Fancy car sex? Sex in ciname?

• Watchers ... haha you guys are truly naughty. What's so fun about watching others?

About my story ... I once had an ex-gf who got wet so easily, I remember we went to see the movie "invisible man" and I don't know why (swear to god I don't know) she got turned on (and it was supposed to be a thriller ...). When I drove her home, it has been my habbit in putting my hand on her bare thigh (whenever she wears skirt). I found that not only her panties were wet (she was wearing a small piece of CK, but also in between her legs were also soaked ...

When we arrived, I found that the seat was wet (and next time when I get my next car I go for leather instead of fabric hahaa). We went to a piece of empty land, park down our car near the Olympian City area and had a outdoor car sex that late evening ...

I pumped her from behind with her panties torned to her legs ... we went crazy .. and I cum in her mouth that night (first time ever I cum in her mouth ... and she requested it).

We broke up like 5 years back and I can still remember the feeling of the night ... and I have never met anyone that juicy again ...

• mandy, pls send me your contact to : [email protected]

or keep me inform the next event and we go together, cheers

s-man: did the girl cum in the end? how long the whole thing took?

did you and your partner wear condoms?

• Joe

that is a nice one.

naughty girl

is that your email or msn? can i email you my contact.

• naughty girl,my pleasure to share my experience to you.

But I'm go to work now, chat in msn is better than in sex board.

welcome add me to chat about my experience.

[email protected]

• How do you girls get turned on? Mandy? Naughty Girl?

Any fantasies other than orgy? I once had a fantasy about doing mobile vibrator with my girl, never tried as they were all too shy ... you girls ever tried?

• Joe,

your story is very interesting indeed. Thx for sharing with us.

However, i have a query, how can someone get wet so easily that can cause your car seat all soaked up? i am a bit puzzled with this but i do believe in you (maybe she was really really horny that moment). You guys must had sex all the time if she is this easy to get turn on.

• hi naughty girl and mandy, wanna try sex in cinema again, hehe

• mandy: both but email me would be better, thx

joe: i hate vibrators, don't know what can really turns me on

• Naughty girl, be very honest with you I got puzzled myself. She is really easy to get wet and once she is turned on ... her juice came out like a small stream (I am not kidding). So I didn't really enjoy doing oral with her except for pulling out the tip of my tongue to play with her little button.

We do have great nights once a while, but not all nights are so special. Most of time (esp during the later era of our relationship) it is only about undressing, lay down, sxxk and fxxk ...not much fun. I guess that's another reason why I remembered that very special night. Maybe I should watch the "Invisible man" again to see how that could possibly turn a lady on .. ahah I really don't know ...

• joe

I never like toys.

for me a good kiss will turn me on, however he got to be someone i like/love.

naughty

ok, i am sending u an email now.

• A good kiss would do ... but I have not really met any good kissers in my life. Some are too exaggerating, some are too shy ... just missed someone with the right balance ...

As a man, I get turned on when I see some visual impact and this is a bit strange of me that I feel truly turned on when my girl (the one that I like/love) does things to me with her full heart (believe me it can be felt) ... esp during oral and kissings

• thanks mandy

joe, i have to get back to work now both

nice chatting with you guys

• hi, mandy

• naughty

i got failed notice, can't email u...

• Nice chatting with both of you ... Chao

• Joe

really, u must have been dating all the local girls, i found that HK guys also know shxt about kissing.

hi nohairman

• mandy

sorry pls try again, probably i have not logged for that account for too long, it should work now. thx

• Mandy, you are right and wrong. I had most of my ex-gf from HK, couple of them from Japan and Korea. Never tried Caucasians as I had very bad experience with holding a normally looking Caucasian girl's fatty waist during my young days hahahaa

Yes, and admittedly none of them know shxt about kisssing .....

• Joe

never heard korean and japanese are good kisser, they are no different with the hk gals.

