i'm a man, l'm longer on lust , spirit and love, does any woman look at the same thing?

• good woman looking for care , trade woman looking for money and give you sex satisfaction!

• yes, i do

• s,

i'm curious, surprise...since i think most of hk ladies are not keen on express their intimacy.

• wondering,因為這些是正常不過的事

• should be...however, beleiev or not, my last gf friend she never spoke or interested in lust or desire.

• wondering,我估....可能她未夠愛你吧,靈與慾一致的愛,誰不渴求?

• s, do you mind to share about your private side with your lover,thanks!

• wondering,曾經有過,不過已成過去....

• s, sorry, same as me...

are you looking for a right guy, how he should be to attract you?

• Wondering:

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by "I am a man, i am longer on lust, spirit and love, does any woman look at the same thing?"

Did you want to say: " I am a man. I am NOT LONGING for lust. I want SPIRITUAL love. Does any woman look FOR the same thing?" or " I am a man but no longer longing for lust. Spirit and love - does any woman look for the same thing?"

"i'm curious, surprise...since i think most of hk ladies are not keen on express their intimacy" ????

I can't understand why so many people have responded to you since your English writing did not make any sense at all.

• Wondering:

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by "I am a man, i am longer on lust, spirit and love, does any woman look at the same thing?"

Did you want to say: " I am a man. I am NOT LONGING for lust. I want SPIRITUAL love. Does any woman look FOR the same thing?" or " I am a man but no longer longing for lust. Spirit and love - does any woman look for the same thing?"

"i'm curious, surprise...since i think most of hk ladies are not keen on express their intimacy" ????

I can't understand why so many people have responded to you since your English writing did not make any sense at all.

• yeah... at least copy some sentences from some girlie novels.

• wondering,

I know what you mean. I wonder about the same thing too. I've always thought I have unusually high sex drive. But relaitonships will be so delicate without sex. That's my 2 cents

• Wondering was trying to say "I am a man. I long for lust but also spiritual love. Does any woman look for the same thing?"

If you can write English well, please type in Chinese.

• 我喜歡比較Muscular 和高大的類型,不過最重要當然是彼此有感覺和交流....

感覺和交流絕非易事。

• Typing mistake sorry

"if you CAN'T write English well/properly, please type in Chinese"

• Audrey, can u introduce yourself. I'm 35, now working in a financial institue. With a gf but life is dull so looking for a new relationship.

• my english is simple yet it's not hard to understand.unless you don't read my words. sorry!

Audrey,

thank you for such point of view. i beleive in a woman like you. however, may i ask , how to cope with a balance for the sex-drive and the love of a natural man to his woman?

• easy, go for hookers.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.