Hello everyone, I am in Switzerland

• Feddy's Secret Garden becomes our playground

• how long ago did u last try to ride a swing ? or see saw or slide..

• my darling federice will be back soon, I am so so happy. ;-)

• pok guide la jade

dont dream ar psycho!!

• haha

i wish u happy pok guide everyday with your whole famies.

• jade reflect to u!!

i know u are federic!!

• i know ladymarmalade is federic.

• I wish too

I just earn a chicke feed to support my life of poverty tho my soul is rich

• the first haha is me

the second haha is not me

and i know jade is federic

and ladyarmmaclade is a normal lady need to feedchicken to

earn her living, not as so rich as the psycho federic

• haha

I can't stop noticing how illiterate and shallow all your posts are and your sheer jealousy toward people with higher education and wealth makes you idiotically predictable of your hatred toward yourself only.

Learn to embrace your inadequacy instead trying so hard to make pale derogatory comments toward Federic or anyone whom would make your inferiority complex flare up like hemorrhoids.

words of wisdom from Plato: Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.

• Yes , chickfeeder earns a chick feed

your inferiority complex flare up like hemorrhoids~~~ it's so bitching, i like it

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something~~~Thx for teaching me that short but stunning quote

By the way u talk like my beloved elder brother.

• Harlo His Excellency Feddy

So u're in the Motherland aka Confederate Helvetica aka Switzerland.

Fatherland aka Germany.

Mother country aka Russia.

With the lowered benzene costs it must be fun to go pedal to the metal on the autobahn.

I only had mines up to 140 km and there're cars infront already. And I am trying to do my earnest to run on Enviromrntally correct green fuel, namely used vegetable oel. The first filtered batch ran Ok, Thank God I never had to call Dr. Hook. Few days ago my truck stalled on the rd because of too much UVO cause it to gell. Had to beg Dr. Hook to carry me home.

Yesterday could have a chance to go for a drive in a Merc SL 550, but kind of tied up oh well have to vait for another time.

Benefit

Little I know u enjoy so much classical too. U mentioned u spend some time growing up in Republic of Canuckstan, greetings to fellow compatriot.

I miss the disk drive on cbc fm host by Jurgen Goth, they still have Organ thursady, some can be very enjoying.

LM

Solly I am not that forward thinking to talk openly about sexuality yet. I much rather doing it than talked about it.

• Finally i know what pickup line means. it means an opening dialogue for approaching a target?

Please kindly forgive my stupidity !

• Sarasate

I think he wrote some Gypsy music.

A very old album if u can find it called mantovani Gypsy, it has a lot of nice gypsy music.

Klezmer music aka Jewish music, is nice too, some has pretty sad melody, probably came from the Fuhrer era.

Has a lot of nice violin passages.

• Gypsy~~~Do u like Gypsy King ?

• hihi jimbo and other lovely gals,

Just came back to HK. It was nice riding in a BMW at 220km on the autobahn when I was in Germany (continued from my Switzerland journey). I ended up going to Cologne to see the great Cathedral and then drove past Michael Schumacher's Kart Land on my way to Brussel.

Brussel city hall area was very nice with the X'Mas decorations and light show on every 1/2 hour and many street vendors selling souvenirs. I bought a load of Belgian chokolada for my gfs and had the best French Bouillabaisse in a restaurant there (better than the one I had in the South of France many years ago). Too bad I did not have time to taste the true pommes frits (French fries) which was actually originated from Belgium despite its French, rather than Flemish, name.

That evening I continued my journey to Amsterdam, Holland and of course I had to stop by a coffee shop and the Red Light District after I checked into the hotel. I walked past some apartments in the Red Light District with girls wearing bikinis posing on the windows. There were quite a few hot Eastern European gals there and a regular blow job would cost Euro 50+. I almost paid for a sexy Russian gal to give me blow job but she asked for above market price of Euro 120. Too much money, not worth the price. Well, I negotiated and she did not budge so I said No and went to the SM section of the Red Light District looking for alternative excitement.

What a mistake, I saw the ugliest, fattest and grossest women in my entire life and I almost threw up my dinner. Now I understand why Amsterdam makes it legal to sell marijuna in the coffee shop - men really need to get super high/confused to get laid with these ugly and fat ladies.... Yuck!!! Still give me upset stomach thinking about those horrible creatures.....

