想問, 現在剛畢業, 在外國留學, 剛找到份工作, 做行政, 人工有2萬左右, 福利不錯; 現在心大心細不知應否回港找工作, 請問各位現在香港找工作情況如何呢? 又, 你們會怎樣選擇呀?

• NO FEEDBACK???

• i will choose looking for job in overseas.... good benefit and salary! ha...

• new grads starting from HK$12,000 to HK$15,000. local income tax is about 16% flat rate. investment banks pay more.

you need to look at what is your income tax paying overseas, possibly GST as well.

there will be more promotion opportunity for hk chinese working in hk, but less in western countries.

i used to work in hk, but moved to australia for a decade, now back to hk. ........

meanwhile there is a big room in hk for oversea returnees. big firms top priority are eyeing oversea returnees. you won't regret to come back.

• if you've found a good job overseas then stay there, HK salary is low for new graduates, besides few years overseas experience when you come back to HK is worth more than few years HK experience!

• 多謝以上網友的意見!

其實在香港都有好多年WORK EXPERIENCE... 只是用了幾年時間在外國留學, 現完成學業了... 不知怎選擇好...

還有其他網友的意見嗎? 謝謝...

• Yan Yan,

I am now working in australia with $20000/mth income. however, i need to pay 30% tax which will only give me $14000 at the end. Although my pay is not high, but i beleive a few years of oversea experience is very useful if you plan to return to hk.

An oversea certificate worth nothing, but oversea working experience will give you more opportunity in hk.

I plan to work a few years here in aus and then go back to hk. becoz i don't think asian can "climb very high" in western country.

• ugly duckling,

thanks for your advice! 我都知在外國有幾年工作經驗會好有用... 不過還是有種怕好難容入外國人的世界... 話時話, 佢地福利真的不錯, 一年六個星期假 , 好少OT, 又包保險, 一星期返五日工, 一日又有二個TEA BREAK...

香港真的好難找到...

• I am also study abord and now come back to HK. You can add my msn [email protected] and see if I can help you.