我已有左bb 6 weeks la, 預產期07年8月, 有冇人一樣呀?

• 各位sister,

祝各位新年快樂,媽媽&bb都健健康康:)

今日第1日開工,都唔係好想番工,因為我新年日日都出去,好攰~

chubebe,

我塊面好靚wor,仲好過未有之前~

AY,

我都係唔知點解宜家唔鍾意食魚,見到就覺得好飽~

我12月週啦,不過都未係好見肚以前條腰25',但係著28',所以呢排個肚大左,d褲都仲啱著,不過d褲要開始買啦,而家坐係度有d cool住.

• hi, chubebe,

In my case, no heart beat and fetal pole found in wk 6. But, found in wk 8. So, don't worry in case you can find the heart beat at this moment. And I had a lot pimple in wk 6 to wk 8. But, it became better afterwards. Now, I find the skin on the arm and leg are much smoother than before. Maybe, BB is a girl.

I didn't take the hormone, only the chinese medicine. I do think don't take it together.

My belly becomes significant but not noticed when wearing loose clothes. And I find there're lots of loose clothes and dressed for the spring. We can find a lot of choice in the fashion stores. That's great that don't have to wear the maternity clothes.

• mya,

haha, I share with same thought with you. Will buy the loose style rather than maternity cloth. This yr, loose style is in popular. I already bought 2 x one-piece dress from b+ab before. One with 1 size larger. I don't think maternity cloth is good looking. Besides, they are more expensive than normal cloth. Especially, the underwear for maternity is so so expensive﹐ 永遠唔減價.

• Mya,

Forgot to ask you. 你仲有無嘔or 唔舒服﹖我上個星期仲有嘔, but it was less than before. Just 3 times last wk. Previously i had 3 times per day. This morning, 有少少唔舒服.

People said to me that starting from wk 12, I should be feeling much better. Vomitting will be stopped around wk 16. So, I am almost here.

• Bigcompany,

probably you are having a girl. of course 你仲係好見肚, only wk 12.

Yesterday, I called my Singapore colleague. She is also pregnant too with wk 18. She told me that her belly hasn't showed up yet. So, I think our belly will be showing up in wk 20 or so.

• Hi, AY,

So consistent that I bought a one-piece dress at b+ab on last week. I bought the L size and hope it could be worn till May.

My situation is very closed to you that I vomit much less than before. But, I will vomit sometimes. Like this morning, I can't manage and vomit on the toilet floor. Once I opened the door, the watery content was thrown out. So poor.

• Mya,

Wow......... we are pretty similar, even buying the dress from the same shop.

By the way, my skin is becoming dry & dry, especially belly area. I think the stretch marks will come soon. I bought the stretch marks cream during lunch time. It is oil based product, recommended to use in first trimester.

• 我尋晚個肚臍好似被垃得好緊,周圍D皮膚紅紅地,有D赤赤痛,我已經用咗肚紋膏一個月,D質地結結地,唔多討好。

• I hope it is not so late to start to use the stretch marks cream. but after using the stretch marks oil, my skin is getting better.

• AY, mya,

係呀,我見d春裝都出左,d style 都係鬆身衫,我地可以慳番d $$啦!

我尋日做左oscar啦,不過要等3 日先有result!見到小b的側面,係度浮下浮下,彈下彈下咁,好得意~

我未有買肚紋膏呀,因為我未有bb已經成肚紋啦,係肥仔紋黎架,因為以前細個好肥.. 諗緊買唔買好,因為既然已經有紋,搽唔搽都一樣啦...

• hello everyone!! miss you all a lot!!

hello to chubebe! my expected date is 21July

something very funny!! i feel bb moving inside!! haha is like swimming..moving gently..not kicking, but feeling is quite funny, coz when bb move, i told my husband, he tried to put his hand on my tummy immediately but he cant feel anything, i think is very gentle so only me can feel, he cant, i have started to feel this for the last few days..feeling this every day,

wish u all can feel the same in the near future!

i had a checkup last 2wk, doctor could not see very cleary if boy or girl, but he said not much obvious "thing" to be a boy..so most likely will be a girl, but i did had lots of pimples before!! so if i am carrying a girl, i would be the most ugly person for carrying girl..coz usually pp said will be very pretty ma haha

but doctor was very funny.,he said my bb now is like 半盒維他奶咁重..haha very funny!! n nose quite high too!!

wish you all have a great year of pig and every bb growing healthy in our tummy n come to the world safely!!

