Just out of curiosity, what is the WORST pickup line you have ever heard or made?

• hi nayio!
    <br>i've got one in mind, but not quite interesting... hahahaha
    <br>
    <br>few years back then, i once had drink with friends at LKF, and we were all drooling for a very good looking "gwei jai"... none of my friends dare to say hi... then i just came in front of him and ask:
    <br>
    <br>"hey, me & my friends are betting whether you are an XXXX (just a random nationality, i forget what i said exactly)" ...
    <br>
    <br>and the ... conversation started. :)

• Really? But I think it's easier for a girl to pickup a guy comparing to a guy picking up a girl... especially @ LKF
    <br>
    <br>so where is he from? haha

• cant really remember, hahaha
    <br>
    <br>yes, you are right, always easier for girls.
    <br>i dun mind do that since it's just for fun and BS
    <br>
    <br>since i havent been out drinking for a long time, i forgot those picklines i heard. :P

• But i personally havent heard any pickup lines these few years... since ppl all started to go out in a big group, and they don't need to "pickup" their friend's friend... u know what i mean?

• In fact, I will usually just go straight to a nice gal (with no guys around) and say 'hi, how are you!' ... it works most of the time, as least for a casual chat.

• yeah, i know... that happened a lot to me too.
    <br>if i join friends' parties, then we got to know new faces from the host, or after a few round of drinks or dice.
    <br>
    <br>and now, do guys pickup girls in bars? haha
    <br>i guess they still do, but mostly in those 劈場 where i never visit

• agree, Brian
    <br>simple greeting is always the best

• The mystery Brian is here, haha... welcome ~
    <br>sigh... i don't get pickup often >.<
    <br>
    <br>carol: Yupyup... but I don't see ppl being pickup in 劈場....?
    <br>Maybe at 348 or sth... haha

• nayio, aiyo... you are very out ...
    <br>348 isnt existed for long time la... :P
    <br>
    <br>right... in disco!! i never go disco, so i dunno, hahhaa

• Hi Nayio and Carol, how are you, I am a bemused by the choice of adjective used on me, haha.
    <br>
    <br>Yes, I always think that being natural is the best, anyway, a bar is supposed for people to meet and chat casually, right?

• To me, a bar is a place to meet ppl...
    <br>but a lounge is where ppl could relax and chat
    <br>
    <br>carol: really? haha... oh well, i guess i am excused as i don't live in hk ;P

• nayio,
    <br>in fact, no pickup for me too...
    <br>i normally go drink with male friends, guess no guys would ever pick a girl with a male companion, haha

• So Brian, how successful were you at picking up girls acting "natural"? haha
    <br>
    <br>carol: haha... i can't be picked up coz i know my bf will kill me :P

• i would rather be a "cant be picked up" girl
    <br>hahahha

• Brian,
    <br>what kind of girls would normally get your attnetion in a bar?

• Nayio, I have been quite successful if you consider just a chat for the night as a success.

• Brian: I see... it depends on whether u just wanted a chat or not... haha
    <br>
    <br>Carol replied @ 2008-02-17 4:36 pm
    <br>
    <br>i would rather be a "cant be picked up" girl
    <br>hahahha <-- You will be bored after 4 yrs of attachment, haha

• Nayio, well I am good at managing my expectation so everything else would be a nice bonus ... haha
    <br>
    <br>Carol, nice and friendly looking gals with no male companion are my priorities.

• nayio,
    <br>well... maybe you can go alone with some friends from time to time? hahha
    <br>
    <br>brian,
    <br>do those sexy dressed girls interested you?
    <br>last time i had this discussino with a male friend, he insisted girls should be in mini-skirts that to be picked up.
    <br>
    <br>but i would rather not to meet a guy who fancies only my legs, hahaha

• Brian replied @ 2008-02-17 4:45 pm
    <br>
    <br>Nayio, well I am good at managing my expectation so everything else would be a nice bonus ... haha <-- Well done... this is so nicely phrased :P
    <br>
    <br>But I thought you are occupied, no?

• Nayio, you are good ... haha, the nice bonus part applies only when I am not occupied, so NO bonus now, ok?
    <br>
    <br>Carol, I think the sexy dress code will provoke the desire for the 'nice bonus' part. If you are looking at dishing out bonus, probably that helps or else you may be attracting the wrong bunch.

• brian,
    <br>yea, agree.
    <br>and i always tell my friend that, he's such a shallow-minded bastard.
    <br>hahahahaa

• Brian: Thanks... but I find myself to be a weak no brain-er, haha
    <br>
    <br>Carol: U know... I don't usually go clubbing/drinking with my bf... he has his own group, and I have my own group too ;P

• Carol, I think those guys may just be fulfilling their ego (be the trophy winner) as well as expecting some further action while going after the sexy ladies.
    <br>
    <br>Nayio, you are good, just look at your threads, always crowded.

• Brian: Becoz there are nice ppl like you, haha

• Anyone with new and creative lines?

• nayio, waiting for bf's call again?

• Haha... no. I just got back from his house.
    <br>I notice that you always show up during this time of the day... don't you need to "concentrate" on your work? just wondering, no offense :P

• well, nothing much to be excited for lately, so ... haha

• nothing much to be excited? how are your relationship and investments doing?

• both a bit murky lately ... haha

• Oh no... I understand the investment part...
    <br>but why your relationship?

• well ... long story ...
    <br>
    <br>Let's talk about something else

• Sure, you name a topic then :P

• what about how's Vancouver lately?

• Cher...
    <br>Vancouver is still same old same old...
    <br>
    <br>road construction everywhere for winter Olympics lor

• ok, your turn for a topic then

• OMG... that was a topic?
    <br>
    <br>ok....
    <br>how would a guy feel if his gf has become good friends with her ex(s), and still keep in touch?
    <br>

• You'll always come up with good topic ...
    <br>
    <br>That would be scary, I doubt I can sleep well if my gf become good friends with my ex(s).

• Not with your ex(s) =.=
    <br>with her ex(s)

• I will have a problem with that too ... in fact, I did have a few fights with my ex before because of that. She even wanted me to become a friend of her ex. Just can't do that.

• I will have a problem with that too ... in fact, I did have a few fights with my ex before because of that. She even wanted me to become a friend of her ex. Just can't do that.
    <br>
    <br>I don't know why I type 'Kenny' as my alias ... haha

• Kenny? You just dropped by?

• nayio replied @ 2008-02-18 4:13 pm
    <br>
    <br>OMG... that was a topic?
    <br>
    <br>ok....
    <br>how would a guy feel if his gf has become good friends with her ex(s), and still keep in touch?
    <br>
    <br>Well I would have to start digging and trashing my basemnet for all those sex tapes made in my previous years and hopefully none would end up the internet and become a successor of Edison C.

• Oh, ok... haha... I was confused for a sec there
    <br>
    <br>But when you introduced your ex to your gf, you will still appreciate it if your gf is "acting" nice and generous, rite?

• That would be a good topic too.
    <br>
    <br>Do you gals always keep the tapes or let the guys have them?

• Barbie honey ~ You are back
    <br>
    <br>Brian: I would never allow any of my bf(s) to video tape me... =.=

• Brian: You still haven't answered my question

• I will always try to avoid my gf being friends with my ex ... too scary ...
    <br>
    <br>For tapes, I don't think all gals are as smart as you. Taping is not too uncommon nowadays.

• Nayio
    <br>
    <br>yes Hilary is back from France with a pack load of truffles.
    <br>
    <br>Well for the sake of argument, there is such a thing as hidden camera. Sometimes the most trusted one is the one who would betray you. Again, we are talking fiction.