生命密碼 Numerology 從你的出生年月日來探討數字對你的意義

• 多謝GarnetQ比我清楚我自己既性格,估唔到除左中國玄學外生命密碼
    <br>都可以知道我既性格, 謝謝你對我流年同性格的提點, 你真是好友善, 用了你咁多寶貴既時間, 你重多謝我!~ 可能我係電話唔係好識表達,不過我衷心多謝你既分享同意見, 我既另一得就是識度一位友善又好人既朋友.
    <br>

• 多謝GarnetQ比我清楚我自己既性格,估唔到除左中國玄學外生命密碼
    <br>都可以知道我既性格, 謝謝你對我流年同性格的提點, 你真是好友善, 用了你咁多寶貴既時間, 你重多謝我!~ 可能我係電話唔係好識表達,不過我衷心多謝你既分享同意見, 我既另一得就是識度一位友善又好人既朋友.
    <br>

• Dear Friends,
    <br>
    <br>Thank you for all of your great supports to my numerology reading.
    <br>
    <br>We have been blessed by the universe that we got the opportunities meeting each other, sharing each others' thoughts, happiness, good time & bad time.
    <br>
    <br>My mission is to spread out the message of "to know what your are, to do the best you can".
    <br>
    <br>I look forward meeting more people who are seeking a way to be the best they are.
    <br>
    <br>See you soon!
    <br>
    <br>Cheers,
    <br>
    <br>Garnet de Quill
    <br>

• Hi,
    <br>
    <br>I want to trt try too ar...can add [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Thank you.

• GarnetQ,
    <br>
    <br>對你的感覺, 你好nice, 把聲好好聽, 仲有....你好客氣^.^
    <br>廿幾年自己都唔認識自己, 今晚你幫到我知道「who I am」, 你教我唔好一味只係識「收」, 要懂得「放」, 希望咁會令我有所突破。
    <br>多謝你寶貴的意見, 聽完令我心情舒暢好多, 真的。
    <br>
    <br>Best Regards
    <br>Patrick

• To Never Give Up:
    <br>
    <br>i have added you to my msn...
    <br>
    <br>let's connect soon.
    <br>
    <br>cheers,
    <br>GDQ

• PW,
    <br>
    <br>努力!你會做得到!
    <br>
    <br>GDQ

• GarnetQ,
    <br>你好!~

• GarnetQ,

• GarnetQ,

• GarnetQ
    <br>
    <br>好多謝你同我傾左成個鐘,你令我得著好多...
    <br>了解自己多左,如果我可以早d識到你,就唔洗犯左咁多令我後悔ge錯...
    <br>你講ge野好準確,性格同流年都係,
    <br>所以我聽左無幾耐就已經喊la,
    <br>因為我知道自己性格ge問題,
    <br>令我親手destroy一段好好ge relationship...好sad...
    <br>
    <br>仲有,你講ge野唔係樣樣都negative到令我唔開心,
    <br>所以唔洗sorry,
    <br>反而我要多謝你,俾我更清楚咁睇返件事,
    <br>我會好努力咁prepare好...
    <br>等佢見到新ge我...and have a new start.
    <br>
    <br>million thanks
    <br>
    <br>sandy

• ohhh... hi GarnetQ!!!
    <br>i'm done this Numerology by a friend 2 yrs ago... and since then, my life changed a lot!! my friend taught me many many things about the "Universe" and last year ... would like to share more with you, may i? :)
    <br>
    <br>can i send email to you at [email protected], since i cant get online during office hour.

