Seeking Grade A bf

• 我信版主係靚女

• lonelyman2008 replied @ 2008-03-30 10:52 am
    <br>
    <br>Hello, Diana. I am 27, 180cm tall, 76kg in weight. I work as an engineer and am now studying part time master degree. My hobbies include playing basketball, bowling, table tennis, TV games, cycling, reading, etc. I am a non smoker and seldom drink. I like children very much. I am a family oriented man. I am not handsome and I am just a guy with normal appearance. You are now seeking a grade A bf. I think I am grade A in some ways but I think I am grade F in some other ways.
    <br>
    <br>In my opinion, the thing I think I got grade A includes: I am 尊一, 老實, 長情, 有安全感. 想結婚, 想有小朋友, 家庭觀念重, etc
    <br>
    <br>However, the thing I got grade F includes: I am a boring person, 個人比較悶, 唔係好識交際應酬, 唔太識講野, 個樣比較木獨 (可能呢個原因令自己在現實識唔到女仔) (已4 年冇拍拖), 性格比較內向
    <br>
    <br>唔知你會唔會鍾意我呢種男仔呢? 希望可以傾下計吧
    <br>
    <br>----------
    <br>Hi lonely,
    <br>
    <br>First of all, nice meeting u.
    <br>I just finished with my master, and recall the time when working and studying, it was like hell, and u are going thur it...thus, should be tiring everyday.
    <br>
    <br>From your description, u re definitely a good guy, but not a right guy for me. I love work hard play harder type, and can explore on the planet w/ me.
    <br>
    <br>U would definitely find your princess one day, any options from the Master class? should have some... (when I was in class, I never seek for an A, I just go for a B, to spare sometimes for some fun in life... and I am never a good student.. but everyone do have to study.. that is life)
    <br>
    <br>Have a nice week
    <br>Diana

• NoFate_NoLove replied @ 2008-03-31 1:23 am
    <br>
    <br>Welcome back. Bet you will not appear tonite since you spent most energy on swimming.
    <br>
    <br>You are right, there have many mainland ppl around in hk, no matter restaurants, shops, streets... We should try to accept them into our society, in another hand, I hope they can understand our living culture well.
    <br>
    <br>-Mr F
    <br>
    <br>----
    <br>HI Mr F,
    <br>
    <br>They will not understand.
    <br>Just HK ppl one day will become a minority in this city, as I prefer to stay home in weekend. I hate them pushing me, not lining up, shouting to the waiter, grabing my clothes while I am paying on it... but anyways, it is what is happening, and nothing I can do but only to escape.
    <br>
    <br>I shop when I am in busines trip, since the things in HK now is no more cheap as HK dollars drop so much.
    <br>
    <br>Nice hearing from u, u have a fruitful week
    <br>Diana

• hi diana, see u again here.
    <br>so u got a poolside or beach swim today ?

• Hi all guys,
    <br>
    <br>I have to go now.
    <br>Tomorrow night may be the last night (of this month) I can be around.
    <br>After this upcoming tuesday, I have a long business trip to china, it will last till end of April. First city is Shanghai
    <br>
    <br>As all know out tip, early meeting, dinner with who and so, back to hotel, has to check email from home office, thus, I guess I would have not such time to be u guys.
    <br>
    <br>Anyways, though it is just 3 days to be here, nice hearing from u. And the 3 guys i added in msn are still in touch, thus, I am quite happy.
    <br>
    <br>Good luck on love searching
    <br>Diana

• Describe myself more?? hmm... I can tell I have good temper, mature, have a good sense of humor and kind. BTW, I'm 33, 185cm, around 80kg.
    <br>
    <br>If the listed info make you feel comfortable and interesting, you are welcome to explore me more. Maybe surprises will come from ur eyes, not only my words or my mouth.
    <br>
    <br>-Mr F
    <br>P.S. Here's my msn to keep contact, [email protected]
    <br>

• Have a nice trip. Take good care for urself. We are here to support you mentally and wait you back. :-)
    <br>
    <br>In touch,
    <br>
    <br>-Mr F

• 記住去靜安區行下

• PrettyDiana,
    <br>
    <br>Are you going to add me in msn?

• Till now no one talk sex to me, I am luck.
    <br>I dont know about karma, and not very interest in religion things since I was quite small.
    <br>
    <br>You are quite small??
    <br>26 years old gal, not small la, can be a mother la, hohoho.
    <br>Karma, usually, so-called "destiny", lucas of your live, and interactive with someone related to, if you believe in term of Mr.Right and you, you and your Mr.Right's lucas will come across one day, so, stay tuned, and wait la.
    <br>
    <br>A trip in Shanghai, that's great, remember have a walk along "wong po kong" at night time, romantic, and full of old Shanghai style, I had a trip in Shanghai, Bejing, Macau, but, not much time for along visit.
    <br>Coz, time schedule were too tight.
    <br>Anyway, take care la, gal.
    <br>
    <br>

