I know Federics' real identity!!

• I KNOW TOO replied @ 2008-03-24 3:37 pm

ACTUALLY FEDERIC IS ......CANDY :P

================================

I should have known in the first place. :P

• hang on! want to make a deal with 天下第一嫖客, if u get a chanel bag from F as the prize, are you willing to resell it with special price?

• 天下第一嫖客

LOL good one, but Federic is using his nickname, you can find out did he posted this thread. ok - 1 point, i take back "you are the smart one" on my last posted.

Federic

You are bi? lol

• gals

天下第一嫖客 might get the first prize.

• 天下第一嫖客 called me "multi-functional adaptor" in another thread

• Freddy,

is this another one of your twisted propaganda game or are you desperately accessing damage control ?

haha you have got a mole in your company and he/she is selling you out. Women are not trustworthy rule #20 of babe-hook up handbook.

• I bet nayio is searching the news on the net. ;)

• barbie,

Women can't betray me because I hang out with Loyal Men. Rule #1 of Aren't you sick of women handbook.

• OK, let me make my point here

From the past posts and threads from federic, it's not hard to tell what kind of person he is.

He may be rich. He may have back from the states. He may have a high standard of living comparing to normal ppl. That's what he says and hard to prove. But most important of all, WHO DAMN CARES?

But he is an arrogant guy. He likes to brag and bluff. He cant help to show off what he is. So here comes candy who leads us to disclose more of federic. This is exactly what he wants. He wants us to know he is from a big rich family.

• barbie

I haven't betray Mr. F yet as I've never loyaled to him anyway! lol

• candy replied @ 2008-03-24 3:54 pm

天下第一嫖客

LOL good one, but Federic is using his nickname, you can find out did he posted this thread. ok - 1 point, i take back "you are the smart one" on my last posted.

=============================================

C'mon, how hard is it to have another login name to open a new thread? I always do. :P

So argument is rejected

• 天下第一嫖客,

Too bad I can't take you to Japan. You're super smart. My honest compliment to you.

Bye

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-03-24 3:57 pm

Freddy,

is this another one of your twisted propaganda game or are you desperately accessing damage control ?

--------------------------------------------------

Twisted propaganda.......GOOD words

Gimme five

• yeah! who cares how rich he is. but we are boring here. want some fun. so still interested in the guess.

• Hi Barbie,

Wanna chat in private? Create a new private e-mail and I will MSN with u. You are super smart - too smart for me.

• gals

yes, that's my point too.

very interesting thread, dont let it drowned

• 天下第一嫖客.

got your point. ha, never used to read your stuff, your nick is so 趕客.

• 天下第一嫖客

This is exactly what he wants. He wants us to know he is from a big rich family.

That is just the surface. Think harder and think deep. What is he trying to accomplish and what makes his endorphin rushes..... if you want to know you have learn to think like him. haha

• 天下第一嫖客,

i quite agree with you. Candy = Ferderic

no wonder i feel its a bit cheap of Candy in another thread which Ferdeic is finding gf to Japan.

how come a girl can keep leaving msg tryign to draw ferdeirc attention. even it's in the virtual world, not even still feel a bit shy!

and if Candy is not Ferderic,

in fact , i had appreaciated that she is really high Eq

• barbie,

you sound like Judy Foster in "Silence of the Lamb".........I like that

• 天下第一嫖客

i dun care how many nickname you got, if ppl can log in and out within a min to keep posting, you must be super bored.

• 其實candy同federic係咪同一個人or同一伙

製造煙幕,等人相信f係一個有錢人

佢又話同人去日本?點解又咁得閒上she玩呢

• so? replied @ 2008-03-24 4:09 pm

天下第一嫖客.

got your point. ha, never used to read your stuff, your nick is so 趕客.

---------------------------

I dont want any guest. I am the guest myself. lol

• moon moon,

有錢人 have too much free time and are very mo liu.

• ol

you must be one of the final qualified gals who jealous me to keep talking to Federic.

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-03-24 4:12 pm

天下第一嫖客

This is exactly what he wants. He wants us to know he is from a big rich family.

That is just the surface. Think harder and think deep. What is he trying to accomplish and what makes his endorphin rushes..... if you want to know you have learn to think like him. haha

=================================================

Well, dude, pls be seated and enjoy the show....the Federic show

• candy replied @ 2008-03-24 4:14 pm

天下第一嫖客

i dun care how many nickname you got, if ppl can log in and out within a min to keep posting, you must be super bored.

----------------------------------------

You got me. I am SUPER bored. That's why I'm here. And so do the other ppl.

• haha 貧耆愈貧,富耆愈富,所以有錢人可以有好多時間玩,不過窮人做死一世都係得個"吉"

雖然我好想去日本

不過只係去幾日又有咩意思

如果佢真係有錢人,咁就要諗下辦法點樣令佢對我死心塌地,而唔係係度同其他女人爭啦,佢出去點玩都好,最後都會返黎我身邊

有咩好妒忌?世上一定會有人靚過你,後生過你,姣過你,有錢過你,妒忌只會令自己唔開心,何苦呢

• freddy

opps am I fueling your desire again? I'll be neutral and watch. Thanks for the complimemnt but I aint really smart. Just that I know many people of your kind who like to rub shoulders with my dad and I am so used to their repertoires. Anyway, I really have no interest in knowing who you are and perhaps there will be a time when we could exchange msns but not under this kind of circumstances. Good Luck

• barbie,

You learnt well from your father how to make MEN desire to rub shoulders with you :-) I think you'll make a great career in commercial espionage with your inquisitive mind. Good Nite (from California, somewhere)

• oh! show is over. lost interest in this. i'm off.

• Candy,

How is weather in HK, my dear? Let me introduce my Bond girl to all of you, Miss Candy!!!!

• Candy,

hope the handsome guys keep you happy in HK. Please entertain my guests there, especially Mr. Special 天下第一嫖客. Please check out his mojo ;-)

• HK weather is "as hot as your bond girl"!

Sweet dream F ;)

• Dear F

bond girl only interested in 007, I will wait for you.

• haha

I aint got enough mojo to get girls' attention.

• how does the story go?