, founder of several startups in the Silicon Valley and now splitting my time between US and HK to expand my companies' operations. I'm seeking a relationship an intelligent and beautiful lady without the confines of traditional expectations and boundaries. A thirst for adventure is close to my heart. <br><br>

I imagine us checking into the newly opened Upper House on a Saturday evening. Before I get you settled in to our room, let's get acquainted over a relaxing drink and light dinner together at the Caprice. It sounds like a great way to continue the evening. I'm sure you will need some rest after your busy week at work. <br><br>

That would lead us to a very nice ride up the elevator to our lair for the weekend. I hope we are alone on the ride up, this being my first chance to really hold your hand. I can only imagine how wonderful you will smell. Our room will be very spacious and a large tub will be available. I see a fresh pack of strawberries and champagne ready for our consumption. I'd like to savor this evening. <br><br>

Sunday - this is your day; a spoiling day for you. Let's go for a couples spa after our lazy brunch on the bed. Dinner - you get to pick the restaurant this time, as long as it is on the west side of Cotton Tree Drive. I want all eyes in the restaurant to be on you when we walk into the restaurant. Shall we go do a little shopping after our spa in search of a perfect dress and red-soles shoes for this evening? I can't wait to embrace you again after our dinner.

A goodbye kiss on Monday morning, only to look forward to our next encounter. If this piques your interest, do drop me an introduction at [email protected]. Your intelligence and impeccable hygiene are of utmost importance to me.

p.s. If you have any photos you'd like to share, please send them. I'm visually oriented.

• the word "imagine" in the second paragraph is so important that all these are only your illusion!

loser

• dont mistake using different vocab would be equal to good english

• how could it be better then, JJ?

• Mr alex,

is there anyone chatting with u...is match with yr expectation??

• I think he must has some match already, coz he just want: pretty, intellgent, n good hygiene.

btw alex do u hv a small dick? u know.. it's tempting wht u've mentioned... but I prefer smaller size.

• I think...Alex would be an Indian...

Don't ask me why. I just have a sense that he is an indian...

• @julia: sorry I don't. And don't want to hurt you anyways. Oh and stop posing as woman when you post.

@orange: I'm 100% chinese. Born and grew up in HK.

Bare with me ladies as I am trying to read and reply every single email :D