Is it reasonable for a married man to seek sex from an alternative source if the women he loves

• Candy,

he is my hubby!

• nice to meet you Old lady, i also thought this was interesting topic

• sound not right to me tim :p, hubbie not hubby!

• so you love yr hubbie like 35ldy

can i ask how u felt first time u try sp

• Candy,

It was not I have expected in the first place. I did not even think about having "second time" with him b4 tim. :P

It was scary and funny. the internal fears mixed up with feeling of excitment. haha.

the process of hunting b4 sex was much better than anything else. haha.

the feeling of play was much better than the feeling of love. haha.

• did u find {hunt} for sp on internet like she.com, or outside in bars?

I have nice bf, i am 23, we have sex but it is not pleasure for me, he just please himself, so I think I might like another guy just for good sex.

• Just a guy, if you have talked with your wife/gf about this, and she allows you to do this. Then it's no problem for you to seek other sources of sex. It's something between you and your other half. Why do you ask people here who got no relationship with you?

• Candy, welcome to the 偷食 team. There are a lot of sources in she.com. Have fun.

• Candy

o, young girl, when I was young, I would not sex because of sex bor, so I find it hard to give any advice tim.

how old is your bf? is he young and inexperience? you can guide him to do what you want him to do in order to satisfy your physical need. sp / ons is always available in cyber or reality, if you want now, they are all here. :)

it is not necessary (sp/sl/ons) unless you don't mind to harm the relationship with your "nice bf".

• Hi Old Lady, I don't mind you're old coz I should be of similar age as you. What I mind is you're a lady and got the heart.

• he is 35 so i think should be experience. i ask him many times to try foreplay me, use his fingers or try lick me but he show no interest. he just expect me to bj him and then bang bang bang for his pleasure. not good sex lover. But everything else he can be very special and kind and treat me very well.

but i am a little confused becoz you talk aoubt harming relationship, yet u dont seem to worry abuot harming yr relationship with husband

• Candy,

if the relationship is damaged already, why bother to harm more or less? hahaha

xman,

thanks for your compliment! no one want to play with one without heart? and I dont mind what you mind ga. haha

• Old Lady, play with me please.

• ic, then i think my relationship is damaged a little bit coz he no interested in pleasing me in sex. do u agree.

can i ask how much older than me u r? i very happy to learn from a lady with more experience then me

• Old lady and Candy, there is no perfect match in the world. May be our partner is 90% very gd in other area and 10% not match with deaire. Therefore we always want to find the other 10% to make perfect.

Good Luck