• hi bigcompany,

I think you should use the stretch marks cream. Although you already have some stretch marks, to use stretch marks cream is to prevent to have more stretch marks on your tummy ma.

Aiya...... my tummy starts to have some stretch marks la, a stretch mark like a line just below my navel. ....... So, I think you better to start searching which one is good to use.

• Mocca, I missed you too!! I will have my first O&G appointment next Mon. Last Fri, I went to see my GP for some check up. Luckily, I still haven't gained any weights. But my belly definitely is growing. Some of my skirts & pants were a bit loose before I was pregnant, but now, they are just right!!! I still haven't tried to wear my jeans for this few wks. I guess i can't wear them anymore.

I will have ultrasound scan on 16/3 then hopefully, we can find out the sex of the baby. So difficult to buy baby clothes. Most of the baby clothes are either pink or blue.

My mum said there is a big sales in the large dept store, half price at Wing On. She already bought 2 summer clothes for me.

Hi All,

Did you girls start to buy baby stuff yet?

• The doctor told me that the baby is probably a boy. I’m a bit disappointed as I used to believe it’s a girl. And the due date is a week delay with the skull size calculation. It became 8/16. It is 8/9 by LMP. I do think 8/16 is more accurate as my M cycle is around 34 days.

I think it is too early to buy the baby stuff. May go shopping after 5 months.

• mya,

Don't be disappointed. probably your second one is a girl. For me, now it is almost 50/50 to say either it is a boy or girl. All the nephews & nieces said that I will be having a girl whereas the adult said that I will be having a boy. I think i will be having a boy too.

Probably u are living in HK, so not in a hurry to buy baby stuff. so convenience to shop around. But I am not, so I just rely on my parents to shop for me. I also did some shopping when I was in HK 2 -3 wks ago. The baby clothing in Sydney is more expensive than in HK.

I think the due date will change according to the ultrasound scan. My original date was 12/8 based on my LMP. Then my 2nd scan told that my due date is on 10/8. I will have ultrasound scan on 16/3, it might be changing my due date again!

• AY,

You can buy a lot when you are back to HK in April. At that moment, you are pregnant in 5-6 months.

I also will have another scan on 3/15 to check for the details.

• mya,

of course i will buy baby stuff when I come back to HK in April. But right now, my parents can still buy the winter clothing ma. Winter clothing is usally more expensive than summer clothing.

Anyway, we need to save more $ for the baby. When we move to US, our salary will be much less than before. Plus, we may need to fully pay for the hospital fee which is very very costly.

By the way, I found that our checking dates are very close. Last time, i had my Oscar test was 1 day before you. Now the ultrasounc scan your booking is 1 day ahead of me.

• mocca,

你已經可以feel到bb的moving la? 好羨慕呀!我預產期係9月5日,同你差成個半月,有排等lu.. 不過呢排唔知點解右下邊有時會痛痛地,你地有冇呢d情況?

其實生男生女的特徵真係個個講都唔同,有d人話陀女會好醜樣,因為女小器(e.g:爆瘡),有d人又會話陀女會靚d,因為有女性荷爾蒙..睇下你信邊樣~

AY,

你都講得啱,都要搽肚紋膏,大家有冇好推介?最好又平又正,同唔好咁油膩..

mya,

男同女都唔緊要啦~不過通常驗出係男都好少會再錯,反而話為係女,有時最後會生個男..

• AY,

My friend live in Houston and there's no maternity leave. she has to use her own annual leave. Don't know if it is true for all states.

Bigcompany,

I bought one at Watsons which is around HKD 200. It contains Shea butter and vitamin E. I find it's too thick for me. But the moisturizing effect is good that I don't have the stretch mark or dryness till now.

Mocca,

Where have you been in the last few weeks? Miss you so much. Have you gained any weight?

• hi girls,

sorry ah..i have been a bit lazy these days..so havent come n post so frequent as before, i will work harder ga la!!