• Sandy,
    <br>
    <br>Yes! Keep up! Be the best of you, do the best of you.
    <br>
    <br>Cheers,
    <br>GdQ

• To Carol,
    <br>
    <br>Sure, you can contact me via e-mail.
    <br>
    <br>Cheers

• 一直我對能夠了解自己多些既各種方法都有興趣... 包括生命靈數. 於是東看看, 西看看… 最後愈看愈亂…. 今日好多謝你幫我read下我既birth code… 終於有人將我看過既零零碎碎連貫起來, 又解開我不少疑惑. 有很多地方我之前都冇諗過係咁演繹, 令到我對自己對別人既看法多左一份了解, 原來自己看自己, 同別人看自己既角度可以有咁唔同.
    <br>eg) 從前我以為我對人好真好友善(天生好多9字), 再想想原來對人好都只是一種人前的自我表演
    <br>eg) 我討厭別人擦我鞋, 從沒想過其實可以係人地想同我熟絡些既手法, 我睇野太表面同太快下判斷, 又太過認真
    <br>仲有好多好多…
    <br>
    <br>無論生命數字對我地既生命影響有幾深都好, 有幾準都好…. 始終看待生命既態度先係最重要.
    <br>
    <br>PS. 我會試下同A, B兩位互動下, 再回來向你報告 ^_^
    <br>
    <br>最後真係覺得你好好人, 好肯花時間, 又冇錢收…. 不愧係一個6號人

• alicewp,
    <br>
    <br>我對你有信心,睇好你!
    <br>
    <br>Garnet de Quill

• Hi GarnetQ,
    <br>想問你一些意件. 如果每件事, 都想分得清黑白, 錯對...呢種性格, 換左係你, 你會唔會去改?
    <br>ER

• To ER,
    <br>
    <br>我會積極去學習好好運用,去做好自己,做福別人。
    <br>
    <br>Garnet Q

• i like to try.
    <br>
    <br>you seem so good wor.
    <br>
    <br>i have added you on msn. chat later.
    <br>
    <br>

• Please contact [email protected]
    <br>Thanks!

• Dear Candy,
    <br>
    <br>I have send you email.... pls check.
    <br>
    <br>Cheers,
    <br>GDQ

• added you to my MSN. 想您幫幫我

• 仲明
    <br>what is your msn id? i have a few new people added me, like to say hi to you when we get online at the same time.
    <br>
    <br>you can email me as well, my msn is not stable.
    <br>
    <br>thanks.
    <br>
    <br>

• received and replied your e-mail already. Look forward to talk to u.

• Hi, most of you would know that I give readings over the telephone.
    <br>
    <br>I believe personal conversation can help you more than just give you a few cut-and-paste words from books or internet over msn / email.
    <br>
    <br>I am now approching to my next step of numerology practice, I will give numerology readings in Central on May 1. It is not a group meeting, just one on one.
    <br>
    <br>If you are interested, you may send me email at [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Your Numerology Reader - Garnet de Quill

• Next reading session will be held on May 12, in central.
    <br>
    <br>email me for detail. [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>see u.
    <br>
    <br>

• 剛跟GarnetQ會面。 沒想過自己會在公眾場所,在一個陌生人面前哭起來的。她點出了一些一直存在,而我又沒為意的細節,而這些細節,正是我現在碰到困難,在重組生命時要注意的。
    <br>
    <br>她絕對是一個業餘玄學愛好者,本著爭取學習機會和幫助人的動機來做reading,reading後她有些小水晶飾物推介,個人覺得無傷大雅,相信您不買,她亦絕不介意。

• my b/d:1986/09/17
    <br>plz send my e-mail: [email protected]
    <br>thx!!

• Dear 仲明,
    <br>
    <br>Thank you for giving me a chance to share numerology with you. It was very nice meeting you yesterday. Trust me, you are smart and brave enough to "figure" out all the things you need to handle. I know the little crystal will cheer you up and please remember GartnetQ is always here supporting you.
    <br>
    <br>Cheers,
    <br>
    <br>GDQ

