Why most HK girls think their future husbands should support them?

• relationship no need to be scientific......just different expectations fr different parties.....

• Upper Class F:

So what's the difference between a CEO and President of the company?

• 中停耀 replied @ 2008-04-14 2:19 pm

咁嘅命題一點也不科學, 說一百年都不會有結果

===========================================

Social science is never exact science (科學). Let's enjoy the process of discussion and forget about result (結果).

Meeting a man is never exact science. Let's enjoy the dating process and forget about marriage first.

• Candy replied @ 2008-04-14 2:20 pm

luk叔

If a ceo has to work like a dog, he must be a super dumb ceo, or mini size company's ceo.

=====================================================================

Candy - Thank you for your support :-)

• isnt it the husband's responsiability to take care of the wives?

• all men are greedy,even they can find a good wife(with inner beauty),they may think their wife cannot irritate his fresh feeling,will still find some girls who have beauty outside...the ridiculous thing is...they're willing to spoil the girls...

frankly,all girls want to be spoilt by men...being a good wife can get a so-called good marriage,but cannot get men's love...men like playing arround and requesting their wife to stay at home cooking,taking care of childre,etc...y not to be a lover?

if yr point is...men love their wife and won't love the girl they play...haha...if the men love their wife,they won't play outside la...

of course,i'm not willing to be a lover,i want a good marriage too...

however,i have inner and outside beauty,i'm pretty and young,know how to cook and teaching or taking care of children,i'm highly educated...so what?donesn't mean i can have a good marriage...doesn't mean i must find a good husband who won't play outside...

• pig pig,

you are right, even if you have good qualities, it doesn't guarantee you will find a "good" man

• 其實男人太注重女人既外在>內在,先會令女性咁在意,你地d男人反省下先啦

• Mr. F

I am only telling the truth, it is all about time management.

Btw, your display photo really look alike yourself. ;)

• Candy:

Are you a kiss up for Fed? you are wherever he appears.

Is he a good boss? have sex with him?

• actually, i do think different parties have already known what they're seeking is difficult to achieve but still keep seeking......nothing wrong.....they think they deserve.........

• some dialogues here getting offensive now.....haha

• ol - Yes, but a wife also has duty to take care of her husband. Taking care physically does not imply taking care financially, otherwise in marriage vow a man should say, "I'll take care of my future wife FINANCIALLY..."

pig pig, in an ideal world, you can find an ideal husband, hypothetically and theoretically.

• fed, candy

成功的ceo不一定需要是一頭 7.11 的牛,但如果一個所謂上市公司ceo 如fed那樣的mindset, 和花時間在於 she 這類適合無聊人士 (如我) 的網站, 那你還可期待他領導的公司有甚麼發展? 幫股東搵錢?

還有, 如果之前有關federic post 出來的是真的, 那已足以找出他是誰 (希望他不是誤導人), 亦足夠材料給那些雜誌賣他它一兩期古仔, 那麼federic 又如何面對他的board, 及他的股東們呢?

• MM

As I have mentioned on the above, I am only telling the truth.

• luk叔 replied @ 2008-04-14 2:33 pm

fed, candy

成功的ceo不一定需要是一頭 7.11 的牛,但如果一個所謂上市公司ceo 如fed那樣的mindset, 和花時間在於 she 這類適合無聊人士 (如我) 的網站, 那你還可期待他領導的公司有甚麼發展? 幫股東搵錢?

還有, 如果之前有關federic post 出來的是真的, 那已足以找出他是誰 (希望他不是誤導人), 亦足夠材料給那些雜誌賣他它一兩期古仔, 那麼federic 又如何面對他的board, 及他的股東們呢?

=======================================================================

Mr. Stephen Ngan is a listed company CEO as well. He still leads his company and his company is posting good results. I can't see your point.

• no one is perfect...he/she must have good/bad point...the problem is whether we can admire the good points and accept te bad points...

i hate the name "kong girls"...y do u all like maximize the bad points??u are very good???

although i don't agree with the "kong girl's" behaviors...but doesn't mean u have to maximize them...

if u hate kong gls...y don't u dump them and find another?u blame yr gf/gl,at the same time,y are u being with her??changing yrself is better than changing others...

• luk叔:

You said you can tell the "Identity" of Mr. F from previous clues???

Who is it? I am eager to know. Please give us few choices for a good guess.

