U Grad 畢左業十年, salary 幾多先 reasonable 呢?

• sorry, 我用舊版睇唔到已post了這個msg, 再post了幾次...

請大家share下

• I think HK$35 to 45,000 is the reasonable standard. What do you think? In fact, it really relates to what field you are talking about.

• mb, 如果我有你講個range就好了, 我只有兩萬幾呢~

• how about 25K??

• what is the type of job lei? and have you changed your job before? i am in marketing and most of my friends are working in government, we all got similar range. the job market seems to be better now, have u considered to change?

• mb, thx for yr advice. I'm working in the marketing field too. I've changed a few jobs after graduation. Maybe I'm not smart enough~ :P I'll consider to change my job later when I completed my Master degree. Of course, will try to ask for much more~

• well, sometimes it really depends on luck - company, industry, boss, timing. but hey, who knows what happen in the next minute. keep going, you will get what you want. Even my salary is okay at the moment - but i got very long working hours. so my hourly rate is low. see, i am working on a report at home on sun nite :(

oh you are so diligent, i think i will never go back to school to study. I think i can only manage leisure classes like cooking, dancing. hahah.

• thx mb! :) actually i'm working in the corporate mkting field & i'm having a fixed salary without commission & bonus, I guess this is one of the reasons for my low salary.

Would you mind sharing which industry (just a brief idea) u are working in? Some of my friends are working in fund hse, ibank & they're earning much higher income.

So my target is to join companies in these fields. :)

• i am working in the field of medical products.

wow ibank. hey, go for it. the good side is that at least u have a goal to ahcieve, that is good enough to drive you going. good luck la!

• thx mb! :)

• any other comments of the arrange salary?

• mb, i want to know too. It seems that only two of us sharing here... any comments from others?

• KK, perhaps you can set up a polling for ppl to vote? time to bed. nite.

• kk,

I just finished my MSc course in PolyU.

May I share my experience with you?

Pls contact me thru' at email eric.cts@alumni.polyu.edu.hk

I'll provide solid information about career to you.

Beside, I'm HSBC Premier Card user 5 years ago.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.