• 仲明 replied @ 2008-05-12 8:06 pm
    <br>
    <br>剛跟GarnetQ會面。 沒想過自己會在公眾場所,在一個陌生人面前哭起來的。她點出了一些一直存在,而我又沒為意的細節,而這些細節,正是我現在碰到困難,在重組生命時要注意的。 <----- That's the benefits of it
    <br>
    <br>她絕對是一個業餘玄學愛好者,本著爭取學習機會和幫助人的動機來做reading,reading後她有些小水晶飾物推介<------ she didn't, for us, as a couple, and these crystals should be helpful to you, I am sure
    <br>,個人覺得無傷大雅,<-------- thank you for your understanding
    <br>相信您不買,她亦絕不介意。<----- Certainly, and, it's your loss more than hers, if any
    <br>--------
    <br>I certainly will help her to get more FREE readings, and if you want any help from me/us in Metaphysics 玄學, we are ready to help too
    <br>
    <br>Good Luck
    <br>

• I hope she is not a stranger to you now

• 很少在she上面留連,卻不經意在今晚看見你.
    <br>突然,無言.....:)
    <br>心中有一種感動,感動有像你這樣的人願意透過生命靈數指引迷失的夥伴一條路
    <br>不迷信,卻貼切的從認識自己做起
    <br>
    <br>是啊~凡事都是自己 :)
    <br>宇宙的能量一直都在,不過我們通常輕忽了宇宙的提示
    <br>
    <br>去年生命中發生了兩件大事,卻也讓我對生命有了另一種更深層的體驗.
    <br>普羅大眾的每一個我們,都在這宿命的輪迴中浮沉,
    <br>被困在這無奈的苦海中,卻不知其實只要有心,認識自己,瞭解自己,擁抱自己,面對自己,命運其實可以改變的
    <br>
    <br>謝謝你願意用自己的生命與時間扮演一個生命導師的角色,為迷途的人.
    <br>

• Ping replied @ 2008-05-13 11:52 pm
    <br>
    <br>很少在she上面留連,卻不經意在今晚看見你. <----- that's Fate, and Destiny
    <br>突然,無言.....:) <------ Sure, out of your expectations
    <br>心中有一種感動,感動有像你這樣的人願意透過生命靈數指引迷失的夥伴一條路
    <br>不迷信,卻貼切的從認識自己做起 <----- that's what is known as "Life affecting Life"
    <br>
    <br>是啊~凡事都是自己 :) <------ Exactly, and lastly, the last resort
    <br>宇宙的能量一直都在,不過我們通常輕忽了宇宙的提示 <----- Better know more on Fate and Destiny, and you will believe in the facts shown to you, bit by bit
    <br>
    <br>去年生命中發生了兩件大事,卻也讓我對生命有了另一種更深層的體驗. <---- Congratulation
    <br>普羅大眾的每一個我們,都在這宿命的輪迴中浮沉, <------ exactly, but, don't act in a 宿命 way
    <br>被困在這無奈的苦海中,卻不知其實只要有心,認識自己,瞭解自己,擁抱自己,面對自己,命運其實可以改變的 <----- Yes, to a certain extent
    <br>
    <br>謝謝你願意用自己的生命與時間扮演一個生命導師的角色,為迷途的人.
    <br>------
    <br>there are lots of Samaritans, and the World is full of hope, no matter what you are inborn with, or, 'gifted'
    <br>=====
    <br>She acts well, so are others, Keep going!
    <br>

• Dear Friends,
    <br>
    <br>Please respect that this thread is a channel for people who are interested in numerology. I ask my seeker to give their feedback here is to let others get an idea of what they could get after a numerology reading.
    <br>
    <br>I got a few complaints from my seekers. They don't really appreciate others to comment their own thoughts. I agree and I should do something to protect my seekers' thoughts.
    <br>
    <br>A lot of people are seeking help for an other angle of view on life, please open your own thread and set up a topic for it. I believe you can help more and more people.
    <br>
    <br>Thank you.
    <br>
    <br>Garnet de Quill

• my e-mail is [email protected]

• GQ,
    <br>Got ur e-mail and replied. Pls check. Thx.

