i have be here for certain time and meet couple of people,frankly, really want to go with a quality!

• quality →

外在?

內在?

社會地位?

職業?

薪金?

• Lady, hows yr adventure to be here? romantic? remarkable? or disappointed?

• fate, likely to communicate with acceptable appearance, is that too far???

btw, hows yr opinion??

• There is really no adventure here at all. Just a boring place for boring people.

• i hv been here for almost half a year, frankly, i have meet several good good guys and gals via SHE.com!

when u are talking about quality, what exactly u meant to? outlook? skill? personality? income? attitude to sl/sp? job? manner?

• human being,

haha, u hv the comment as u must experience sth not really cope with yr wish here then, right??? :-)

btw, what u expect fr here??

• here

• depends on what you really come here for. if you just treat this place as "kill time", you won't lose anthing

• here,

as i mentioned above, i jsut want to meet sb who can communicate with acceptable appearance, is that too far??? :-)

u r so luck as u can meet so many good guys here, maybe i m one of those u met b4, right?? haha

• molten,

totally agree, but it seems that Beyrsman is looking for some in "real".

• molten

u just want to kill time with nothing afterwards??? i mean seem inreality to chat in the air without knowing who is the one sharing,:-(

btw, what u expect fr she??

• hellaser

u got what i mean, btw, what u expect fr she then??

• Well, I really expect nothing from here at all, starting from the very beginning til this moment. Personally I don't even regard net friends as friends. After all, virtual persons should live in the virtual world. And I just believe people who don't even contribute don't deserve anything (I'm saying 'myself). After all, we just can't expect anything from others. The ones who can't be happy won't bring happiness. The ones who are lonely just make loneliness deeper. But whenever there're people, there are voice at least. Maybe the only interesting stuff here is I can read various points of view here. Perhaps people tend to be more direct without any identities. =]

• I came here out of curiosity, didn't have any expectations nor did i come here with an objective to meet an SP/SL...yet, i met someone who means much to me.

• master,

i really dont think i hv acceptable appearance but still, the ppl i met here are still very "friendly" to me! lucky i am.. heehee..

hellaser and molten,

i believe that most ppl in here are looking for something in "real".

• me? lol, looking for something which can make me smile as well as a place where can let me speak out whatever i can.

• beyrsman,

maybe i will be the one that your are looking for..

:)

and just wonder, how long u have been chatting here? and how many u meet? just curious!

• wwwooooo... whats a long sharing, thx lot, human being!! :-)

u r right, unahppy cant bring happy, lonely make even lonely to be here, that exactly my feeling to be here, anyway, forget all those expectation then, :-)

how naked sharing u can be here as u dont hv yr identities now???

• ol

how u r so sure u r the one i m looking for????

u will know what u r curious for soon, :-)

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.