Anyway, I am happy to be back now. I love u all - the pretty gals in she and also our Man of Wisdom, Mr. Jimbo san. Bye.

• frederic, is it because u r also ugly/fat/gross to the extent that the russian gal wouldn't budge?

• pb replied @ 2008-12-13 11:32 am

frederic, is it because u r also ugly/fat/gross to the extent that the russian gal wouldn't budge?

=======================================================================

Perhaps:-) May be I'm not as handsome as Putin.

• There were quite a few hot Eastern European gals there and a regular blow job would cost Euro 50+. I almost paid for a sexy Russian gal to give me blow job but she asked for above market price of Euro 120.

His Excellency Feddy

Had u explained to tthe Rusky gal that us kind Ornamental people are less endowed infact she should discount us for 50% off, plus deep throat is totally out of the question too.

What a mistake, I saw the ugliest, fattest and grossest women in my entire life

when they drive they must have a sign says " Uberbreite" or " wide Load " behind the car.

• EUR120 includes what?

Environmental friendly Blow (without bag)?

mouth shoot?

swallow the scum?

or snowball back to you thru a french kiss?

• ladymarmalade replied @ 2008-12-13 3:15 pm

EUR120 includes what?

Environmental friendly Blow (without bag)?

mouth shoot?

swallow the scum?

or snowball back to you thru a french kiss?

Who else could be more experience than u to run a House of Good Repute ?

• Maybe you should have yr foreskin cut for a less sensitive dickhead.

Yr lovely pink mushroom should take a breath.

Duration means nth to me as my tight pussy cannot afford a prolonged penetration. It's so painful.

I think i suffer from vaginismus, need to buy a dildo to fxxk myself before let u fxxk,Feddy my darling .

• Hi Fed, reading through your posts, I am pretty amazed that your journey was driven from Zurich via Germany to Brussel and Amsterdam. That sounds vile and very exhausting although you stopped at every place for recuperation or business. I remember when I was a poor young student, I travelled from Colonge to Calais by coach, thinking I could enjoy the lovely sights during the ride through the countries and I was pretty sick at the end of journey and my backside was very sore too. I vowed never again unless I got no choice!

• chef,

Welcome back. ^^

• hkgal2008

shall me be friends? I see some spark btwn us

• shall we

• Hi Fed, reading through your posts, I am pretty amazed that your journey was driven from Zurich via Germany to Brussel and Amsterdam. That sounds vile and very exhausting although you stopped at every place for recuperation or business. I remember when I was a poor young student, I travelled from Colonge to Calais by coach, thinking I could enjoy the lovely sights during the ride through the countries and I was pretty sick at the end of journey and my backside was very sore too. I vowed never again unless I got no choice!

I have been on the train from Regina to Winnipeg & Toronto to Winnipeg.

Driven across Canada several times from Vancouver to Toronto & TO to Newfoundland too. Lived up Northern BC for few yrs, always 10-12 hrs driving trip. Is a matter of getting used to it. Mind u riding can be harder than driving it yourself, as u dont know what is coming up.

I find staying within speed limit is harder to do, ours is 90-100km.

A while back is double nickel( 55 MPH) in USA.

We call 5 cents a nickel, 10 c a Dime, 25c a Quarter.

Then Dollar coin.

Canada has dollar call Loonie or a Duck, $2.00 call twoonie.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador

U folks will be amazed that a town is actually named as Dildo.

• Condom is also a surname in UK

• hkgal and jimbo san,

Actually the whole journey was about 2,000 km (approx 500km driving per day) from Zurich to Lausanne (near Geneve) then drove back to Zurich/Basel and then down to Lugano (near Italian border)via Lucern. Then from Lugano via Lucern/Basel to Karlruhe in Germany. Then from Karlruhe to Cologne to Brussel then finally arrived at Amsterdam.

500 km of driving per day was not bad as one could drive at 200km on autobahn in Germany. If travel at 100km average per hour, it means approx 5 hours driving everyday.

The trip was very enjoyable/relaxing as I had 3 hours meeting on average per day, 5 hours driving per day, 2 hours sightseeing per day (that's 10 hours total) so leaving 14 hours to eat, sleep, check/answer e-mails, write meeting notes, and do preparation for meetings.

• 當今最勁吹水大師 federic!

