喇沙舊生會

• I see.. but in my days 1F and 1 G was a remedial Class.. Those not from LSPS will fall into those classes!!! when go2 form 3 3F was a french class.

• Boys of courage," Ms Olivia do you know what is the next phrase?

by CaymanS

Boys of courage

axxholes of Inferiority

• 客氣....客氣, 多謝你個問題

• am.. Well,, Not only La Salle Boy. will proud of their own school.. other people should proud of their own school too!! But, I would say.LA SALLE BOY DARING to SPeak OUT!!!

• Olivia, 咁有心返黎呀

caymans, really? French class not starting from F.1? You seems correct.....yes, class F and G are remedial Class, but I remember some classmates studyng French and line up outside tennis court/swimming pool. Maybe I am wrong.

• Ms Olivia, Nice Try, Sorry Wrong answer!!

Ms Olivia,

IF you were a lady. I feel sorry for you!!

If you were a Guy. Please Stand up and speak out the whole word! you know you sounds so sissy to me!

• Nope! THere was French class in F1. but not F class Mind was F1A was the french Class 86-87..I forgot.. 20 years ago man!! you know I miss the most was the TUCK SHOP's Snack and CAnteen FAI LO 's CHeap cheap Fish ball noodle. I still rememeber the price $5 per bowl with curry!!and those stew beef rice noodle!!

• by the way who is 班主任: 龍神號..new teacher at that time?

what is his real name?

• Damn....curry noodle has cockroach inside....i tried once, never eat again!

• 龍神號= Jaxon Wang, maybe you dont know him..

How about Peter Tse? 謝老丙

I have an idea to invit more lasallian to join this thread by email, do you think this is a bad idea?

• haa haa.. have u try those plate Rice? I try a Cockroach sashimi.It jump out when I open the cover. AR! I still remember that cover was paint with Pink dot !! I wont; forget for my rest of my life. But still I love that canteen .. full of my memories!!There is the exit for sneaking out!!

• It's really interesting to have we old boys discussing in such a chat-board under such a circumstances....afterall, though this board is not solely for the purpose of romance but how rare will a thread like this come out??

Anyway, DC16, just drop that with that Olivia, for our years we know how many ppl outside dont like us, but when i grow up, i finally understand like the other boy say is all abt brotherhood...just like men at war...it is difficult for outsider to get the meaning of LSC "spirit", so forgive their rudeness and innocence...

Btw, i really dont think it's a good idea to send email inviting ppl here, we have a proper LSCOBA chat board so what happens here stay here.

Anyway, only 4 of us happen to be in she??

• Besides, i am really curious abt who u r, DC16....can u briefly describe yourself? u hold any post in SA? if so, which board?

For me, I am in PB.

• DC16, of coz i met gigi leung in the school ~ i knew her too

• CaymanS,

森美以前係咪都係好串?

• Jade! Nope Sammy only sporty not that talkative Also I don;t think he is Inch.he is smarty and funny only-..that is not his own style!! that style was designed by 903!! he was a transfer student from St stephen college.I know him since form 3.

Mr Suen yiu wai.. also a transfer student in F6. Therefore I won;t take him as pure Lasallian. Also you can say he was 好串 at that time!

LSC. DC16 . That time I was in CRB same as Sammy,he got more duties like DB, PB.

• Jade... That time he was a chubby guy!! too!!! you like him?

• Jade, by the way u was grad in 1995/6?

maybe u will know my younger sister too!! u were in which house. I rememeber she was in topaz!

Just come up something!! Some items that LSB will have..

Les Sportsac!!during 80's-early90's

FOR Boys school ,Mainly LSC or DBS..some Wah yan boys will use those bag as a school bag!! ..Gals MCS.SMCC,DGS..GH,HY...(Only know the kowloon side school)

And collected the other;s school's and house badages and pin them on the belt of the Les SPortSac!!! I still rememeber my 1st les sportsac..bought it in TSTEast. Those shop sales will ask you to write down which school u from!!!

2. Xist..I forgot how to spell .. that is a ball pen which is the young line from durban!!have many color.. RED, yellow, Blue. the design was so cool..!

3. Dr.Martin..

4. Am.. M-Duck!! After L.sportsac.. then M-duck..was heated in our school.. the 1st model was rubber tank,, 2nd was steel coil..that's all i can remember lu!!!!!

the 1st shop was in Ocean terminal G/F

5. AR!! One more things! the YES magazine!! man!!! the 1st yes gal model was my fd;s gf. If I were correct i remember she was from DGS.. name..Synthia or Cynthia..

• sammy is fine, but i am not his fans, just think that he is a smart guy with very quick mind.

i was grad in year 1995, i am from Topaz house too, hahah~~

• LSC, if you have the link of our album, you can see photo#5005817782918869138, upper left corner is me.

caymans, how about Bold袋? Eric suen...I didnt meet him before, but he is quite inch, I think.

• Jade: Oh! then u were my sis formmate! have u join any school bang? my sis had.

DC16: haa haa yes, Bold.. Black Bold then Green Bold.. but i think that thing was a bit sissy! there4 never got one!!!

Hey! DC and Jade. DO you why our school's Lunch time was different?

Have you heard South SKy rest. and coffee house?

• 我識幾個喇沙仔,全部串過馬lun

好乞人憎

• Really, How do u know them? Via football match? Swimming gala? Christmas party? do you know WHich La Salle they were from? by the way how o r u now?

• Caymans,

are u asking me?

neighbour, joint school function, working party, etc.