• As requested and promised, I am posting messages here as a feedback, from both of us, now, after almost a week.
    <br>
    <br>It's Fate & Destiny, for sure, no matter what discipline of analysis method is used, be it Oriental or Western approaches. It's just some minutes after we departed, when the Earthquake happened, a time which was reserved for us but re-scheduled earlier.
    <br>
    <br>As said, there is "Little Universe" affecting oneself and I know a bit more of my wife's, in addition to mine. It's our experience that our "Little Universe" together can be diastrous, though not earthquake again, but everything related to our wedding back last century were closed within a short period of time, certainly longer than a week, except one, which will become the 2008 Olympics athletes' residence in Hong Kong, another extreme of our "Little Universe" together.
    <br>
    <br>Our world is made up of numbers, irrespective of what languages used. Numerology is just of of the approaches of analysis and it's useful for everyone to know more, to advance, and to help oneself, not to mention helping others.
    <br>
    <br>Act positive and know more of the future is never a negative issue, and must be beneficial to everyone alike, the adviser and the advised.
    <br>

• Barbara, this is Tiffany that we met yesterday. Once again, I would like to thank you for your helping hand in reading my life number.
    <br>I think Barbara did not only tell me about my weakness and strengths, but her kindness, encouragement and positive mind that further led me to another life perspective.
    <br>Barbara, you really did help a lot of people just out of your passion. Your kind intention really touched me! I promise that I will take your advice and live my life fully. Your encouragement could give me direction to my life. THANKS A LOT!

• Dear all,
    <br>
    <br>It is my new adventure of my practice of Numerology. I like to development a future career in Numerology. Giving reading in person is truly helpful on my communication skill, inter-personal skill, and intuition.
    <br>
    <br>Recently, I have met a japanese master whom is a Theta Healing practician. She encourage me to use my giving intuition to help more people. She told me I was a happy witch in my past life.
    <br>
    <br>Again, I like to thank all of you giving me opportunity to train up myself for better preparation for my Numerology path. As I had said, I am a Happy Witch. I like sunshine, seaview, colors...... I like to share Numerology in a style of Happy Lucky and Joyful.
    <br>
    <br>Let's grow together, shall we?
    <br>
    <br>Garnet de Quill
    <br>
    <br>

• Why not?

• NEW BLOG : garnetq.spaces.live.com
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Dear friends,
    <br>
    <br>A new Blog for our communication has been set up. I like to have more sharing with you all. That is why.....
    <br>
    <br>Beside Numerology, we can share our life, our insight, our learning, ...... our growth!
    <br>
    <br>As I am your cheerleader, my mission is to give you energy, positive energy whenever you need! I will have the blog updated often with activity informtion there on the Blog.
    <br>
    <br>It is a private blog for people who has the permission. Friends who left message for me here and contacted me vis msn, will get my invitation to the Blog.
    <br>
    <br>For NEW FRIENDS, you may email me or leave me your email address here. I will send you invitation as well.
    <br>
    <br>I wish to see you more on the Blog.
    <br>
    <br>Thank you.
    <br>
    <br>Peace,
    <br>Garnet de Quill
    <br>
    <br>blog : garnetq.spaces.live.com
    <br>
    <br>

• Numerology Reading Day
    <br>
    <br>June 22 2008.
    <br>
    <br>Email for detail....... :)
    <br>
    <br>Garnet de Quill

• Garnet,
    <br>
    <br>好多謝你的跟我見面, 你讓我更了解自己知道多一些自己的長短處, 令我更明白現在我應該做的事. THANKS A LOT. 另外想說你真的做到了你想做的, 便是令和你談的人變得更開心, 努力, 加油.

• Dear fionchik,
    <br>
    <br>Thank you! Let's stay in touch and i look forward more great news!
    <br>
    <br>Garent de Quill

• Please see my updates in my blog:
    <br>
    <br>garnetq.spaces.live.com
    <br>
    <br>you may also contact me at msn :
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>

• Numerology Reading Day
    <br>
    <br>Aug 3, 2008 (PM)
    <br>
    <br>Email for detail: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Looking forward to sharing with you with Numerology.
    <br>
    <br>Garnet de Quill

• [email protected]
    <br>Can u send email to me

• bb
    <br>
    <br>i have sent you email already.
    <br>
    <br>cheers,
    <br>garnet

• Dear Friends,
    <br>