由古吹到今

由中吹到外

由東方吹到西方

由水路吹到陸路

• What a mistake, I saw the ugliest, fattest and grossest women in my entire life and I almost threw up my dinner. Now I understand why Amsterdam makes it legal to sell marijuna in the coffee shop - men really need to get super high/confused to get laid with these ugly and fat ladies.... Yuck!!! Still give me upset stomach thinking about those horrible creatures.....

hahaha, that's funny!

Where there is supply, there is demand.

I assume these "ugly chick" charges were dirt cheap to make it affordable for everyone, right? If it is, some "cheap" man just don't care the visual but do it for the sake of doing?

At least, your experience tells us that you are "choosy" of visually pleasant; yet sticking to a fair pricing rule from not compromising paying extra high for a extra hot Russian blow blow.

Besides, you could have win some "free gift" from having blow blow or do do with hookers. Pick your free prize: cabbage flower, flower button, rotten sausage....

• Hi Fed, you mentioned earlier about how much you enjoyed your stay in Zurich. I was there years ago on holiday, and was pretty impressed with the sights of lakes and snow mountain top in Interlaken. Other than that, not much else, weather was absolutely freezing (I didn't bring enough warm clothings as it was a last min arrangement) and the foods were not worth mentioning except the freshly baked french rolls for breakfast in the morning. What's more, everything was so very expensive there including chocolates. I was there at the beginning of December, so it stucked in my mind as just cold, cold n cold.

• hkgal2008,

I did not say I enjoyed Zurich (German speaking region of Switzerland) as much as Lausanne (French sppking) and Lugano (Italian speaking) where I stayed overnight. Zurich is just a commercial city with Basel (industrial city) and Lucern (Interlaken tourist area) nearby. Nothing special to see and eat/drink (I agree with you).

However, Lugano is great as it has a lot of Italian influence and isa located very close to Milan (40 minutes by car). Lausanne on the other hand has many nice French restaurants with good French wines, and many luxury watches and clocks manufacturers there. So whether you like or dislike Switzerland depends on where you stay, what you eat, and what you drink.

• fed psycho!

• Achtung

His Excellency Feddy is not going to accept Cabbage Patch doll this year as gift.

I have done 100 km in 1.5 hrs reason is all ice & very slippery. One Christmas going home, the last 100 km, suddenly seeing a few too many cars in the ditch. Tap on the brake I can feel the wheels lock up. My old car's ABS is consisted of left & right foot. So the only way to go is to slow down to 30 km or so.

It was a rear wheel drive merc, they kind of happy to lose the tail on slight provocation. A front wheel drive car has much higher traction but once they go u wont even have time to say Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

We had little bit of snow yesterday morning, but ground too warm to stay any length.

One yr we had lots of snow, going home from work took 4 hrs, the few bridges were plugged with accidents. Normally is only 20 mins.

The Merc with a full truck & snow tires did perform very well just like a Panzer wagen , got around with only one push.

• His Excellency

We're vaiting patiently for u to kosher the Troubled Ass Relief Program ( TARP ) so some of the ladies of the night get some reliefs.

• Federic is Joe Ngan.

• No me abandonas asi

hablando sola de ti

Ven y devuelveme al fin

la sonrisa que se fue

Una vez mas

tocar tu piel

e hondo suspirar

Recuperemos lo que se ha perido

Chorus

Regresa a mi

Quiereme otra vez

Borra el dolor

que al irte me dio

cuando te separaste de mi

Dime que si

Ya no quiero ilorar

Regresa a mi

No puedo, vida

Extrano el amor que se fe

Extrano la dicha tambien

Quiero que vengas a mi

y me vuelvas a querer

No puedo mas

si tu no estas

Tienes que ilegar

Mi vida se apaga

Chorus

No Me abondonas asi

hablando sola de ti

Devuelveme la pasion de tus maso

Regresa a mi

Quiereme otra vez

Borra el dolor que al irte me dio

cuando te separaste de mi

Dime que si

• pushin' must be exhaustin'.

Fred - when did you become Joe? Driving through Europe isn't bad. When I was in Europe 2 years ago my family drove me between Netherlands and Belgium. Very pleasant drive. I agree with your resentments with ugly females though.

• hi His Excellency

Ho hear much from u these days, so where r u now?