Seeking Grade A bf

• 我很同意妳對美國既睇法!!

• FridayNight replied @ 2008-03-28 8:59 pm

I m smart good looking,and sexy

very man, well-educated,gentle and sweet.

I love small woman with smart and sexy mind.

------

Hi Friday night,

Thank you for your description.

I never think "sexy" fits a guy description, the only guy I think can key in this word is Leslie Cheung. Please tell me more about yourself, interesting...

thanks

Diana

• 我自己覺得愛情既野係唔需要咁多理論同條件砌出來,係感覺,

真係要識落至知得唔得,係到三言兩語只係有個渠道找到多點機會囉!!

• sor to be frank but i dun think grade A wana find gf in virtur world

• Ron,

我都同意你既講法...

• yea i m afraid grade A may exist here but not findin gf

如果你真心鐘意一個人,佢自然係你既grade A

• sugizo69 replied @ 2008-03-28 9:20 pm

Hi Diana,

1st of all, thus you all conversation are so interesting, especial your feedbacks, seems you have plently of confidence, haha, also, the others brothers's are so funny too.

Have you ever visit Spain before?? Are you really like Antonio Gaudi's stuff ??

You know, when I was a design student, my art history teacher show us so many architectures in the world, Gaudi's stuff are really a masterpiece and arts-piece. It make me want to visit to Spain in this life, but.........still havn't got enough money.....hohoho....

The next country is Japan, in fact, I am a hard core fans of Japanese Rock Band, like X-Japan, Luna Sea. So, I really want to go to Tokyo Dome, to see their concert...... but.....I missed the chance again.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

But, I am sorry to be direct.

Hope you don't mind.

Do you know, what is this place ??

Do you still believe there has some guys here??

Girl, please think about it.

Cheers.

----

Hi sugizo69,

U maybe a passer-by to comment, but I always believe if there is some dreams in your life, is healthy.

Gaudi is like every where in Barcelona, I dont think it was an expensive trip, the food (the spainish black squid rice) is about 15EU and 2 can share. Room, we got a 3 stars historical building to live, about HK$600 per night (though no 5 stars feel, but it is very romantic, though I and 3 girls went that time) But, Euro raise this year, thus, may have raised. Got the cheapest air ticket to Paris, then take a train to there... I guess the whole trip will cost around HK$10,000 - HK$15,000....

The Gaudi garden is free of charge, some fd miss that, must see

... About guy, I still have hope, whatever, I guess the process is quite fun, so, what else do we what?

Anyways,

Thanks for sharing

Diana

• Ron_ replied @ 2008-03-29 2:31 am

yea i m afraid grade A may exist here but not findin gf

如果你真心鐘意一個人,佢自然係你既grade A

----

Hi Ron,

I think having some dreams for other half is normal.

Dont tell me u can love an ugly, fat and old girl.

Thus, before the "click", there are some points that u want about a person.

From

Diana

• williamhk2007 replied @ 2008-03-29 12:38 am

pretty diana:

i am 26 year old, 169cm tall, smart & polite, have good appearance boy, high analytic skill, good education. my msn have photo & web cam. if u have interest for chating with me, pls add my msn as soon as possible. i hope that i will be your grade A bf^^

---------------

Hi William,

Nice meeting you.

Can u tell me more about yourself?

Like your hobbies, your comment on one movie (if u have seen one).. or something about your job..

Awaiting

Diana

• Diana,

我知道妳係一個幾叻既人,

其實妳唔需要係道識男仔,

因為呢道大部分(99.9%)男仔都唔啱妳!!

但係妳無必要係道教訓d男仔囉...

我覺得佢地講既野有好多妳都唔明...

Anyway, 我祝福妳快d揾到妳既Grade A 啦...

• Huffbro replied @ 2008-03-28 12:11 am

Hi, Diana, I am sure that I am a A grade man, but I wanna to be a A+++ Bf..

you can tell me how can I?

----

Hi Huffbro,

Thanks for your reply.

So, what do u think of a Grade A man? See your mind fits mine.

Fr

Diana

• Hi Diana,

I can see that you are a girl who havw well understanding of yourself physically and you do have grade A appearance and mind set I believe. Being a grade guy at least I have confident to be with you and able to share and impove with you together from time to time. Don't you agree with that?

• gfong replied @ 2008-03-29 3:14 am

Diana,

我知道妳係一個幾叻既人,

其實妳唔需要係道識男仔,

因為呢道大部分(99.9%)男仔都唔啱妳!!

