How to make my sp more happier on bed? I want to give him joy and happy moments. Any kinky suggestions to seduce him?

• pinky, can you describe yourself a bit first, how u look like, height, weight and figures..........to see if your body is attractive eough to your partner

• 次次見到tutor第一句都係審犯咁問d女,

關你能事咩

• tutor,

my body is definitely attractive to him, i have 36E, not fat. 5'4.

I just want to collect more ideas to have kinky sex with him..to enjoy more sex fun.

• wow e cup.....

• if you give him oral, then continue down and lick his a**

• HAHA.咪係囉,

條女係FIT O既梗係唔使點挑逗都硬曬啦,唔FIT就要靠啲野囉.

當然如果又FIT又姣就即硬

• my fans

我寫D乜嘢真係唔係好關你事噃! btw, my first time to use 'tutor' here.

• jackston,

good suggestion wor..i like being licked axx hole honestly..the feeling is good..

tutor fan's fans

well..i think i belong to the group 又FIT又姣, he is hard once he touched me, not even naked yet..haha..

i just want to give both of us more fun.. it is not just related to hard or not.

• pinky - i agree - i love it when my SP does it, hard to describe, but feels great

• pinky

i like being licked axx hole honestly..the feeling is good.. >>>>>>>>that applies to guy. for me, lick and sxxk also my balls are great

• jackston,

agreed..the feeling is hard to describe..but i really like it..my ex SP did it to me..i just love it..

any other suggestions? did your sp do something which can excite u much during foreplay or during meeting?

• 挑逗係意識,好難用言語形容

如果你知自己係姣,我唸你自己都有幾招啦,使乜搵人教

• tutor,

i have done those la...these are routine that must do ga la..:P

• 六呎,

but learn more 無壞ma, right? 終生學習..:p

• pinky, oil massage...both of u will enjoy for sure!

• haha,你係我面前,我先識教你,

因為同一個動作,唔同人做出黎,感覺可能已經差好遠

• oil

haha..ok thanks...but i afraid he can't tolerate to let me massage him. I want to do him a body massage though.

六呎,

haha..u so 孤寒..唔教就算..:p

• haha,得閒係佢面前吮下d條狀物體,奶下甜筒...

但係做得唔好,好樣衰嫁,我唔敢寫包單haha

• 其實你又fit又姣又做足, 佢都應該好enjoy, 係咪佢失咗性趣啞, 駛唔駛揾多一個加入沖激下

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.