• luk叔,

Thanks for your propaganda. I can see girls here are eager to find out who I am. Of course if you indeed find out who I am, I can deny that and become a hypocrite. That's the beauty of posting on the internet :-)

• luk叔

Some of my exbf also a CEO, n I have both male and female friends also a CEO, so I know how its like.

Are you working for a company? if so, take a look of your CEO, if he/she has to work like a dog, it only tells you that the company is in the deep shxt.

• Mr. F

Yeah, and big Lau always on grossip magazine with the pretty movie stars too, so?

• 其實Federic都只係講�懮\同佢di朋友發現的情況��......

我經常見到ge(女仔)情況如果講出��, 我唸我都會俾人狂丙.

• lamu

其實Federic都只係講�懮\同佢di朋友發現的情況��......

我經常見到ge(女仔)情況如果講出��, 我唸我都會俾人狂丙

At least you can read. :)

n I am really lost with pigpig's posted.

• 又要人煮飯,又要人湊仔,仲要照顧埋老人家,唔quit左份工邊做到咁多野...

外國人離婚當食飯...係咪我地都要同佢睇齊?

• Candy replied @ 2008-04-14 2:43 pm

Mr. F

Yeah, and big Lau always on grossip magazine with the pretty movie stars too, so?

-------------------------

No way. Even you love and admire federic so much, he is far from those celebrities like Mr. Lau.

• 外國人離婚當食飯...係咪我地都要同佢睇齊?

HK people already 睇齊 in 90's la, now is 2008 la, half of our friends are divored.

• 一一 replied @ 2008-04-14 2:46 pm

又要人煮飯,又要人湊仔,仲要照顧埋老人家,唔quit左份工邊做到咁多野...

外國人離婚當食飯...係咪我地都要同佢睇齊?

====================================================================

Problem with most HK rich wives are: After they quit their jobs, they don't cook, they don't take care of elderly and young,

They spend time shopping, going to facial and spas, have afternoon tea at Island Shangri-la or 4 seasons, they paint their nails, they yell at their Filipino maids,

係咪我地都要同佢睇齊?

• kk

Please read the thread before you posted.

• federic

我諗你講個d女人都係得個樣

男人娶佢番黎都係貪女人個樣

結婚前你地唔知佢個格係咁既咩﹖

• 結婚前你班ceo應該都好清楚個女人係咩人啦

你又娶﹖

• 唔夠愛,就係唔夠愛...

• 女人 replied @ 2008-04-14 3:00 pm

結婚前你班ceo應該都好清楚個女人係咩人啦

你又娶﹖

========================================

That's why I don't get married.

• for men,is the same situation...

that's y i don't get married too...

• pigpig,

At least we agree on something :-)

• yes yes...

• what's the topic now?

• For those girls who can earn a lot of money, do you think it's fair if your future husbands think they can count on your financial support and take it for granted after you get married? Or you will feel offended by such demand from your future husbands?

• nth is fair...y gls need to give birth to baby and boys just wait and see?

• Men cannot choose to give birth. But men can choose to give financial support or not.

• Federic,

u are right..then no need to argue...no matter how gls want their husband to give financial support...the husband can choose not to give...

all people like $$ ga la...doesn't mean they can have $$ ar...if u think it's not worth to give $$,then don't give...no one can force u if u don't want...

• hihi all

• this topic are good , and hk guys like to get marry in china mainland, and i agree that hkg girls not good enough to be a wife

• Relationship is about give and take.

If everyone expects his/her partner to give, but not take, then most likely that kind of relationship will not work out at the end. Just my 2 cents.

• of course i know the give and take theory...

• pigpig,

If you take something such as $$$$ from your husband/bf, what can you give back?

• Federic,

i give him back a warm and comfortable family...

• If always ask abt pay and provide, this is a deal..... not a relationship

• Fed

regard to ur topic, that's the common idea for some hongkongese gals

when something gettin common then it becomes norm n they dun think this is abnormal

it's a tragedy but it's a fact

• Ray

dun u think man should support the family? if u have kids later, u expected your wife to feed your kids and pay for the bills?

• my father and my grandfather generation the men always paid the bills and support the family, women staying home to look after the family, after 70's 80's more and more women go out to work, partly because women women wanted to get a career, partly because the men dun earn much can't support the family anymore.