• naughty girl, welcome add me to keep friend chat.

thanks.

• My Jap experience was ok seriously but still subpar to what I expected. ahaha maybe it is me who is expecting too much. Girls who knows how to pull their tongues out but don't know when to pull it back in ... that's always an issue with me hahaha... so annoying ... :)

• Joe

u got a gf or u are married now?

• And I find that HK girls does not know how to ride a rod ... they don't know the right move to satisfy both ... so disappointing ...

• naughty

check mail.

• The sad news is ... the naughty days where the past. I am married now ...

• How about you girls, are you girls married or engaged?

• Joe

i have bf and naughty got a sl as posted.

• Lucky you girls still have room to play around before settling down ... haha

• Life is short, have fun and have no regret before you get settled. Once you are in your next stage, you ough to do something else rather than fooling around again. I had my good and crazy days, now being married I am back to basic.

• Mandy, what's so special about car sex to you? I had it many different ways when I was aboard and in HK ... tell me about it? I can share my experience with you .. I did many kinky stuffs when I was in my 20s ahhaah

• Joe

maybe it was my first time car sex, and my ex reaction also super hot, we didn't plan to have sex in the car, just did it when we both wanted it.

u can share all your kinky stuffs with us here. ;D

• Sure, first time is always exciting ...

Humm ... It was a long time, my first car sex was aboard. Technically it was not sex but finger fun. I was driving on a highway, while having one hand on the wheel, the other is on my gf's thigh and her pubic area caraessing. Both of us have seatbelts on, but I asked her to put her legs up onto the windsheild and have her long skirts pulled up to her waist. I used my palm to rub gently on her public area with no concerntration on any particular part of her pussy (as I cannot really ahaha, I was driving). She made my palm all wet and juicy, I think started to use my finger to feel the opening of her cxxt and started fingering her, at first with 1 finger, and later on with 2 .... It was hard and tiring ... admittedly but her moaning gone crazy and I let me cum in the car ...

After that I had to pull off and take a good break (as my arms went sore ahahah) before we can continue our drive ...

• Arrr and there's a second part ...

While we were on the road again, she unzipped my Jeans ... and gave me a good Blowjob with concerntration on using her tongue to lick on the tip of my rod ... It almost gotten me crazy ... and I cum in her mouth, she then swallowed ...

A crazy trip when we were all young ...

• waste time bitch

• I think we need a little respect and a little governance here ...

• on9 joe

• Joe

u got wild good sex life with your wife?

• waste time bitch

• We are not so wild after all these years ... but we started wild .. how about that haha

Mandy, I got sick of people intervening our posts. If you don't mind mail me your contact at

[email protected] to continue our chat.

• waste time 9kung joe

• Joe

I dun email with people here, just naughty is a girl so i keep contact with her with a little girly talks.

that 9up is everywhere to bug people, a moliu guy doesn't bother me, i pity him has got nothing better to do in life tho.

• Fair enough Mandy. Just thought it would be ok to do this through email rather than being interrupted every so often. I respect your decision.

• I got to go back to work now ... will try to contribute again tomorrow :)

• waste time mandy bitch

9up is your inner reflection - mo9liu

• Joe

ok, ttul.

9up

get a life!

• live a life

what a life

waste time bitch

• i like to 9UP.

• Joe replied @ 2009-04-01 1:58 pm

Life is short, have fun and have no regret before you get settled. Once you are in your next stage, you ough to do something else rather than fooling around again. I had my good and crazy days, now being married I am back to basic.

===================

i totally agree with you that we should play hard when we are young and live life to the fullest, i had my craziest days too and now i am back to normal, nothing interest me anymore, likewise, i would love to hear people's different experiences so Mandy's thread really caught my attention

• hi naughty girl, nice to see u again in thread.

Yes, life is boring, I'm enjoy to try everything about sex. Let me know the different sex feeling and experience.

• hi s-man

what is your craziest sex? can you share with us?