I'm thinking of having a FMM threesome, what do you think?

• My bf, ex-bf, and I are thinking of having a FMM threesome. They are both friends and are cool with it, and I am into it too. I'm just wondering what you guys think I should do? I mean, I want to do it, but are there any pointers I should know first? Has anyone had experience with doing this.

• Amy, ok, I can share with you..

• hi guider,

u got the similar exp & situation?

• Yes, I was treated by 3 gals that time..

we can share further, MSN pls?

• guider,

I am not interested in fffm. I am more interested in multiple men and 1 lady, with the 2 men knowing each other well.

• amy, I had some MMf experience too, wanna share ??

• 可惜冇我份

mmmf有冇得諗??

• i would like to share our exp here.

• and also pls let me know any pointers i should know first before going to the fmm with my bf and ex-bf.

• amy

i guess u need to make sure u will not be taped

• and u need to find out y your bf would be OK with it.

• someone,

oh.... :(

I had taken lots of videos with both of them (separately) already....

• someone,

as i said in the topic, both my bf and ex-bf are ok with it.

• amy

if u dont mind, there is nothing to worry abt except haveing safe sex

• someone,

but, how do i do in front of them? would they feel jealous if i focus on 1 guy for too long? will they compete their skills? will they feel bad if they share me on the same bed? should i show them that i enjoy it with them too?

sorry...too many questions...

• amy,

i bet they will do what they want with you ga la, and i dun think they will feel bad sharing you, since honestly i think there are just sex between them to you.

• i had FMM with other men before (not bf). They said that i was very wild. And i did not pretend that i was a good girl at that time since both men were my sp.

But now, they 2 men that i am going to have FMM are my bf and ex-bf. Should i give them a wild girl image?

• i have a question.. why guys dont feel bad of sharing someone to another ?

Means they dont love the person or what ?

• But now, they 2 men that i am going to have FMM are my bf and ex-bf. Should i give them a wild girl image? <<<<

Just be yourself ..then it will be find.. guess they want to watch you as real you..

• do your bf and ex know you tried mmf b4?

i think you don't have to worry too much. just enjoy yourself. if you need to pretend, then no point to have 3some. just think of it as pure sex, no feelings in it.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.