she sex 板有可能有好男人嗎

• see topic

• Yes, I am good guy

• 無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無無

• I wont say im a good man, but i can say im not bad, want to chat for more?

• 咁就要睇你心目中好既定義係咩喇

• any good lady in she.com?? (sex-messageboard)

• sure~

• i can say that I am decent and nice enough, but unfortunately I was so unluckily in the past...

• hi lady

你有咩唔愉快既經歷?

• than why only have good lady but no good guy here?? it doesn't fair wor!!

• I also had some bad experiences, and i know it is hard to find a nice one....lady, can we chat in msn for more?

terroristisbush@hotmail.com

• jenny00,

有, 但搵好男人做咩呢?

• yes very unpleasant exp here :(

• 有可能... 不過好細...

同埋, 都要睇下你搵邊種 好男人.....

• lady,

咩事咁傷心?

• haha~ 你'好'既定義係乜先

• lady

講黎聽下

• sigh...met some bad guys in real life and cyber world lor

• 狼就多- -好男人..披著羊皮果隻?

• lady

both r bad guys?

咁你又真係幾唔好彩

你同佢地係認真定係玩玩下?

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.