The most popular one in 牛津道

I am 31 already

我本身讀既唔係名校,而D喇沙仔就以讀倒呢間學校而自豪,但有D就因為咁而睇我唔起,連佢地既屋企人都係。

• Caymans, what is South SKy rest. and coffee house? Different lunch time to avoid us to meet girls?

聖喇拔, understood, but it's hard to explain why Lasallian look down upon you.

I think it's not only happen on Lasallian, you can see guys from HKU also like this.

• dc16,

歡迎我踩下個場嘛, 雖然我唔係讀喇沙

• Oh! i c.

Sorry to hear that, I think that is not apply to all our school boys!

I wont deny that most of us will proud of being a La Salle Boy. But I don;t think this accuse is fair to our Lasalle boy!! that would happen to all other Famous Brand one Schoolstudent. Like Wan Yah, DBS.. etc.

The reason were: that is not easy to get into those school.. you must prepare really hard even in the primary school! Otherwise u can;t getin back to their own;s college. For other primary school student want to get in.. even harder!!

Give you some example

Have you heard a primary school.. ST teresa! on the Prince edward road. In order to get into those band 1 college.. they start to study Eco, and Geography and 300 Tong poem in Primary 5. When they got in to form 1 .they wont; need to buy any new text. coz they already have when they were in P5 & P6. That primary school's boy mainly get into Wah yan college. gals get into mcs, st mary..etc.

That is only for education parts.. then other parts was sports..etc..

but連佢地既屋企人都係.. then that is not the school stuff.that is the family problem la...just go way.. don;t bother to hang around with those people!!

• DC16. yes.. That is a old real story... Involve with MCS-Rebecca..I only rememeber the gal;s name.. haa haa. LSC and DBS.. ..Venue: South Sky rest. Story: ....haa haa. Any C hing can help me to fill in this part!!! coz that time I was still in primary school!!!C hing told mes after that MCS change their Lunch time period. and not allow the gals to meet with LSC boy..

My sister told met that IF the Head gal saw they hang around with LSboy they will get a warning !! Is that True =JADE??

• I wish u can study in our school!! Sorry. to inform you that we are a MONK school!!! SIGH!! we need to be hunter!! haaa haaa!!!

• LonelyGirl_hk, 歡迎呀, 大家走來走去都幾辛苦

• dc16,

你去左邊樹呀

• Caymans, i ve never heard about that lunch time story, need someone to explain more!

I was not from la salle primary, and I agree it's not easy to enter!

There are only 3x sits open for outsider, and these guys must be the top students in primary school, otherwise wont not have any chance.

It's funny, the reason I choose La Salle just because......one day, after p.5 school picnic, when the school bus was passing boundary street, my classmate told me: That is La Salle! But I cannot see which and where it is. Afterwards when I select Secondary School, there is only La Salle in my mind, what a simple reason!

• DC16,

星期日都唔出街?

• Sunday is the best time to take a rest, 抖一抖

好多日無娼屋企食飯喇, 你呢, 成日都見你wor!

• Haa Haa..really.. good choice.. at least we have a climate control classroom at that time!! and nice desk.. swimming pool!! Oh! I just noticedthat Wong yan kit is the current principal!! I like that guy so much.. We called him Chinese history superman!!! he is a dame good teacher!!! He got a famous phrase.. You will only got ONE Chance in your life. then we ask him what if I got the second Chance.. He told use that is call Fate /destiny.. only u will find in (Monopoly Game) Man. that joke was burned into heart!!

• DC16

婆婆最得閒架啦

你平日好忙架, 成日都唔得閒返屋企食飯?係咪掛住拍拖呢

• Wong yan kit?....no memory tim!!! let me search serach his photo

LonelyGirl, 平日好多時夜晚開會, 好慘......拍拖都無時間

• Caymans, no memory of Peter Tse? 係佢令我英文oral有大進步既老師, 我呢世都唔會忘記

• DC16

乜你咁慘架..大人物係唔同D

我地做細O既就成日OT

你得閒都入下我條THREAD傾計, 老婆婆就係我喇

• LonelyGirl, 我都唔想咁忙, 一個禮拜總有幾日都淨係響街見一見女朋友就要走, 都幾慘架

好呀, 得閒入黎搵你!

• dc16,

你女友會體諒你的

• DC16.. Peter Tse.. the short guy with glasses.. he also teach bible?

I never have a chance being taught by him!! only will have some meeting with him during the Cat So meeting! AR! one more teacher pop out from my mind!! Ko lo Kwok.Bible teacher!, always wearing a pair of sandel.But my Favour B.teacher was Rev,Father James Lea.I heard that he was........!!

Hey! have u play GOlden Silk Cat in school?

• caymans

你真係dc16 fans黎喎, 咁捧佢場

• 高佬郭, hhahahahaha!!!! 最矮果個阿sir叫高佬郭, 佢教bible同埋computer study, ok ga wor....Peter Tse 係cat so果個呀,好la形架.

我無玩Golden silk cat呀....

係呢,你有冇入過sports校隊?

• Not Fans.!! I'm His C hing!!! ha haa.. just sharing the memories of our school life!!! U know just got back the picture piece by piece!!! I can say.. School life is MUCH better better than WORK life!!

• 咁唔阻你地相認喇

• yes.. how abt u? swimming, shotput..

• just casual chat! u r welcome ga Kitty Por Por!!!

• 頭先我個thread有個大師兄唔記得校歌lu

我專登搵份歌詞打埋條thread入面

可惜佢都話唔記得>_<

• Really,, I m sure it Won;t happen to our Old Boys!!! Honestly I think Our school song is REALLY REALLY COOL!!! Wish you can hear our school song!! DC 16 :by chance do we have any link can hear out school song?