30 Year Old Male, Looking for a girlfriend, will provide total financial supports..

• lostinlove

hi there. Seems like your topic is more like a job offer more than one seeking for a genuine relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy and paste ~

I will provide total financial, auto transportation and housing supports. If you feel you have the confidences and compatibilies, please feel free to email me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see you are looking for an exotic bird so you can play with it in your golden cage right?

Lets sum it up without the fancy words. Confidence + cmpatiblities= good looks and being servile to her master.

hahaha sorry for being so blunt cuz these catchy threads are really good case studies for my cultural psychiatry research.

• hihi, i email u please check n reply

• hi lost

what are ur requirements? can i email u my contact?

• Tracy

Whats your problem woman! This thread is long overdue and can't you just let it go !!! why do you have to bring it up again ? This is such an unethical thread and if you are so much in love with money, go buy yourself a mark 6 or post your own thread and make a deal with those wolves selling you body.

Dumb Broad

• 30 is not an old man.... wouldu like to join speeding dating to find your right lady?

www.justmatch.com.hk