• hi there just read through u're thread and think you're a nice and most importantly straight forward person and should be fun being with. i'm 31, 5'11, 70kg, well build and decent looking, studied abroad for a while before coming back to work here. now i enjoy playing tennis/badminton, drive around to explore new place for fine dining and wining. so have you any luck finding anyone suitable? if it's not too late i'd like to chat with you further to explore the possibility. looking forward hear form you soon, cheers~
    <br>
    <br>MSN/email : [email protected]

• stevenchan2 replied @ 2008-03-31 1:50 am
    <br>
    <br>hi diana, see u again here.
    <br>so u got a poolside or beach swim today ?
    <br>
    <br>----
    <br>HI Steven
    <br>
    <br>How are u today?
    <br>
    <br>It has a been a long day for me. Tomorrow would be starting my trip thus today is even more busy.
    <br>
    <br>How is your day?
    <br>Do Share
    <br>
    <br>I swim in club house, and I love the beach too, but the weather is not very stble these days, thus, indoor is simpler for now.
    <br>
    <br>Chat soon!
    <br>Diana

• Diana...can you please add me?
    <br>My MSN is: [email protected]

• NoFate_NoLove replied @ 2008-03-31 1:54 am
    <br>
    <br>Describe myself more?? hmm... I can tell I have good temper, mature, have a good sense of humor and kind. BTW, I'm 33, 185cm, around 80kg.
    <br>
    <br>If the listed info make you feel comfortable and interesting, you are welcome to explore me more. Maybe surprises will come from ur eyes, not only my words or my mouth.
    <br>
    <br>-Mr F
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>----------
    <br>
    <br>Hi Mr. F,
    <br>
    <br>Nice hearing from u , glad to hear the expression that I would get surprise my my eyes, not only by ears.
    <br>
    <br>Wanna elaborate ...
    <br>Sound good
    <br>
    <br>hehe
    <br>Diana

• Advice replied @ 2008-03-31 2:08 am
    <br>
    <br>記住去靜安區行下
    <br>
    <br>---
    <br>HI Advice,
    <br>
    <br>I have to visit Shanghai once in a while, and the city seems to be even more crowd and in a mess (u can find soil even in the heart of the city).
    <br>
    <br>The only thing interested me is food, any good dining place in Shanghai?(I am not referring to fine dining, causal dining with good food is the best for business trip... will thanks you for your suggestion)
    <br>
    <br>Diana

• adamuslok replied @ 2008-03-31 9:34 am
    <br>
    <br>hi there just read through u're thread and think you're a nice and most importantly straight forward person and should be fun being with. i'm 31, 5'11, 70kg, well build and decent looking, studied abroad for a while before coming back to work here. now i enjoy playing tennis/badminton, drive around to explore new place for fine dining and wining. so have you any luck finding anyone suitable? if it's not too late i'd like to chat with you further to explore the possibility. looking forward hear form you soon, cheers~
    <br>
    <br>-------------
    <br>HI Adam,
    <br>
    <br>Nice meeting u.
    <br>Where did you studied? and what is your job now?
    <br>
    <br>Awaiting.
    <br>Diana

• can you add me too?
    <br>[email protected]

• Welcome back, Diana.
    <br>The thing I can prepare for ur trip is ...........
    <br>In coming few days, the temp in Shanghai is 8-19c. Windy and cloudy.
    <br>
    <br>Packed all the stuff yet?

• Hi Mr F,
    <br>
    <br>pack diff kinds of clothes la, thank for sharing?
    <br>U have to fly around too?
    <br>
    <br>Diana

• push

• push

• Right, I need to fly around in asian countries. Only few days to a week each time. Too bad, seldom visit china. How much time u spend in other countries a year?
    <br>
    <br>-Mr F

• Hi Mr. F,
    <br>
    <br>nearly once every other month. So, where do u travel usually?
    <br>Diana

• Usually korea, japan, taiwan and singapore. In this year, I think 1-3 countries included china will add in my schedule. Hope we can catch up someday later in other country. It's quite funny. hehe...
    <br>It's time to bed, do you mind keep contact via msn? [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>BTW, take care and have a nice trip. Remember bring me 'hand letter' which not yet expire. :-P
    <br>
    <br>-Mr F
    <br>

• Hi Mr. F,
    <br>
    <br>I have to sleep now, nice sharing with me.
    <br>U take care too. I will bring u a "cyber" hand gift.... haha....
    <br>
    <br>Diana

• hi diana,
    <br>
    <br>i guess im too late to online tonight as u may go to sleep now..
    <br>anyway , gd luck and take care thru ur trip
    <br>
    <br>steve

• diana,
    <br> take care la~~.
    <br>小心天氣
    <br>
    <br>Cheers.

• Nice to meet u, my name is Patrick, 30M, u can add me msn [email protected] to talk

• this is a great post. Support!

• PrettyDiana,
    <br>
    <br>Why u always not answer me? Bastard

• Hi Diana, nice to meet you here. I read that you're looking for a grade A boyfriend. I don't think it should be myself who say I'm a grade A. I think it's totally your subjective judgement! I believe we will get to know more about each other through chatting! Could you please give me your msn? or else add me on [email protected]

• do u know most these guys are married? lol or have gf's of many years? men are so sick and posts like yours don't help. These men have an addiction and need help. If you had more self esteem and are that prideful you should be married by now. I was the same as you till I read internet affairs website and the men on it they made me sick. would you really want a bf like that?