AY, so envy u r still very slim

i gainned 3kg but i looked like more than 3kg gain lor!!!

my next consultation would be 12March, to do the big ultrasound test for checking the internal organs, then will confirm if boy or girl..

i already bought a cute dress for my husband's valentine's day present haha!!

every day..i can feel bb moving gently inside..quite funny though..yesterday..i couldnt really feel bb moves..n when i was at dinner chating with friends..moved again..so funny..may be bb got excited too coz i was quite excited talking with friends

later on u all will be able to feel that..just wait a bit

i started to use stretchmark cream about wk11..coz during those days was very dry..i felt a bit itchy..i dont know what to put..so i used stretchmark cream even it suggested to start using it from wk12, i bought a brand called Bonal, i got leaflet from my clinic n got some discount from Ho Fa, u can also buy it at 龍城, coz my colleague who had quite serious itchy problem at her tummy, n i recomended her to use my stretchmark cream, she used it for few days n already sooth the itch, smell also not bad n not too oily, from memory is around $2xx, n experienced pp said usually u need 2-3 tubes only during your pregnancy..i apply not only to tummy but breast, patpat n thigh too..coz those areas will have stretchmarks too

i dont have much obvious stretchmark..but can see skin tone is different around tummy..n can see a light line coming up at the centre of the tummy straight down..but very lightly..from a book i read, said this will appear ..not sure what that is though..haha

• bigcompany

i am definately 女小器(e.g:爆瘡) type!! haha

AY, yes ah..bb clothings r more expensive n not as nice..but during the time u r back..dont think any sale woh..

u r same with me..haha..coz i want to know the sex of bb coz i want to get clothing..n now is end of sale..last time my consultation, i forced doctor to tell me coz i want to know n buy during sale ma..haha..but he said most likely wil be girl..so i bought a little dress..but not firmed yet so i cant buy anymore things..

mya, my tong ah so also same with u, according to LMP is 8/8 but from ultrasound is 1wk delay..i think is ok gei..during this 40wks..there could be delay or earlier due date..u never know

hey..my tong ah so said she bought maternity jeans at 旺角中心, only $1xx cha..really want to take a look

• mocca,

I bought the maternity jean at Gladys with less than HKD200 after discounted. It's OK to match the dress or long clothes. It looks quite slim. Nobody knows it's maternity jean. The waist and pocket doesn't look good but it will be covered.

• mocca,

Are you in week 18?

• Mya,

Wow, you have friend in Houston too. This is the area that we are going to. I found that we have a lot of similar. My hubby got a research work over here. For me, I will be holding a spouse visa which I am allowed to work. On condition that I need to apply for my own work permit and I can only apply the work permit when I come over to US. So, in the coming months, I don't think I will be working in US soon. Probably I will take up some volunteer work related to my field. At the same time, I can gain the local work experience.

• I bought some sport pants in 3 wks ago when I was in HK. Big sales ma...... sport pant from Fila is very comfortable. Unfortunately, i can't wear the sport pants to work......

mocca,

my tummy is same as you. Got a light line around the tummy. I put the stretch mark cream on my tummy, pat pat, thight & even my breast! I just follow the instruction to apply on my body. Besides, those areas are becoming dry & itchy too.

• AY,

My friend and his husband are also researchers in hospital.

You don't have to worry about work before the baby is born. There's only 3 months before you give birth when you move to US. You'd better to enjoy the life and prepare for being a mom.

• AY, my line is straight down very lightly..not across..in the centre, u see i have very "thin" skin n my skin is quite fair. so may be thats y..so will show up clearer..

mya, where is Gladys? so good price!! sounds so good from your description!

i am in 19W2D now la!

• mocca,

herewith the website:

http://www.gladysfashion.com.hk/

• mya,

What a coincidence!!! My husband will be working as a researcher in the hospital in Houston too. Which hospital they are working in? We are looking the Medical Center area for our accommodation.

• good recommendation, mya! I think i need to buy some maternity underwear soon.

Hi All,

Did you girls use the unwire bra yet? i am still wearing the underwire with larger size bra. Last night after shower, i found that my breast is bigger than before. probably i need to buy a new bra soon.

• AY,

Seems to be the Medical Center, too. Will verify with my friend.

I already changed my bra from 75B to 80C from wk 10. And I still wear the bra with wire. I don't if the support is enough for those without wire.

I found both the breast and belly grow very fast. I have very strong stretching feeling closed to navel in these two days. Some colleagues already discovered my belly on yesterday.

• mya,

Thanks mya to check with your friend.

i got 2 bras with larger size. But i think i need to buy 1 or 2 more. This one with wire from Marks & Spencer is very comfortable.

My hubby always said that my breast is never like this. he keeps on saying that i am more sexier than before.... ;p

• any one start to have bird nest now? my 99 made some 花膠魚翅湯 to me, of course her son too.

