chat chat pls~

• gigi,
    <br>haha, that's why i won't say things like that, as your topic says u are looking for a chat here, even if i am ugly, i can still chat with you right? (maybe not....)

• man6
    <br>to b honest, i dont believe in what those guys said, and i feel quite disgusting abt that.
    <br>i have seen rich and handsome guys enough in real life, and they are not special at all, beautiful outside but hollow inside

• lee
    <br>i dont care if you are a guy or woman, handsome or not, i just want a chat
    <br>
    <br>man6
    <br>i am a fast runner, not so easy to be hunt ;p

• To: gigi,
    <br>HI~~ NIce to meet u

• gigi,
    <br>i do believe if guy is handsome and weathly, they won't have time to hunt here. there are enough pretty animal in the real world that are ready to be captured by those rich/handsome guys.
    <br>
    <br>it is a bit of time killing to chit chat here although i did find my ex-sl here.

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>never say never. 天外有天呀!

• gigi,
    <br>that's good, i am looking for a nice chat too, from what i have read, it is very hard to start conversations with girls here....i think girls here have the perception that guys here are too aggressive

• man6
    <br>agree, rich man really dont hv time for this, they rather spend time on monitoring the stock market and meeting
    <br>meeting girls in internet is kinda stupid i think, u dont even know how she look like and if she is telling the turth
    <br>kill time is ok, especially in such a boring friday nite

• lee,
    <br>aggressive, better say they are horny
    <br>they dont even know what they really want
    <br>
    <br>

• gigi,
    <br>don't mention stock market! i think those richy guys would like to cry when the stock market closed today... do you invest in HK equity market or just buy fund?

• gigi,
    <br>they just want excitment!

• gigi,
    <br>i think...they know what they want, and they are very determined too....but whether they can get it, that's another thing....

• man6
    <br>haha, i know, it dropped today
    <br>dont know much abt the stock market, just buying some big brand blue chip jar
    <br>
    <br>dont think this is about excitment, they just want to take, dont want to give, and want somethin' quick, like 1 time fun, i donno

• Lee,
    <br>
    <br>you are absolutely right! there are too many uncertainties to hunt here. I think the opportunity cost is even higher than ons at pub or so called "clubbing" nowadays.

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>long term invetment needs not care about short term flutuation la.

• lee
    <br>girls here are not stupid ma...hehee

• man6
    <br>yeh, at least u can see the girls' face at the bar right

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>umm, i am not sure if i can agree with you that men do give to trace gals at she.com. as i said, there is an opportunity cost to all of us. if one time fun, ons should be more effectively. I dont' know because i never try ons.

• gigi,
    <br>yes, of course they aren't, and they have every right to pick the guys they like the most here, 'cause there are so many choices

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>a survey said that man don't mind to pick up an ugly female after a few glasses of wine. alcohol makes the decision for man at pub.

• GiGi,
    <br>
    <br>I am boring tonight too, just myself at home, I also live in NT.

• man6
    <br>so what do u guys want? really wanna find a nice and sweet gf here?
    <br>or just like those threads said, long term sl/sp?
    <br>how long is that long? few months?

• man6
    <br>really? what an interesting survey, does it work on girls too?
    <br>too bad that i dont drink, haha...
    <br>
    <br>villager,
    <br>same here, home alone, pls feel free to chat

• hi
    <br>please add me msn
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>Thanks!!

• gigi,
    <br>guys can chat freely at this late night of course would like to have a long term sl/sp.
    <br>
    <br>how long could it last is really depends.. my ex-sl lasted for two years.

• lee
    <br>many choices here? i am not so sure abt this, since everyone is spreading their msn account at ALL posts, just copy and paste, without thinking...i really wonder if there is a computer behind this action....hahaa

• gigi: hi!!
    <br>
    <br>man_6: I think I will not pick an ugly lady even I was drank...haha

• gigi,
    <br>i don't know if the survey included female or not. i just remembered it pins point the man's behavior after alcoloh.
    <br>
    <br>a glass of red/white is good to health.

• gigi,
    <br>even that's the case, i am sure there are quality guys coming in and out of here, i think it depends a little bit on your luck too....hey, you are meeting a few of them tonite!

• calvin1717,
    <br>
    <br>not really an ugly lady. the survey gave many woman photos to the men and asked them to pick the woman they prefered. After they were half drunk, gave the same group of photos and they picked up the women that they did not pick before got drunk lor...

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>Hi nice to meet, If you said how long could SL be ? I can tell you could be very long. I had one for 4 yrs but broke up 3 months ago.
    <br>

• man6
    <br>maybe, but how can a girl feel comfortable to chat with those who leave their msn acc all around and claim that how long their dxxk are.....tell me
    <br>sorry to know you broke up with your ex, feel better now?

• man6
    <br>my stomach cant stand alcoloh, never feel comfortable with it
    <br>
    <br>villager
    <br>4 yrs is a long time, sorry to hear, so, do u plan to look for a replacement ?

• GiGi,
    <br>
    <br>Still a bit of missing her. But I am alright and new life started already. I will be on my own for a month, do chat when u have time.

• hi
    <br>please add me msn
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>Thanks!!

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>can't agree you more! if i were a female, i would definitely not pick up the one who just leave their msn. they are not even sincerely to the game and show no respect.
    <br>
    <br>thanks for your comfort. it is over and we are friends now.

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>ha, ha... see, people even do not read your thread and leave their msn address. we are just talking about this kind of behaviour.

• villager
    <br>its good for you then :)
    <br>but i think its not easy to forget huh?
    <br>
    <br>man6
    <br>yes, i just dont understand why there are still a lot of guys doing this, no one will add them, they knew it, so silly...

• man6
    <br>i think this become a she.com culture already, haha
    <br>and of course, i will just ignore those posts

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>Yes, I had planned. But I met a few girls already, so far I don't think anyone suits me much. I had one dinner with her tonight too. Also no feel even after 3 weeks of phone chat and Msn conversation. Am I picky ? I don't know.

• GiGi,
    <br>
    <br>We are still friend, still contacting each other, just not same as B4. She will be my best friend for the rest of my life.

• lee
    <br>so you are one of those quality guys right :)
    <br>pretty nice chat here tonite, really out of my expectation

• gigi,
    <br>no, you are wrong. according to my friend's experience, sometimes, the woman will add them. Isn't it interesting? Do you know what is a 泥鰍魚籠 that people use at the pier to catch fishes? they just put in some bread and drop the cage into the sea. after an hour, they pull it up and fishes inside! ha ha ha...

• villager
    <br>being picky is good, i am picky too
    <br>if you think she is not the right one, dont start
    <br>about yr ex, its still good to have she as a friend i think, sometimes be friends can be more comfortable than lover la...

• gigi,
    <br>no no, i am not one of them, but i can also see here that you are having a good time, have you met any friends from here before?

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>you have a nice chat tonight maybe it is just because you don't give any chance for people to talk dirty here. they don't want to waste time ma. life is short, isn't it?

• villager,
    <br>
    <br>do you still have fantasy with your ex?

• man6
    <br>really? maybe those girls are sooo desparate then,
    <br>those fish cage sounds funny.... so, will you spread your cages all around to catch some fishes here?

• gigi,
    <br>
    <br>Yeah, agree that I am picky. I won't start with anyone feel no interested. My Ex was good to me overall, so be a good friend. Try no more jeaulous...

• man6
    <br>hey i just said clean chat is appreciated g ma....
    <br>but of course , for those dirty posts, i will ignore them....heheee