Just wanna find out whether I am lucky tonight...

• It has been a long while I haven't come here.  I thought I won't come here again and yet it is damn boring and lonesome tonight..

If you are lonesome and you love to chat with an interesting guy, here you go.  See you in MSN:  jackhk1976@hotmail.com

Hope that I am lucky today..  =)

• I should introduce myself. I am 31, quite sporty, humorous and talkative.. (well, it depends on my mood.) I love golfing, clubbing, trying exciting stuffs. I look better than a monster and you may find out the truth by yourself..

Anything you wanna know =) Are these things important?

• oh.. really no response. Is this thread too boring.. or gals here not looking for chat mate?

• sex版男人多wor...

一有女仔replyD男人就係o甘留msn

想單純傾偈既女仔嚇都嚇走曬啦

• Gal,

Then which type of gals are you? Looking for fun here?

Yes.. I am trying to ignore those all-men threads. I don't know whether posting my MSN in those threads will be randomly picked. So I wanna test my luck by adding my own post.

• Gal, forget to say "thank you".. u are the only person leaving a message so far.

• hi jackadandy,

what's the meaning of yr name? so loooong. :P

• 我呀...得閑上來傾兩句咋

依家上少左好多喇

對o個D人既response都幾反感......

講唔夠兩句就問身高三圍,跟住叫你出來做

以爲來sex版既全部都係免費雞?

• Daisy,

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.....

Jack-A-Dandy is a fictional comic book super villain created by writer Alan Moore and artist Rob Liefeld, as guided by Mort Weisinger. The rogue is modelled after the Joker and the Riddler to be the archenemy of comic book hero Professor Night, a tribute hero the Batman mythos.

• Daisy,

by the way.. I am not educated and absolutely don't know where Jack-a-dandy originates from. I just remember it means.. 花花公子.

Simply call me "Jack".. =)

• Gal,

There are different kinds of people.. Just find what you wanna look for.

It has been quite a long while I haven't posted stuff.. originally, I was told by friends that we can find partners who wants excitement and fun.. That's understandable.. but you are right. it is too disgusting to tie everything to sex.. Ignore them!

• jackadany,

seem u really a happy person, congralulation !!!!!

i thought you are not too old, i guss u're under 30, right?

daisy

• Apple / Daisy.. are you the same person?

Well, I don't think I am a happy guy. but I guess today it looks not too bad.. Honestly, I am not a person easily feeling lonesome and down because of my work or other stuffs.. Not to mention it.

Well, I am 31. How about you?

• jack

你講得o岩...可能我唔適合呢種溝通方法^^

點解你起個名叫花花公子?

難道你好花心?哈哈

• Jack,

工作唔滿意? What's your job?

• i would ignore yr first question, hehee.

icic, but how come made you come here again tonite, can share a bit?

luckily, i'm younger than you. do u have interest to guess guess?

:)

• Gal,

It is just a word starting with "Jack"... I wish I can afford to love many girls but actually I can't. I wish I am qualified enough to be 花心!

Of course, definition of "love" in this statement means "commitment".. =P

• wow...so many ppl there now

I'm afraid you're too busy to reply all of us^^

• Daisy

I guess...you are 26?

• Lemon, My job.. not to mention this boring thing too much. it is about investment.. Don't get me wrong, it is not as exciting as your daily trading.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.