A lonely Ex Rich & Sucessful man just want to have a chat

• I've been there before,  having nice cars, prestigious aparments, educated in private boarding schools, flooded with nice girls by my sides, ate the best in hotels, offered the best to my friends and nothing matters now cause everythihng is but a fading memory.

It amazes me how many girls in here are looking for my type of credentials.  How people greed and climb the ladder sacrificing their bodies and souls, all for vanity.

I'm just a 34 yr old man who lost everything but yet quite happy to live a humble and honest life.  You are welcome to discuss with me the journey I went through in life.  Sex, money and politics. Whatever

• money is not everything, once I know a rich guy, but I am not happy to be with him. I am much enjoy my life now.

• me

Congrad! My advice " the Love of money is the root of all evil"

• I don't love him not because of his money, he was not that rich when I met him. Anyway, it was the past.

• Me

Great wealth brings great responsiblities. I failed that test. Perhaps those riches changed his character for the worst rather than the better.

Then let bygones be bygones.

• I think so. money is not at all for the life. I'm so enjoying my single life too. However I had a rich bf before, but i don't feel happy. he just can give me gift, but he couldn't give me what I need in my heart.

• I think so. money is not at all for the life. I'm so enjoying my single life too. However I had a rich bf before, but i don't feel happy. he just can give me gift, but he couldn't give me what I need in my heart.

• amazing......can you tell me about your story?

• Girl

Well if he failed to satisfied your needs, you cannot blame him because he has money. However, if his Process of acquiring that money, thus neglecting to give you affections, money is to blame. Moreover, if his wealth lead him to drown himself in the world of temptations (such as women), you would rather him be poor instead.

• Koko,

To make my long story short, I lost most of my investments overnight during the market crash in HK during the late 90's on real estates.

The banks sxxked me dried over the following 6 years over mortgage loans until they plugged MY SILVER spoon out of my mouth. Laught

• Sometimes money can cover everthing inside your heart!

• oh......unbelievable! lost everything overnight! could you accept it? felt very sad?

• Me

Close but no cigar! Money can paralyze your heart, its just a matter of time when the effect wears off and you will end up where you have started. And than you would probably apply another dosage to numb the pain(whatever that is) but eventually, its a vicious cycle. Your looking for healing not numbing.

I can say I have been through what you are describing.....because I've "been there"

• KoKo,

The thought of suicide have entertained my mind in more than just a few occasions. Not only I lost what is tangible, but I also lost my g/f, whom I have dated for 10 years. I called off the marriage cause I did not want her to suffer with me.

• so what do you do now?

• you are really koko?

• Me

I cry myself to sleep every night and wish I was never born.......Just Kidding!!

Pick your choice;

1. I am retired

2. I am taking a long break from work

3. I am re structuring my life, therefore hibernating.

4. I am un employed

They are all the same to me

• SORRY, the previous about me loosing gf and suicide is from me, not KOKO

• why you choose to call off the marriage???

if your gf really loves you, she doesnt mind! you may hurt her so much

• I can understand the feeling, but I think you should put yourself back together.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.