• mya, thanks for the website, but i cant see anything from it..??

i was wearing 70C before too..n now already 80D, my breasts were already big since wk5, usually when ur M is coming, ur breast tend to be bigger.n my breast never reduce size but growing bigger n bigger..esp around wk8..super heavy..i found it very heavy esp i slept sideway! quite uncomfortable..thats y i put on stretchmark creams on breasts too

n now..is more stable..not much rapid growth.but nipples became much larger since 2-3wks ago..n much softer now!!!

i dont like it!!!!

i need to change bras too!!

i got mine at 0I0 before..

i got sleeping bra too..coz worry size will go out of shape..n better to get good support bras which will push "your meat" to the front..otherwise will go out like pp said 8 字 breast very easily! so be careful girls, better get full support bra with full cups, n thick straps

my bras has wife n can open to breastfeed..but sales underestimate a bit that i can wear this till delivery

u can buy extension hooks too..but my cup already too small..so cant, so girls can keep in mind if your cups r ok but tight, can buy extension hooks..no need to buy new bra, save money ah!

heard sales said..those sleeping bra would be asked by doctor when we go to hospital for delivery, coz u cant wear wire bras! n she said during first mth when u stay at home n breastfeed..better use those bras..otherwise will be uncomfortable esp with wire one..um..i think is ok if u r at home,but NOT ok if u go out to shopping..haha

i have been eating bird's nest every morning..but try to eat 2 tablespoons each time

also my 99 started to make me ox bone soup too, she said 4 "gun" ox bone n boil for 4 hours n get a big pot of base soup..add some ginger too, so can keep this soup base for a wk if drink 2-3times a wk n add tomato to it n boil for 45min, so to minimise the "so" smell of oxbone, so the soup base wil keep in fridge lor..

many pp said drink oxbone soup will help bb's spine n bone stronger! n also good for us in terms of calcium too, but pls add 2teaspoon vinegar to the oxbone soup when u start to boil to release the calcium,

once u keep soup in fridge..or let i cool down..u can draw out lots of oil ah!

• hi, mocca,

herewith the address:

第一分店:九龍 旺角 花園街 174A 地下右側 (卓悅旁邊)

第二分店:九龍 旺角 花園街 216-218號 花園閣 1樓 C室

營業時間 ﹕早上 11:00am 至 晚上 8:30pm

I also bought the sleeping bra at OIO which costs HKD295. But it only costs less than HKD100 in Gladys. so, you'd better to have a look there.

Thanks for your suggestion about the oxbone soup. Let me try in these weekend.

AY,

I only prepare the birdnest once per month. I will put three spoons into milk in the morning. Usually, it will last for a week. I don't want to have it for everyday as I heard birdnest may not be good for the baby.

And I do worry the sharkfin will have the mercury.

• Mocca,

Wow…you have so amazing size of breast……Your backbone is really hard to bear both heavy breasts and belly.

What’s your shape of the belly? I found mine is triangular. It’s sharp in navel. I have measured the tummy on last night. It’s already 34 inch.

• After hearing from mocca, I better to buy a new bra this weekend. Fri is my last day at work. After that, i will a lot of stuffs to sort out. Packing, getting quotation from shipping companies, find the air ticket, etc etc.

• mya,

i think my 99 doesn't know that shark fin may contain mercury. Anyway, we finished her soup already. Probably i should continue to have 花膠湯.

my tummy is pretty round. I still haven't measured my tummy yet. but definitely it is no more 24", probably 26" or 28" la. Because i can't wear some of my skirts which are 24". The pant that I am wearing is for 25"-26" but i feel a bit tight!

• mya, thanks, i could view the web after a while, will go n take a look!

ai...dont laugh at me la..i am so embarrass with my breast..i have to use scarf to cover it all the time, i am short ma..i always HATE my breast before..i knew i will get into trouble when i am pregnant n breastfeeding, coz i have seen my friends who were A cups before n will be very big when they r pregnant or breastfeed!

so thats y i said a very supportive bra will helps your standing posture, also takes a lot of weight from your body too..may be spread the weight la.

i dont know the shape of my tummy..haha..not sure how pp can tell is a round tummy or pointy one..can never see

next week will be my last wk of work, my contract complete..so i can rest more, this morning on bus..feel dizzy, may be lack of oxygen, so girls be careful when travelling on very packed transportation..may lead to 缺氧 easily!

• mocca,

I had the same bad experience as yours. One morning, I was in a very very pack train to work. No one offered a seat to me plus the train compartment was so stuffy which I couldn't breathe properly.

Then I was almost passed out in the train. Still no one cared about me. Well, I was still able to manage to wait until the coming station. When the train arrived to the station, I just got off from the train & had a seat for a rest. Try to breathe.

