SincereAdvice

• Surprised to see that so many responses and feedback after return from a golf holiday trip.

Still any comments or questions are welcome through this platform.

• the stupid guy said that curious is the host for this thread, then how come "curious " came out here to deny it. everyone is just doing guessing and distrusting each other.

u guys just dont ve to make jokes or say something everyone knows here, who doesn't use serveral alias to hide their real identity including myself. u dummy!!!!!!too serious about everything...better go fly kate!!!

• advisor,

i was watching the TV yesterday, can u tell me exactly what caused the death for a 6 year old patient staying at QM hospital yesterday. how com his life is so short?

• as reported in news, the boy was killed by fungal infection known as ileoceal mucormycosis. the medical expert said that people with weakened immune systems should not eat uncooked foods or use wooden chop-sticks whcih can harbor the fungus. so better watch out our bad eating habit!!!!

• advisor,

can u tell how the police detecting rape cases eventhough no witness was around?

• just recently a truck driver was detected by the police to be the one who raped a 13 yr old girl nearly 10 years ago. The case was detected trough tracing through a DNA database. The prosecution had to rely on the DNA findings while the suspect was convicted though he initially denied the charge and the victim was unable to pick him out in an identification parade. certainly there are a lot of method for the police to detect rape cases. i shall tell u next time when someone more interested about these kinds of cases.

• Oh, adviser,

You are still here but i think you haven't helped me at all as you seems misunderstanding what i typed and my meaning.

You are not going to give any proper comment or understandable wording.

I am disappointed at you.

• Just from a trip.Any problems any of you wish to bring up for discussion.