Want friendship with guys between 35-45. You should be mature, intelligent, successful, very confident, have no problem communicating in English, and drive a car.

• Jasmine, customers that I "invited" to meeting from HK, so after we got work out of the way usually I took them out for some R&R^^ I like tennis, badminton, and running.. I like hollywood movies but sometimes watching some european/japanese/korean films too.. You don't even have time for gym? That's crazy.. have you ever pondered "why" we are so busy?

• hehe, Jasmine you so straight bor:) We chat on phone n even on cam sometime. We plan to come out ga la for christmas but I just so busy lor. If you like, we can chat n become friend la.
    <br>
    <br>You have msn for me to add ma?

• LostnFound
    <br>
    <br>Of course i'd like to make more friends - but I don't want to post my MSN here....do you have an email on she.com so that i can send it to you there?

• L&F, I think Adam Smith's invisible hand theory quite apply to the sex board..
    <br>
    <br>the free market, while appearing chaotic and unrestrained, is actually guided to produce the right amount and variety of goods by a so-called "invisible hand"
    <br>
    <br>you can plainly see the purpose and intent of most people around here and individually you may or may not agree with their actions.. but taken as a whole it does in a way advance our understanding of the state and nature of Hong Kong's sexual culture and tension between the 2 sexes...

• Jack,
    <br>
    <br>I'm busy all the time because of the job nature. And when I slow down I simply want to rest or do nothing. Everyday I'm too overwhelmed...how about you?

• Jasmine, I know that feeling. When someone makes fun of me, I always tell them in a way we are all bosses.. of our own lives.. if we do not like our job the ulitimate power resides in ourselves, fire the job.. While that may be quite an extreme course of action, maybe you can take comfort in that it is the power you possess and yours to exercise should the going gets unbearably tough^^ You didn't answer my questions thou.. have you ever pondered, "why" we are so busy? I mean for what? To put food on the table?!

• Hi Jasmine, here is my email address at she [email protected]. Hope to recieve your email lor:)

• Jack,
    <br>
    <br>I'm so busy because I want security...and hope that I can retire at a reasonable age.

• Jasmine, ic, what age do you want to retire at?

• Haha, Jack, you answer to my reason why I in sex board is too deep for me la. Not heard of Adam Smith before but see your meaning. There is something here in sex board that draws us, like a unseen force ma right? But what that force is what is gong on in HK now bout sex n relationship forces everyone to come here, looking for someting?
    <br>
    <br>Like someting we lost n try to find? hehehe. I may not be right as I not so smart. Tell me if it mean someting more la.

• the normal age of 55 i think. but bear in mind we might live beyond 80 these days

• Jack, hope you dun mind me answer your question 'why we work so hard'? My mentor say, we work so hard cos we "chasing something, something we want n desire but not sure what it is we chasing, so we chase what we think we can have to make that things we want coem true'.
    <br>
    <br>You think my mentor right ma?

• wow, lucky me know english n i drive a car for my boss.....
    <br>
    <br>jasmine, may i join in ur talk?
    <br>
    <br>lost n found, care to talk more about ur mentor?

• Hi Simpleton
    <br>
    <br>You sound like you're a driver or something...

• L&F, How quaint your name.. What we find in our short life could be lost and what was lost could be found again.. such randominess in life that we can do nothing about.. You captured it with such grace, beauty, and sensuality.. Nice^^

• Simpleton....you pic just reminded me of X'mas...it'll be a lonely one...

• wow jasmine, u know me? my boss is very demanding n requires punctuality, i live a hard life

• Simpleton, I hope you drive a sleigh

• jasmine, xmas is around the corner, no need to worry, go out n hv fun

• jasmine, my wish too but no snow in hk

• L&F, Hmm.. I can't speck for all but for me it's a matter of confidence. What I know and what I am capable of and what I have demonstrated(to myself) has led me to the conclusion that in terms of monitory concerns, I have multi-options that will afford me a comfortable and productive life.. .. Don't want to babble too much here, an so actually I am busy doing things that I am happy doing. Anf if one day it is no fun anymore, I would walk away and do something else^^

• Jasmine, why so loney?

