So sick of HK gals vs China gals threads, why don't we compare

• Hong Kong island girls vs Kowlooon girls vs N.T girls

• Most of the girls I met from she are from N.T. Wonder why?

• U find elegant city ladies in HK and Kln but

NT ladies like me just got SHXT under their feet

• So far I met 6 girls from she.

5 girls live in N.T.

1 girl lives in Kowloon

0 from HK island

• lonelydaisy,

You got me wrong. Most girls I met from NT have great personalities and are pretty. It's just funny that I did not meet even one girl who lives in HK island. I wonder how many girls in she.com actually live in HK island.

• Federic, hahaha, innovative idea to copmare HK girls within 3 regions.

Correct me if I am wrong, HK has 18 districts right? Instead of compare HK vs KLN vs NT gals... further narrow down to 18-districts gals characteristic comparison.

• Hong Kong island is the most expensive place to live and also where the most elite and rich people live. In a general sense HK island houses the rich and most educated people including girls so they are harder to get and smarter to be duped.

• Ah yes, forgot to mention - I had lived in all 3 districts - HK Is, Kln & NT - maybe I am a sample that embodies mixture of all regional characteristics? ^^

• CS, you are right XD

香港島:

中西區

東區

南區

灣仔

九龍:

九龍城

油尖旺

深水��

黃大仙

觀塘

新界:

大埔

屯門

元朗

北區

西貢

沙田

荃灣

葵青

離島

• 我係混血兒:

香港中西區 x 九龍東.

• then, i am 東區 x 東區.... ka ka ka

• LDaisy:

Then you are 混三地血!

• hahaha RC, then you are a pure blood!

• CS: Yap, exactly, pretty ^^

• haha only pure blood can claim the throne. So you are truely a Hong Kongnese. Now you have to pull the sword out from the stone to complete your destiny.

• i don't want to be "pure blood" >__<

mix are usually much more pretty :P

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-09-21 3:09 pm

haha only pure blood can claim the throne. So you are truely a Hong Kongnese. Now you have to pull the sword out from the stone to complete your destiny.

>> legend story ?? what's my destiny then ??

• Hey btw Federic, I haven't yet heard you got any gf from the Mainland.

Actually, how do you regard ladies in our motherland?

• 混三地血 - Thats pretty awesone having to be a Tri-lingual. Slightly different accent from different districts.

• So your theory is "Mix = pretty"... No wonder HK has so many pretty girls la! Most of them are mix blood. :-)

Barbie, what is your mixture? Heard you have some foreign blood.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.