Looking for a pretty, sexy and smart girl to spend a weekend in Japan with me

• Candy, just wanna say sth to u... i knew it's a bit odd,haa

• Mr. Federic
    <br>I am not upset, and noway I can find a man to offer me a Blueberry just for chatting 5 mins. kaka

• Candy,
    <br>
    <br>OK. At least you make a smart comment this time. Let's continue and ask me more questions to see if you deserve to get a Gucci or Chanel.

• missmurder
    <br>Thanks anyway. hehe

• Thanks Mr. Federic
    <br>Here are my questions:
    <br>1. How smart that you are?
    <br>2. How rich that you are?
    <br>3. Why look for a weekend girl on she.com?

• Mr. F
    <br>If you think I am asking too much, no need to answer me, I am just curious.

1. I got 2 bachelors degrees, one Master degree, I speak and write Chinese, English, French and German; and I'm learning Korean and Spanish now. Know a little bit of Japanese, just enough for traveling.
      <br>
      <br>2. I make over HK$3 million a year for the last 4 years, and I have stocks and property investment.
      <br>
      <br>3. I'm bored.

• your msn ?

• even if u are smart, handsome, rich...
    <br>so what?
    <br>the most important is personality
    <br>i can't see if u hv gd personality!

• Mr. F
    <br>A man like you, should have tons of girls chaseing you.
    <br>
    <br>OK, am I getting my chanel? kaka

• pink,
    <br>
    <br>You're disqualified. Thank you.

• Candy,
    <br>
    <br>Leave me your e-mail here. If you feel uncomfortable using your current e-mail address, open a new hotmail account and let me know that address here.

• OK Mr. F
    <br>I will open a new one just for you.

• Thanks Candy sweetheart.

• OK, my selection panel is closed for the day.
    <br>
    <br>Please post your application here if you're interested in my offer.

• PLEASE SAVE!
    <br>Arrogant man

• candy, can u add me and chat [email protected]

• Mr. Federic
    <br>my email is: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>I am off to bed, good night.

• gentlement
    <br>Chat about??

• pork chop be better la
    <br>i dated a alien tonight
    <br>嚇x死
    <br>
    <br>俾$買完movie ticket 都走

• Hi Candy,
    <br>
    <br>I'll send you an e-mail tomorrow :-) Good nite.

• Federic replied @ 2008-03-12 12:57 am
    <br>
    <br>1. I got 2 bachelors degrees, one Master degree, I speak and write Chinese, English, French and German; and I'm learning Korean and Spanish now. Know a little bit of Japanese, just enough for traveling.
    <br>
    <br>2. I make over HK$3 million a year for the last 4 years, and I have stocks and property investment.
    <br>
    <br>I am sorry that you can just earn 3 million a year even you are that smart , I can only type simple and read English with high school level but earn 4 times than you do.
    <br>

• funny,
    <br>
    <br>You're very funny. I'm happy you made more money than I. You mut be Gillian if you have the qualification you mentioned. How is Edison? Still sxxking his dick?

• Mr. Federic
    <br>Good night and thx for the chanel.
    <br>
    <br>Hey funny, when I received the chanel from Mr. Federic, I will get back here to tell everybody, so you can check out if he is for real or not.

• I would prefer Gillian sxxks my dick because I am a guy. I just want to tell you that earning few millions is not a big deal , a smart guy like you should have known about it. I envy you are such a well educated guy , however , it doesn't mean you are good in personality.
    <br>

• funny,
    <br>
    <br>I never admit I have good personality because most girls are more interested in your wallet than my personality.
    <br>
    <br>Making a few million is no big deal because my family fortune is at least 100 times more, but at least I work hard and enjoy my work. I said I made over $3 million in salary a year - in fact I actually made almost $9 million in total in 2007, including $5 million investment gains in the stock market. Now you made me brag about my success :-)

• Mr. F
    <br>9m..... looks like I should get a chanel dress from you instead. (j/k) kaka

• most girls are more interested in your wallet than my personality <---
    <br>That's truth , especially when you have shown them how rich you are.
    <br>So it seems that you are just looking for sex but not love. Don't you think it will be much easier to find such girls in LKF ?

• omg this is so retarded

• funny,
    <br>
    <br>Actually I mentioned nothing about sex in my topic!!!!
    <br>
    <br>"Looking for a pretty, sexy and smart girl to spend a weekend in Japan with me"
    <br>
    <br>It will be a platonic trip to Japan if the girl I select wants purely platonic love. But getting selected is a tough and painful process.