• Kaily28 replied @ 2008-04-12 6:58 pm
    <br>
    <br>do u know most these guys are married? lol or have gf's of many years? men are so sick and posts like yours don't help. These men have an addiction and need help. If you had more self esteem and are that prideful you should be married by now. I was the same as you till I read internet affairs website and the men on it they made me sick. would you really want a bf like that?
    <br>_______________________________________
    <br>That's right, although i am a man, i am also looking gf from internet too, i really can't find one that suit for me.
    <br>

• Kaily28,
    <br>
    <br>agree with you, PrettyDiana is a loser, a girl with such a quality does not need to find a bf here

• Hi, I am not grade A, and I don't want to date you at the moment, but I think I have listening ears. If you think it's worthwhile to be friend with each other, pls send email to [email protected].

• Dear All
    <br>
    <br>I am back to HK.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks to all the email that you guys left to me, and I will try to log in msn when I am around.
    <br>
    <br>April, is sometimes cool and sometimes hot, strange weather.
    <br>
    <br>Chat later
    <br>Diana

• Kaily28 replied @ 2008-04-12 6:58 pm
    <br>
    <br>do u know most these guys are married? lol or have gf's of many years? men are so sick and posts like yours don't help. These men have an addiction and need help. If you had more self esteem and are that prideful you should be married by now. I was the same as you till I read internet affairs website and the men on it they made me sick. would you really want a bf like that?
    <br>
    <br>---
    <br>Hi sister Kaily,
    <br>
    <br>Sorry I was in China last month for work.
    <br>If in case u log in , thanks for caring about me.
    <br>
    <br>I am optimistic on knowing ppl from diff sources ( I can say more than half in real life can make me sick too), and from net, it is just easlier to select and ignore those "sick" man.
    <br>
    <br>Happiness is never a easy task, have a nice saturday!
    <br>Diana

• roberto_cheung replied @ 2008-04-04 8:30 pm
    <br>
    <br>Hi Diana, nice to meet you here. I read that you're looking for a grade A boyfriend. I don't think it should be myself who say I'm a grade A. I think it's totally your subjective judgement! I believe we will get to know more about each other through chatting! Could you please give me your msn? or else add me on [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>----
    <br>Hi Roberto,
    <br>
    <br>Please tell me more about yourself when passed by.
    <br>
    <br>Diana

• Hi Diana,
    <br>
    <br>I am interested in having a grade-A gf which could provide some grade-A love.........but this doesn't come by very often.....

• its so hard to define Grade A, everyone has their own definition, for A, grade A maybe just equal to your grade B.....

• HI Kenson,
    <br>
    <br>Love is a mutual feeling, grade A feeling is also mutual.
    <br>
    <br>In my eyes, I love that guy and that guy loves me is already grade A, but firstly finding a Grade A guy is hard.
    <br>
    <br>So, your Grade A gf doesnt love u? So, she is no more your gf, find another one.
    <br>
    <br>Have a nice weekend
    <br>Diana
    <br>
    <br>

• maybe it's time for us to know each other
    <br>if you dont mind just add me in msn at [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>well-educated, excellent job, excellent career path, nice attitute, with good english etc...add me and you will know

• My definition of Grade A:
    <br>
    <br>Educated (know about what is the world going on), smart, and good personality.
    <br>Man look (taller than me, hair shorter than me, skin tone darker than me).
    <br>
    <br>other things...is a simply feeling...
    <br>
    <br>

• I am still chasing my grade A girl, u need so many elements to present to create such a grade A love feelings, mutual love is not easy to find......it takes time......and i agree that u must find a grade A guy to establish it......
    <br>
    <br>have a good weekend too !!

• BMWM2 replied @ 2008-04-26 5:26 pm
    <br>
    <br>maybe it's time for us to know each other
    <br>if you dont mind just add me in msn at [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>well-educated, excellent job, excellent career path, nice attitute, with good english etc...add me and you will know
    <br>---
    <br>Hi BMW2
    <br>
    <br>how is your day today?
    <br>please tell me something about yourself , if u dont mind.
    <br>
    <br>Say how excellant is your job?
    <br>Or.... please share the most current movie u have seen and your comments on it.
    <br>
    <br>Diana

• your questions to BMW seem to be an interview type questions.....as the response will probably reflect their "real" qualities and intellectual.....i guess many men have already failed to impress u by responding to those questions....haha.....

• A really grade A guy wont say that he is grade A......

• hi kenson
    <br>
    <br>Haha
    <br>Yes, thoughts cannot be disguised, esp, when there is a chat with msn later (not much in my msn list yet)
    <br>
    <br>One can only be himself, and I love to be myself too

• totally agree, i guess only grade A man can be on your msn list....that's why its so precious...and it must be a privilged to be on such a "short" list....

• u should not waste today wonderful weather by staying at she today....go out and enjoy god's greatest creation ma...haha....