I wanna chat with someone...

• anyone...still up?

• i am someone~

• hi sam...

thanks for dropping by...

do u have anyone in your mind now?

• not yet~

• hi, how come still here so late? cant sleep?

• sam

good for u..i think it's good that..

u don't miss anyone..or don't have anyone in your mind now....

love is pain...

• i just try to forgot~

and don't make it stay in my mind only

• bluegirl,

Dont be so blue.

Love is really a pain, it gives pain much more than happiness in my past experience.

People say Love is sweet and it will stay in your heart for a long time. While I just tried once and it only stay at my hand, afterward, they're all bitter and pain

• ic...

are u dating with anyone ?

or going after any girl?

• still looking for la~

• manlatiger,

tks for your msg...i dunno...i'm so lost now..

i'm seeing someone lately....but we're not in a relationship yet... just causal dating..he said, he likes me ...and he would call me couple times a day....

but today, he's leaving for vacation, will be gone for couple weeks... i dunno..i feel kind of missing something...

but i know, i don't love him..

• I'm dating with someone that i'm no longer love, but there's no reason to break, as we already become part of other's life.

I used to love a girl, but her behaviour was so unstable that I dont know if she likes me or just wanna fool me.

• sometimes, i think he's doing 'tricks' on me... he calls me so many times a day...so he makes it becomes like a habit..

so i'll miss him if he doesn't call...

...i dunno..but i wouldn't tell him that....

that i miss his calls...

• bluegirl,

That's just like what I was facing. We seems like friend, but seems like a bit more than a friend, I told the girl I love her and i miss her, she didnt reject it nor accept it.

• I used to sms her everyday and when she online i'll msn her, but she never reply me

• manlatiger,

oh...i think that's sad...being with someone who u no longer love....

that's sad..... i don't want to end up in a relationship like this...

but isn't that the 'gum ching' that we talk about? maybe every love relationship will end up with gum ching only...

• i guess both men and women know how to paly tricks...

• manlatiger,

i think she doesn't love u..

in my case, at least, i do reply him...

i never call him though....

i'd at least sms him once a while...

• yea...you cant say I dont love her, but I do miss her sometimes, but i cant say I love her. so that's just Gum Ching....

For that girl, I am now thinking coz she could get some opportunity from me, so she would show me at that time, I'm really not sure, as she seems got a bf and some chaser in her office.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.