a really decent guy is hoping to find a matching lady as lover... details inside

• 29, 178cm, 70kg, decent looking, study abroad and work in a professional field... outgoing, good sense of humor, gentle and polite...

the ideal ones should be pretty, elegance, sweet and caring... i think it's hard to find such a gal but if you are confident of yourself we could still start a chat~

• what is your annual income?

• Helen,

I don't mind to give u a rough idea if we get to know more, but how does it relate to a date?

do you know all your friends/bfs annual income?

• from HK$3-8M plus bonus

• helen,

that's not my question, can you read them again pls?

• no free meal in the world, next time don't mention PROFESSIONAL if you are not qualified

on 9

• helen,

唔好咁猛火, 係專科醫生醫務所做掃地, 都係 professional field

• helen,

i'm here not first for a fight, i'm here to meet some decent girls

i welcome any nice person to come in for a chat, but that definitely isn't you

whoever told you that a professional mean to make millions per annum? e.g. accountants are professional but many of them don't even make a million a yr, does it mean they don't gain respect?

i pay no respect to people like you, no matter you are guy or gal, that who look at money in the first place

• 講得岩, 香港好多夫妻唔係只講錢, 佢地會申請綜援去旅行講心

• is there any thoughtful girl around?

• Mr. Grass,

Guess there aren't that many professional ladies around.

貓仔 are you profesional in 專科醫生醫務所做掃地 ? LOL

• no no no, 我係專業淫事

• easy,

finally i find a normal person here...

i guess there's many, but just trying my luck since it's typhoon night and there maybe more ppl who could leave early and have some spare time for a chat

• It's not easy to find someone for decent chat really, like shooting the stars in the sky... you need to be really lucky.

貓仔,

點專業法? 分享一下可以嘛? ^^

• easy,

shooting the stars? that's impossible... lolz...

how about you? any luck for you so far?

• Why would I be here if I got a star in my hand? LOL

Well, I just wander around here and kill time while working. Will see how things go.

• good to hear..

basically i'm here to kill time and hoping to hv some luck..

but seem like it's quite unlikely

• So what are you looking for really? Maybe you could make it clear so your Ms. Right won't be confused.

• what do u feel like i'm looking for based on what i typed here?

• I can see the kind of gals you are looking for, but what are you looking them for?

That was my question.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.