但係妳無必要係道教訓d男仔囉...

我覺得佢地講既野有好多妳都唔明...

Anyway, 我祝福妳快d揾到妳既Grade A 啦...

---------

Hi Gong,

Communication, is not a 教訓.

There are 3 down the list of Grade A in my mind, so, I am happy. As it is late at night, I would chat more with them in msn tomorrow night.

Thank your for your wishing.

Diana

Wish u are happy with your love too

• markii replied @ 2008-03-29 3:29 am

Hi Diana,

I can see that you are a girl who havw well understanding of yourself physically and you do have grade A appearance and mind set I believe. Being a grade guy at least I have confident to be with you and able to share and impove with you together from time to time. Don't you agree with that?

----

HI Markii,

Thank you for reply.

Please tell me more about yourself.

Yr job, your hobbies, your life..

thanks

Diana

• HI guys,

I have to sleep now, as I have yoga lesson tomorrow.

So, how did your spent your weekend?

Night to all

Diana

• Thanks your reply. I work as a financing consultant. I like most kind of art, painting,musical..movies ..cooking sometimes and reading. My active interst would be watersport and tennies. I also like to experience life by knowing other people and travelling of course....Would it give you a bit idea of what I am?...Let's chat more later on msn perhaps: [email protected]. Have a good weekend.

• Diana

nice to meet you,

althought i am not a Grade A guy.But i am also not play guys. I am serious for the love in the life.

If you have interesting , pls send e-mail to me , My e-mail address is [email protected] .

Thank you for your kindly attention.

• Hi ,

From the note u said, I guess u are someone that knows woman's heart. Yes, right, sometimes, need not to do something very specific to capture one's heart, provided that if 2 people love one another already. But to love someone, it hard at the first place.

How many woman in your life had u really love?

Diana

P.S. Yes, the place is Aqua. U are smart!

Hi Diana,

How many? haha... very tricky question..... if you really want to know... I will say abt 6.

It's true that it will be treated in different way if only one side has such admire feeling. But I dun have much experience in that kinda situation. haha... it always comes naturally in my case. But i do believe you only need to concentrate on doing sth that can cheer her up always, then that should be enuf. I think it is not really difficult, it is easy actually... it all comes from your heart, to love and to care, and to pay attention to what she like. Who dun like to be cared and loved, rite? Of course I'm talking abt with appropriate approach, not the over dose one... it will only kill the mood.

Hey, am I sincere enuf? I check out your thread rite after I back to hotel.... it's almost 12am here. freezing!

• Hi.

I don't like being defined or framed by the A-ness though, so, bye and good luck!

• PrettyDiana

我自問自己未到妳grade A要求,不過都唔差既

唔知可唔可以做個朋友呢....?

等妳回覆

• nice and educated. Good temper , mature and kind...

Hi Diana, after go thro the pages, ur words show me the above things are so right. I'm interested to know you more. Maybe I would like to proof more from ur self-description :-P

See chemical reactions can bring us to be a gd fd or more, or it's a joke.

-Mr F

• Hi guys,

Just back from a long day... I had a happy weekend, how about you?

Would try to chat with the pre-Grade A guys now..

Diana

• markii replied @ 2008-03-29 3:29 am

Hi Diana,

----

Hi Markii,

How are u today?

Please tell me what do u think about yourself...What make u think u are a Grade A?

Diana

• hello diana nice to see you're still alive and kicking and had a great day hehe

i am eeteed by the way ... just my usual nick spelt backwards :)

• 誘心人 replied @ 2008-03-29 7:16 am

Hi Diana,

How many? haha... very tricky question..... if you really want to know... I will say abt 6.

It's true that it will be treated in different way if only one side has such admire feeling. But I dun have much experience in that kinda situation. haha... it always comes naturally in my case. But i do believe you only need to concentrate on doing sth that can cheer her up always, then that should be enuf. I think it is not really difficult, it is easy actually... it all comes from your heart, to love and to care, and to pay attention to what she like. Who dun like to be cared and loved, rite? Of course I'm talking abt with appropriate approach, not the over dose one... it will only kill the mood.

Hey, am I sincere enuf? I check out your thread rite after I back to hotel.... it's almost 12am here. freezing!

-----

Hi 誘心人,

After I read your note, I suddenly recall all ppl are like this, when u love someone, u would care and see what that ppl need, and when time passed by, it will vanish.

