Trip to Taipei in lunar new year

• i'm planning a trip to taipei around "初四", i hvnt been to taipei before

do u guys know if the city will be reli quiet at that time? cos some of my colleauge told be it's gonna be reli quiet and no shops wil open and wont hv fun...is that so??

• ?_? 其實去台北唔得一定要shopping , 可以去郊遊都唔錯.

之前我一個人去左台灣, 都係去郊遊. 幾好玩

之於, 新年店子會唔會關門, 就要問下旅行社啦.

• actually i dun wanna shop too, i think i will go to places like 九份, 北投, 淡水, so shouldnt be a problem gua i guess right?

• DAY 1 西北町行街街, 再去中壢

DAY 2, 我就去左, 萬裡情人湖, 萬裡看海, 再去野柳吹海風, 睇古怪石頭, 九份吃芋頭粉...

DAY 3 去陽明山吹吹風, 嗅嗅溫泉香, 行下山路, 哂下太陽..上陽明山果段路, 好有頭文字D FEEL (大前提係要坐私家車上山)

然後去淡水漁人碼頭睇日落, 再坐快艇去淡水老街吃吃喝喝...夜晚再去金山泡溫泉

DAY4 新光三越SHOPPING, 再去烏來漫步. ^^~ 好浪漫...

以上就係我4天台北之旅. ^^~ 我一個人上路架.. 一句出外靠朋友, ^^台灣有朋友, 去玩係唔同D.

• u went there all by urself, babe? WOW !!!!

i'm impressed!

hm...my intinerary will probably similar to urs...

but i guess ppl visiting taipei will visit similar places, too..ahaa

i wanna try hot spring.!!!

This one seems ok

http://www.apresort.com.tw/

• why don't you buy a travel book for reference? I used 《台北捷運遊》during Christmas. It's good and accurate.

• i will buy one later..

i'm now just in my very initial state of planning the things

• 話說, 我係台北, 一次捷運都未坐過..@@"

• oh, y ah baby?

and i'm searching the packages these days, lots of them are full !!!!!

i'm wondering ...can i join the tours and then i dont follow the itineraries at all....is that i can waive the tour guide fee ga?

• you don't take metro in Taipei?

It's cheap and convinence to get around in the city wow....even you need to go outside Taipei City, you can find ways to take bus nearby stations!!

• Elyse,

I don't think you can wavie tour gudie's fee.

If you speak Mandarin, go by yourself. It's not difficult as you though ^0^

• rite...i prefer to go by myself too..but the packages are sooo full now...nth's confirm at this moment .....im doing a waiting list for the return flight...can only wait for good news.........

• HEY

I ALSO GO TO TAIPEI

WHERE DO YOU GO TO PLAY

11/1 GO TO TAIPEI

• Elyse,

hope you can travel Taipei ~~

• now the hotels are confirmed...the flight to taipei is also confirmed....still waiting fot the return trip.......worry...

• has anyone of u tried 龍祥 trabel agent before??

• ElyseElyseElyse,

which travel agent u buy tickets now???

how much??

coz i just bought a package from an unknown agent and i think it is rather expensive~~~

• alice

i finally confirmed the package with 龍祥

4 days 3 nights, 2 nights in taipei hotel and one night in 北投 hotspring hotel, need around hkd3300...expensive ...

u?

• i bought a package from a travel agency called "星月". I was attracted by the low price printed on the leaflet. But when i book the package with them, they said it was full already and asked me to buy a higher package which was not yet full. Finally, it cost me $22xx in total, which is out of my budget~ really damn!!!!

Joining tour is even cheaper than that ~~~

Btw, did "lung cheung" give u any gift/tickets free of charge when u bought the package????

• but r u going there during lunar new year holiday? if so, that price is reli reali cheap !!!!!!...cos i went to most big travel agencies and all are around hkd3000 and flights are fulll , only waiting lists can be done too...that's y i bought this one.............

no choice..........

what do u mean by free tickets?

• no ar, i buy this package for january only, which is not peak season. SO i think it's rather expensive. Joining tour is only around $1500 ma

Free ticket means such as ticket from airport to hotel or round trip

• oic......then i think it's a bit expensive la...mine is also expensive lei.... but i can only go in lunar new year...so...no method la...

where r u gonna stay then??

i think...i hv a free "hotdog" tkt from ariport to hotel..not sure cos my frd keeps all the thing...hahaa...u??

• i live in east dragon hotel ar. This is the first time that i go there with my frd, so a bit afraid that i dun know the roads and transport +.+"

How about you then?? which hotel u live??will u go for hot spring??

• actually no good to travel taipei in lunar new year b'cos all the shops closed.

• alice

i will also live in east dragon for 2 nights ah! then one night in hotspring hotel la

dont worry , i dun think taipei will be a difficult place to go by ourselves...

mmm

that's what i was afraid too..but i hv no holidays in normal times...and i wont go shopping cos nth to shop there acually haa....mainly will go to country side and sighseeing so i hope it wont be a big problem

• @"@ 我無搭過捷運, 只係1個人坐過3次火車, 3款不同制號都坐過, 台北<=>中壢..

然後, 都係坐朋友車架 :D 出外靠朋友MA.. 同當地人玩, 唔錯架. :D

• 如果去...郊遊, 萬理看海, 野柳, 上陽明車, 無車真係唔方便..@@"

• 仲有唔一定要買PACKAGE, 因為我只向旅行社買機票, HOTEL就上網自己BOOK.@@"

版主, 從台灣回來香港後, 回來這版說說感受, 分享, 分享...