Anyone can find a pretty / handsome as a long term SP/SL here? Let's share!

• 我男 26 歲單身174高中等身材

Msn : excessiveman69@hotmail.com 有 photo

• not including short term or ONS

• anyone want to talk more?

• babe 你想搵SL/SP先?

• 我只係想知有冇可能係度搵個 pretty / handsome... but long term 喎! or anyone can share

• 冇人可以 share? 呢度冇 pretty and handsome 定係冇 long term?

• HIbabe,

I have a one long term SP before; about half to 1 year. we stop the relationship because she got marry with a rich, green head, pure man.

She cannot let her busband find anything about her past. So we play very wild and ml many times before her marriage...... and then she cut all the contact after getting marry......I now only sometime MSN with her.......

I have a very stable girlfirend as well.......6 years already.

My SP is pretty or not? is a subjective question only....I think she may be more beautiful than my girlfriend.......^^

can you share your experience?

Henry

• henry-3p

is your sp found here?

• I don't have sp/sl experience but want to try try!

• Babe

dun expect long term here. BTW, there are some handsome/pretty human being here...:p

• Babe,

no, I just come here few days acutally. I also want to find a new stable SP at here.

I met my previous SP in Bar which I went there so many years already.......

henery

• Babe,

can I ask you whether you have SP now or in the past?

can share your experience with me?

Henry

• 唔好try啦~~~

返去男朋友到對佢好d啦

• kk... good option

• Actually, i have a sl before but just for a short period. I wonder if people willing to keep his/her sl for a long period say 1 year or longer

• keep 到十年咁又點~~~

到最後未又係分開~~~

不如花一d時間同心機諗下點樣可以同男朋友相處得好d重好

• My bf is a boring man. If I cannot get some fun outside, I'm quite sure I will break up with him very soon! Find sl is one of the way to maintain the relationship with my bf.

• Babe,

but as I know SL is different from SP.........you don't have ml with your SL right?

Henry

• Babe,

and I think if you find a SL you must like him or have feel is it? is different from SP ga..........I and my SP is very close friend, and then will ml sometime......we will not date or hold hands on street ga.

Henry

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.