But at least some guys in the planet is never that caring.... beginning better than nothing.

Tried to add you to msn but u seems not online. I recall u were in Europe. I was in England last month too, still freezing? HK is getting warm today, I were short to street, still sweating.

In touch

Diana

• NoFate_NoLove replied @ 2008-03-29 1:08 pm

nice and educated. Good temper , mature and kind...

Hi Diana, after go thro the pages, ur words show me the above things are so right. I'm interested to know you more. Maybe I would like to proof more from ur self-description :-P

See chemical reactions can bring us to be a gd fd or more, or it's a joke.

-Mr F

----

Hi Mr F,

U are so kind, can u please describe yourself more?

Your name recalled the singer, "my love my fate". U still listen to the songs of these years? I watched TVB IFBI presentation, can feel there is simply no singer in HK singing industry, what a pity. But "my love my fate"is at least a good song.

In touch

Diana

• deetee replied @ 2008-03-30 12:56 am

hello diana nice to see you're still alive and kicking and had a great day hehe

i am eeteed by the way ... just my usual nick spelt backwards :)

------

Hi eeteed,

Why use a new name to log in? U re bad crusing me I am still alive.

I had a happy weekend, thus, was not online.

How is your weekend?

I did my first yoga class today, sweat a lot and I like it.

U ever play yoga or any sport u like?

Diana

• Hey Diana, sounds like you are so popular and very busy on respondsing guys question. Have you got your Grade A man yet?

• Hi Diana,

want to chat on msn ?

• PrettyDiana replied @ 2008-03-30 1:05 am

Hi eeteed,

Why use a new name to log in? U re bad crusing me I am still alive.

I had a happy weekend, thus, was not online.

How is your weekend?

I did my first yoga class today, sweat a lot and I like it.

U ever play yoga or any sport u like?

Diana

My weekend was ok .. nice and relaxing thx for asking

Did yoga once ... almost broke my legs hehe never back since

other sport, bit of squash, badminton, gym, golf, snooker and car racing nothing spectacular hehe

• Please kindly add me! I am 26 as well! MSN: [email protected]

• deetee@

My weekend was ok .. nice and relaxing thx for asking

Did yoga once ... almost broke my legs hehe never back since

other sport, bit of squash, badminton, gym, golf, snooker and car racing nothing spectacular hehe

-------------

Hi deetee

I hate any ball games, and I love driving the most.

Where do u do car racing? I did it in Chu Hoi.

• Hi deetee

I hate any ball games, and I love driving the most.

Where do u do car racing? I did it in Chu Hoi.

hehe i am not situated in HK, and there are 2 different kinds of car racing.

1. under controlled environment

2. free for all enviroment (illegal mountain tracks)

• I'm 30 yrs. old, 170 height.

I am definitely not Grade A guy, but still want to make friend with you, if possible.

You are definitely a Grade A gal, coz a normal guy usually look into 2 things only: good appearance, and know how to cook. Later one can be trained so assumpt it holds.

I myself is just easy going, U grad for years, having a stable job with good collegues. Standard 電車男 in alternate way... I don't like computer but indulge in some hobbies like movies, gym and water sports. Ski in winter.

I feel scary when Grade A girl ask for Grade A guy, coz Grade A guy has long list of requirement met: handsome, responsible, smart, kind heart, able to cook, RICH.... haha, most important.

• hehe i am not situated in HK, and there are 2 different kinds of car racing.

1. under controlled environment

2. free for all enviroment (illegal mountain tracks)

-----------

I never had type 2, I had a horse racing of ride in mountain, so, u play that? amazing, amazing...

where did u do it (if it is legal to tell)...

• hi prettyDiana,

nice to meet you! I am not sure if I am a grade A bf, I am 33, 173cm tall, overseas educated.

just browse your thread and know that you love driving too, I am into car and driving too. I hope, at least can be oen of your true friends

• PrettyDiana replied @ 2008-03-30 1:41 am

I never had type 2, I had a horse racing of ride in mountain, so, u play that? amazing, amazing...

where did u do it (if it is legal to tell)...

I should say i am located overseas in Aust. where there is a lot of national parks around, lots of nice winding roads. Obvious there are speed limits on these roads, so speeding would be considered illegal. Usually, it'll be at least 12 midnight, with a group of modified cars crusing around these roads ... not exactly a race.

