Married man looking for humorous chat with mature lady

• hi

• hi there.

My posting has finally show up, after a number of attempts.

• It's ok now...

How are u doing?

• Lousy..terrible...lost and worst of all, ~~ Cold".

R u a mature and occupied lady? Or fella?

• um.... i would say i am the above average mature among the people here at she.com

Do i have a very strong sense of humor? Nice to meet u

• Hi Cora.

Not sure about the humour yet, cos mine didnt show either.

Above average ... um, its been a long long time since i last active here and was told that ppl here mainly seek for sex!!! well.. can't blame them. Is that why you are here?

• oh really? i dont think all the ppl login here is seeking for sex. I am here just for killing time. I am also the one seldom come here.

• i came with an intention to share stuff like love etc, then thought not, cos, i suppose the topic is getting bored.

Anyway, let me give some background of myself.. I am married but currenly living a single life most of the time (lucky in a way) indeed.

• Am working in PRC with a bunch of colleagues, which not only give me a chance to be single again but also able to see how mainlander's life is like here.... Global term to describe it is "sxxks"

• Sharing love topics is always interesting.

BTW, where your wife? Trip?

• it should be a very boring life there. Anyway, i will need to go mainland tomorrow. But luckily, only day trip

• love topics are interesting!! Gosh.. women sure have a different set of view on it than men. No wonder my gf dumped me

• oh.. you should have many gf before... :)

• Oh.. so, u do have some experiences here. One thing I hated most about China is that most of the bogs they have here don't have toilet seats.. That is really a pain in the butt

• which part of mainland you are working at?

• cora

nice to meet u

can we talk ?

add me r

b7416hk@yahoo.com.hk

• i just need to stay at the factory so i dont need to visit public toilet. Lucky me.

• gfs.... thts what i thought they should be called until lately. Ppl here just corrected me, my gfs shouldn;t be named as such since i am a married man. The correct term should be SL... What a pity...

Since knowing the diff, or should say realize / taken in the differences, I lost interest in such kind of unfair relationship altogether

• Cora..

U just been called.. haha.. I thought... never mind.

I am not too far, An hour and a half away from Guang Chow...

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.