Buffalo 5 layer wok so easy to stick!! very difficult to fry meat. any tips to help? It's so expensive ! $800. i dun wanna throw it away ah!!!

• anyone help????

• young people like to buy fanciful stuff for the kitchen.

Try using slow fire and use lots of oil. If you use flour on the meat, it is bound to sticky to the wok.

As a last resort, buy the hak-kum-kong at $50 each from your friendly pots & pans shop downstairs. It's very think and light and your food wont stick onto the wok.

My $50 wok last a long time. I change it not because it's damage but I just want to buy a new wok.

• It's very think and light and your food wont stick onto the wok.

correction:

It's very THIN and light and your food wont stick onto the wok.

• hi cold water

oh u r v. clever, how come u know i'm young? hoho...

thanks for the advice. what about soya sauce? can i season the meat with soya sauce?

• I only know how to use $50 cheap cheap black thin wok.

If all else fails, you better put your new expensive wok on display and use the cheap cheap black wok instead.

young people become smarter by making such mistakes lor!

next time, dont believe in what the promoter says so easily.

You'll save a lot of money for other purpose.

• perhaps u can try to heat the oil and wok very hot b4 u cook the meat la...

• i don't think you are a "good wife" as you can't even handle a WOK.

i am a young wife as well but i never have any problems in kitchen stuff.

• even a wok? can u use that buffalo wok well?

perhaps u don't have any problems with kitchen stuff but u have mental problems!

• Hi good wife

forget that young wife '.' she is insane. she leaves a lot of irritating negative comments on every page

• even a wok? can u use that buffalo wok well?

perhaps u don't have any problems with kitchen stuff but u have mental problems!

by good wife

see? i think you are the one who's got mental problems!

you think buffalo wok is something fabulous and amazing ??? huh???? u think everyone must got one at home?????? come on!! give me a break la!

• if you cannot offer any helpful advice, is it necessary for you to throw a dynamite here? what are you trying to achieve?

• to '.'

i don't think 'good wife' thinks that buffalo wok is fabulous and amazing and she never mentioned that everyone must get one at one. U should not 'attack' her like that and misunderstand her. she's just asking for some advice and she does not deserve any insult from u. u should give everyone a break.

'.' is real disgusting..

agree with lei lo mo

• 之前我買咗隻美亞陽極鑊, 勁痴底, 係來有人教要燒到隻鑊好熱先落油, 都幾WORK, 真係無咁痴, 你試吓得唔得.

• what's the correct usage of buffalo wok then?

how about Park'n shop's stainless steel meyer wok (purchase with stamps)?

grateful for your useful advices please

• I have been using Buffalo 5 layer wok for more than 6 years. It is no problem if you can use it in correct ways.

1. Put oil to wok first then turn on the stove top.

2. Never use big big flames, only medium heat is fine.

• thank you BB!

• thanks a lot.

i now heat the oil very hot b4 putting anything in the wok. and then turn to medium flame when frying. It's much better now!

i think this kind of wok is better than those 'easy clean' wok. it's mroe 'wok' 'gas' for frying vegetables.

i enjoy cooking so much now!