• Jack, ths my mentor gave me that name. My mentor say it match my current state of mind lor:)
    <br>
    <br>Simpleton, my mentor? What you wanna do about my mentor:)? Hard to find one interest in my mentor n strange cos my mentor is someone very difficult n unique la. Never meet someone like her ga.

• LostnFound
    <br>
    <br>Just sent you an email...hope i got it right!

• Jasmine
    <br>
    <br>I DONT GET IT. All the attributes you request are fine and well within the definition of friendship. But what does having a car have to do with having true friendship? Is it not contridictory? Do you want a friend to serve you means or a friend that share your heart?

• Jasmine, In a way I would never want to retire.. I think it would be best to work in one capacity or another until the end.. Cos I believe squeezing a lot of fun in between work too.. Kakaa...

• Hello, Jasmine
    <br>nice to meet u
    <br>may I join your discussion?

• Girls.. I am feeling left out.. Email me too^^

• Hi, L&F
    <br>
    <br>long time no see....your new look...another pic wearing sexy undie with a gun. yes, why a gun again? obsession

• lost n found
    <br>y is ur mentor very difficult? she seems to process great wisdom

• Jasmine, why you sound like my mentor? My mentor say the same like never will find someone n be alone eternity. You should see my menotor, is someone should not be alone at all any time la. Hor sad a:(

• gentleman x - u've got a point there, guess u dun hv a car then hoho
    <br>
    <br>jasmine - im curious too, u said u r lonely, r u attached?
    <br>
    <br>

• GentlemanX,
    <br>
    <br>1. I just enjoy car rides with a nice guy so much. Of course he has to be the driver. If he doesn't mind I might want to be in the driver seat sometimes
    <br>2. Guys who enjoys driving are more attractive to me...more masculine, more in control
    <br>
    <br>If it doesn't make any sense to you ignore my thread.

• Halo pwatcher, we chat before ma? I dun remember chatting with you before? Gun is not obsessesion la, just an idea of danger n sexy image ma, you like? or no?
    <br>
    <br>Hehe.

• LostnFound,
    <br>
    <br>Well, I guess life is playing a game with me?...just like your name...guys are always like...Lost and Found. just that everytime we found a new one

• L&F
    <br>
    <br>u offered me your pic b4

• Jasmine, so you are looking for someone who can give care about you during your busy schedules? Someone who you can chat with from time to time and share thoughts n ideas n current events? And yet strong enough to sweep you off your feet every once in a while..^-^

• hi Lnf, no see u here for quite a few days..
    <br>how ar u doing
    <br>

• Simpleton, wow. Surprise you see my mentor way i see my mentor lor. Sorry, I mean not difficult but 'different'. I see my mentor as a pearl in the sky, as my mentor I a diamond in the sea. You think my mentor smart right?

• Jasimine, got your email n reply wiht my mns lor:) So happy!
    <br>
    <br>pwatcher, i offer you my pic? sure? dun remember wor.

• L&F, sounds like your mentor's been through a lot.. Don't you think sometimes knowledge and wisdom is a 2 edged sword? The more you possess the more difficult to live happily and carefree..

• hard, hihi!! sorry been off for job lor. Just got back last nite. How you? How is Ceo n rest of the guys?

• Jack...I like that two edged sword thing...it's true.

• lost n found
    <br>u got high praises for her, can u tell us what she told u to hv such impacts? i wanna learn more too, hehe

• i m ok ..Lnf
    <br>just a bit missing u...hehe

• Jasmine, glad that resonated with you, cos it takes one to know one^^ Can we be chat friends too?^^

• Jack, true ga. I see that in my mentor's eyes ga. My mentor have very mesmerizing eyes when look into them, they talk to you ga. I love stare at those eyes like falling in love with them ga. hehe. But my mentor is unpredictable n hard to see thru n feel lor. More I talk to my mentor n see, more I want to be more with my mentor find out more lor. But my mentor been busy lately no time for me la:(

• simpleton, hey, how you know my mentor is a 'she'? I never say my mentor is a 'she' bor????????

• Jack, aren't we chatting here? or you can give me your msn..

• LnF - r u a lesbian/bi, just curious