haven't been truely in love for some years! I miss being in love and being loved! Will I ever fall in love again?

• kate

what kind of relationship are u referring to?

girls are emotional, and guys like to take advantage of this, that's why girls will appear stupid, but actually, they don't know that they are just being taken advantage of . . . maybe the girls really believed that their relationship w/ the guy is true . . .

• I gave up in find the perfect man and settled for a man less than loyal. I hate myself for it but couldnt stop loving him. So sad.

• Seems become another debate between HK gals vs HK guys..... I think both parties have their responsibility.

• ann

in your mind, what should an ideal partner be like?

• ann,

I also think it is not easy to find a good guy in HK. So, I understand your thought. If you are serious in love and relationship, you will be difficult to find a suitable guy in HK. However, would you go overseas for work or study? Perhaps, you will find a good guy.

• hey guys...it's nice meeting u guys tonight. let's chat again tmr night....bed time for me. good luck and night!

• ladies, u think most guys in hk have a playboy mindset?

• kate,

if you can accept (still love) a man who is not loyal to you, then, why the man should be loyal? That's no difference for him, right?

• kc, i think it's more philosophical, not like the other posts where ppl quarrel~~~

• sgt, yes, HK men are more player mindset because they can get away with it.

wilson, i know what you mean but its hard sometime. dont you think I hate myself too?

• kate,

I think so and I understand.. it is even more hurt to you when you hate yourself.

• I think it's not a debate, it's just a space for us to share.

wilson

thanks for understanding, I was back fr canada, there's quit a number of good guys but I really hope to find a chinese be my love. For now, it is not possible for me to move overseas, that's why I feel hopless of finding true love in hk.

sgt

an ideal partner be like? Loyalty is a must, and I would like simple mind ppl without too much mind games with me. cos I am a frankly speaking person. another just depends on feeling.

• for those who don't have player mindset, they will be considered not romantic. haha...

• we got too many choices, we see too too much, we compare too much....at the end,we don't know what we really want...

everyone is ok, and everyone is not ok...we get indifferent....

• we like to talk with wise women, yet we like to make love with new faces, we love temptations & we love love, how ironic....

• ann,

Sometimes, I think we have placed many obstacles to ourselves. I always ask myself that why I must choose HK girls? why I must choose chinese? why I must live in HK?

Currently, I think my career is more important. Perhaps, some days in the future, I will think love, relationship and family is more important to me. At that moment, I may leave HK and find some girls in other places later. but I think I will still select chinese.. haha.

• ann,

I also think HK girls like to play mind game. I am tired to deal with it.

• ...only talks about that

" love" stuff makes my hand trembles...better leave now...

• Wilson,

I know what u mean, I got same feeling with u, u know, I am always think to move one day in my future. but somtimes I would think it's sad to move because of I can't find a love in hk.

Before of the day I move, I would still feel lonely but frankly, I feel so dry without love now and I really want to love and be loved.

• yes ar, hk ppl are too many mind games, also have jerious, temptations, complain.. many many... although I know how to play but my mind is too old and feel tired to deal with this silly games. that's why I am always say I want "simple" love.