• funny - like what you said, I could sleep with most girls if I wanted. I was offered to spend a weekend outside HK with Shu Qi a few years ago by one of the "agents". Of course the price tag was high and I turned down the offer as I liked Isabella more :-) Too bad no one offers Isabella to me.

• Isabella is now owned by Cyber kid , you can be proud of it if you have got her before .... hahahahaha

• Me me me...I apply this job. But do u mind I am little bit stupid?!

• Ann
    <br>well, I can tell, you are disqualified:P
    <br>just kidding, never mind
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>hello to the thread owner,
    <br>don't you think it's too mean to talk like this to a lady?
    <br>a smart girl must know what is dignity......
    <br>btw, I'm not applying your "job", so pls don't "disqualify" me,haha

• interesting conversation going on here. after reading, here're amy casual comments:
    <br>
    <br>- i hear guys on she make harsh comments about ladies here from time to time. but are they good themselves? besides, is the world so black-&-white & simply divided into only 2 kinds of ladies - pork chop vs sexy-pretty-smart?
    <br>
    <br>- if the ladies here so poor, y so many guys here are dating gals for SXXX here? Their taste so poor they're not selective to eat?
    <br>
    <br>- i've just only met 4 guys here. If guys have complaint about ladies, me too dont find them completely satisfying as I don't see a real gentleman who's respectful to ladies. they are starved with the sxxx issue & fail to appreciate a woman's value at a deeper level
    <br>
    <br>- 人同手袋alike,咩牌子唔O係最要緊,最緊要素質. If a guy is of good quality, he'd coach a lady on how to invest wisely in herself & in life instead of showering Gucci bags for casual relationship.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• An interesing thread.
    <br>
    <br>But Federic, if you are really that good, you don't have to post such a thread here. You should already have lots of gals around you for your selection.

• Absolutely agree with boat.

• LadyX
    <br>
    <br>I totally disagreed with you.
    <br>
    <br>I have met 1 or 2 very good quality guys here, even better than Federic, more income, got houses in HK, Europe and USA, and I also have met 1 or 2 pretty girls here as well.
    <br>
    <br>Of coz over all, people on this site are just ....

• my last posted should be to boat. my mistaked.

• Federic: here i see a self centered jerk. If u are really what u re described, u don't have to post such a thread for asking gal out on a trip. let me guess... behind the screen i think u must be a desperate 電車男 who has a lot of disgusting fantasy that u cannot express in your real world, right? save money for the prize, go see a psychiatrist.

• hey mr almighty federic,
    <br>
    <br>so u r looking for platonic 'LOVE' with a pretty, sexy and smart girl here today!
    <br>
    <br>just feel like saying hi as i've had quite a long work day
    <br>
    <br>i m so dq as i m ugly, fat and stupid
    <br>
    <br>hohohoooo

• Hello everyone,
    <br>
    <br>HK is a commercial centre where money is in the heart of our value system. Many sexy, smart, and pretty girl like Gillian and Isabella know how to use their natural beauty to exchange for what they want from successful men like me.
    <br>
    <br>Why girls fantasize about dating Richard Li and other so-called diamond bachelors when you don't know their personalities. Many of these diamond bachelors I've met personally and they're mostly jerks (although there is always exception).
    <br>
    <br>Ann, boat, LandyX are all disqualified.
    <br>Sexy-young and coco can stay if they want to be selected.
    <br>
    <br>Have a nice day.

• bug - I hate to diqualify you since you called me Mr. Almighty.
    <br>
    <br>May be we can be good platonic friends instead.

• i am wondering if i am qualified

• Hey sis, let's not reply to this boring thread. so that this jerk can keep talking nonsense to himself.

• Federic
    <br>Thanks.
    <br>
    <br>gulity me
    <br>Excuse me, I like to stay here, this is an open thread and HK is a free country.

• Coco, this jerk is just fooling around. don't u have any self respect? stay here if u like, u deserve each others.
    <br>P.S: HK is not a country.

• gulity me
    <br>are you my mom? you disqualified and want other girls also leave huh.

• Federic
    <br>
    <br>I need your blood sample. I want to win the Nobel Prize in the next coming year. You have my support! But be warned! Watch out for those nasty and germs infested nurses who are lurking behind their cunning smiling faces waiting for some ignorant dude to pass on the newly mutated patch of viruses.

• i didnt read the whole thread completely, but i guess people should learn to repsect the board owner. We have no right, edvidence, and enough infomation to judge the board owner. what we can do is to believe or not to believe. if you dont believe what the board owner said, please kindly leave the thread. there is no problem for this! if the one chooses to believe, then just leave that person alone. We are all adults. we know what we are doing.