stressed n want release!

• dear, do u want to do anything special tonite?

• yes hon, like what?

• see how far u can go, hahaa

1) just chat here

2) chat in msn

3) talk in phone

4) meet by person

5) others, yr choices

• chat here 1st. You going to entertain me?

• hahaa, if both feel nice, maybe we will entertain each others, rite? hahaa

u stressed n need release too??

• barbie 應該唔會點 stress 啦

• yeah, bit sick being stuff in those box and display on shelves for people to buy me. haha.

You?

• happy,

應該唔會點 stress 啦?? 做 barbie 好難 ga.

• seem u r too valuable to buy then, hahaha

just feel stressed on works, want to escape fr company, throwing all the rubbish n doing sth abnormal to balance myself, haha, scare u??

• 我都知做 barbie 好難

但係都做左, 唯有keep going 啦

但係都唔錯喎, barbie 又靚又好身材

只係成日都要笑咁... 辛苦小小啦

actually barbie 妳有幾 stress 呢?

睇妳 reply 唔似有喎

ken 就似d :p

• nice! me too. Tired of being strict, professional, wise, and so smart. Need to be a stupid doll now. hehe.

Scare me? You need to do more to do that Ken!

• Happy,

我辛苦ga. Everyday pretend like nothing and smile is hard. But I need more to show my feelings:)

• professional 既 barbie 都會做傻野?

^^

• haha, i did offer what i can do here, hahaha, just see how far u can go, hahha, dont u feel i just like a crazy guy here tonite?? hahaha

tired to be smart? i would like to be smart rather than stupid, just sometimes, i can even know how to pretend, hahaha, would like to control by myself but not for others...

honey bees r used to fly around u??

• 我身不游己, 控制於人.

• ken

我係咪即係 honey bee 呀?? :p

barbie

妳平時唔可以 show ur feeling 架? 咁妳真係要小心喎

因為咁谷法.... 當妳爆時都驚...我驚妳做既傻事連妳自己都估唔倒呢

@_@

• Ken, you like to laugh so much. You are crazy for being so happy. Bees always around me and they are annoying :(

• then, why not be yrself here tonite?? n share what is in yr mind, do whatever belong to yr deep heart, barbie

• happy, i dont mean anything but just want to know more abt barbie, :-) dont hv any offense, :-)

barbie, ooo.. sorry, as seem i hv to control my feeling too, i feel like i m now between devil n angel,

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.