Today's threads are so boring, so open up a new thread to see anyone wanna some chats??!!

• gent, hi

• 支持,每日每晚Dpost 都係咁boring

• hi dml

how are u doing after the holidays? super bored here!!

• kat

你都覺?以前都有d 比較interesting 既,而家都好難搵到一條想入去傾既!!!

• gent,

而家都好難搵到一條想入去傾既..

haha, super agree and super super agree! ;)

• gent, of course ! so boring that i don't want to leave anything there!

• yes, ladies

just found threads asking for sl/sp.............. & many of these hosts just opened the thread then disappeared~~~

• totally agree!!! start a thread then disappeared!

how come, omg

• hi kat, have you been those threads before? i am a regular chatty in one of that kind, the host does come back once a while. haha, i think the host is a super-busy person. :)

• i think some of these threads are just fake!!!

u know, some ppl use this method to collect msn/email for sale. that's why we got all these junk mails~~~

• gent,

haha, even the chance is slim, ppl don't want to miss the chance. :P

• i know, i often see doxens of guys leaving their contact to try their luck~~~

sometimes found it so funny :-)

• gent,

they are increasing the chance of exposure, others may add them if their 'CV' is attractive. ;)

• hahahaha............. of coz they "try" to make (up) their cv as good as possible~~~

but whether these are reliable would be another issue lor !!!

just wonder how come every guy is 180cm or above while i seldom see these tall guys on the street~~~

• gent,

they all hide in she and wait for to be discovered.

perhaps you should start a thread and call as :

"how to write CV in she" :P

• dml, some of them la, but actually i just walk around and leave a line, then go out too, they replied too slow la, hhaa

• kat,

no worry, i will be staying here, make sure you come and drop a line for me, i will response as soon as i can. :)

• dml

u mean i ask for assistance or i brief the others on writing up a "she"-cv ?

• hahah, thanks dml, you are so sweet

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.