• honggie replied @ 2008-03-30 1:26 am

I'm 30 yrs. old, 170 height.

I am definitely not Grade A guy, but still want to make friend with you, if possible.

You are definitely a Grade A gal, coz a normal guy usually look into 2 things only: good appearance, and know how to cook. Later one can be trained so assumpt it holds.

I myself is just easy going, U grad for years, having a stable job with good collegues. Standard 電車男 in alternate way... I don't like computer but indulge in some hobbies like movies, gym and water sports. Ski in winter.

I feel scary when Grade A girl ask for Grade A guy, coz Grade A guy has long list of requirement met: handsome, responsible, smart, kind heart, able to cook, RICH.... haha, most important.

-------------------

Hi Hoggie,

Finding a rich and handsome guy in HK is not hard.

Find my Mr. Right is harder (see the chat above for details).

2 ppl have to be happy if both think they are prefect fit.

I have just add 3 guys from here... no one knows what will happen, but, at least some good fds to chat with.

In HK, woman seldom cooks, and I cook for myself when bun bun is in hoilday as I love cooking since I studied aboard. Guys need not know how to cook under my list, haha.

I guess your Grade A guy is not as similar as mine in my mind.. but thank you for sharing.

But I can feel u are definity a nice guy, u would find a nice girl

Diana

• hi diana..see if you are interested to know more about me...i am 28 working as a business analyst in the IT field...

• deetee@

I should say i am located overseas in Aust. where there is a lot of national parks around, lots of nice winding roads. Obvious there are speed limits on these roads, so speeding would be considered illegal. Usually, it'll be at least 12 midnight, with a group of modified cars crusing around these roads ... not exactly a race

--------------

ic ic, so u are in Aust right now.

I heard the money panelty in Aust is very high, so, u ever got caught?

IN aust, the most amazing road I drove in Great ocean road..

Diana

• prettyDiana

Deetee is Kobe beef A++ !

I've tried and tested him and he is the real deal.

Words are cheap and you ought to see

and chat via msn cuz he's the whole

package. He passed my lie detector test Damn

too bad I'm taken already

or else...............haha

• byty replied @ 2008-03-30 1:42 am

hi prettyDiana,

nice to meet you! I am not sure if I am a grade A bf, I am 33, 173cm tall, overseas educated.

just browse your thread and know that you love driving too, I am into car and driving too. I hope, at least can be oen of your true friends

-------

Hi byty,

Nice meeting u.

Please tell me more about yourself.

Your dream woman, yr job, your hobbies ( i know u like driving, please tell me more)

Diana

• PrettyDiana replied @ 2008-03-30 1:55 am

ic ic, so u are in Aust right now.

I heard the money panelty in Aust is very high, so, u ever got caught?

IN aust, the most amazing road I drove in Great ocean road..

Diana

Yes i am in Aust. at the moment. Penalty is quite high, but we are very cautious group, well equipped with 2 way radios, and blocked roads from top to bottom of the mountain. Any incoming cars or police will be notified immediately. If you have seen the movie initial D, you'll know what i am talking about :)

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-03-30 1:57 am

prettyDiana

oi ... are you testing me all these time? and i thought you are a friend cries i don't like you anymore ... you've hurt my feelings

• sorry to bother, just wonder the Grade A person should be sthg more on internal aspects rather than sthg like job and hobbies ?

steve

• hey

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-03-30 1:57 am

prettyDiana

-----

Dear Sister Barbie,

The guy "eeteed" under said he is a Grade A guy, he just comments on this and that, and we both know we will have not consider each other as our potential.

Thanks for caring me, u are a kind hearted girl/woman.

though just to fd, I love to chat with intelligent guy, Eeteed is one.

Barbie, it is cyber, so u have to beware of yourself. And of course, I will too.

Thank you again

Diana

• PrettyDiana,

hum ... dream woman ... educated, mature, good temper, considerate ... however it is hard to meet the right one in reality

I work in a business consulting firm as researcher, my hobbies: music, riding bicycle, badminton

Would you be interested to explore me in msn?

• stevenchan2 replied @ 2008-03-30 2:05 am

sorry to bother, just wonder the Grade A person should be sthg more on internal aspects rather than sthg like job and hobbies ?

steve

----

HI steve,

Then, u should teach me how I should ask question (remember, they re new fd.... u know what I mean). Plus, from they way they reply, i have some ideas of how they are

thank you

Diana