After that bad experience, I didn't go to take that time train. I used to take that train to work so that I would be in office before 9am. Now, i just avoid to take that time. That's why the 2 wks, i am a bit late to work.

• mocca,

do you recommend to wear unwire bra now?

• AY, u catch train or MTR?

coz i normally catch the train that is not very packed (even i will be late) but i will get a seat, however. even i am not in a crowded carriage, n sitted..i still experienced this kind of feeling..so i am always scared, my husband asked me many times to catch first class, n i am catching first class lor

but this morning inside bus, not crowded at all n i got a seat..but still has the same problem..

for bra, i am wearing maternity bra which has a very soft wire underneath

without wire..worry will be sunken woh...

what do u think?

but sales told me when we go to hospital for deliver bb, have to wear unwire one..actually i am not sure woh

• hey, sisters,

So happy that I bought several pieces of on-piece dress at Mango and French Connection. They could be worn till the baby birth. We don't have to buy the maternity clothes. There's so many choices in this summer.

• mocca,

I was catching a train to work. But I am in Syd, Aust. Anyway, my last day was on Fri. On Fri, when i left home & took the lift. someone was smoking in the lift before. When I just wanted to leave the lift, the door was closed. Unfortunately, I needed to stopping breathing until I arrived on the ground floor. I was living on 10th floor, but I couldn't have all the way thru without breathing. I breathed a bit & got some cigarette smell. When I was on the way to work, some smokers were besides me. I really couldn't stand for the smell. At that time, I found that I couldn't avoid the smokers in the morning. So once I got back to office, I felt a bit sick & went to toilet to throw out. Probably I was being a passive somker. I felt a bit guilty for my baby that he or she needed to smell the cigarette.

My friend told me that throw out during pregnancy was good sign. This is a sign to protect your baby. If you take any bad food or like my case, being a passive smoker, the baby will give you a signal to throw out.

• mya,

That's good to hear that you bought several one-piece dresses. When I come back to HK in April, I am sure that I will buy some too. Yeah, I found that wearing one-piece dress is very comfortable.

• mya, sounds like u have some great dresses!

i went to ohohmini to get 2 pairs of pants yesterday,n went to OIO to get bras..

www.ohohmini.com

can visit their web, summer pants r nice too!

my god..i got bigger size bras..coz sales said i am too big for my old one even wont work to add extension hooks..

i got a full cup 80D

n a 3/4 cup which can change to transparent straps at 75E

the sales said my breast grew quite a lot..n i have a lot of 青斤 showing on my breast..so she said i have to wear sleeping bras when i am at home all the time, n have to apply stretchmark creams

ai..if u have big breast..u will need to pay more attention on it..so i wil not risk it when i am getting bras..

AY,

oh..poor u had such bad experience..so bad pp smoke inside lift!!!

• mocca,

Good recommendation. Will visit and get some nice clothes.

You may buy the Clarins firming breast oil. It helps keep firming.

AY,

I threw out today too. I felt like suffocated after bathing and throw everything out. You take care. And enjoy shopping when you are back.

• Yesterday, I had my 1st official consultation with my O&G doctor, i met her before when i was in wk 5 for my bleeding. we had blood pressure & baby heart checking too.

My O&G doctor knew that I will be relocating to US. She suggested to buy a pressure stockings & wear them on the plane in order to prevent blood clogging. Also, we may feel the baby move in wk 20.

Do you girls feel the baby move already?

• mya,

I threw out 2 times on Sun & 1 in the yesterday morning too. I thought it should be finished. I mentioned to my doctor and she asked me to pay notice that. For 2nd trimester, we should be gaining weights. But for me, i just gained for 0.75kg, just 45.75kg.

For me i can't eat too much. now i just eat normal which is same as before i was pregnant.

• mya,

i am appling my stretchmark cream to my breasts long time ago, will take a look at clarins, see if i can use that now n during breastfeeding

i feel bb moved around wk18, usually first pregnancy will normally feel around wk 20, coz u may not aware of it, but for pp with pregnancy experience will feel around wk18, i paid attention from wk17, n didnt notice anything..n felt the first bb moved at wk18 haha

i also vomited like one day a wk during my 2nd trimester of pregnancy...i stil eat normal now...n gainned 4kg

i gainned 3kg from wk 15-17, thats when my 99 made a lot of soups for me n had them during night time, so i worried i put on too much weight as they r quite oily,

now..my 99 made me ox bone soup n i had them during dinner, so from wk17 -wk20, i cant feel i put on lots of weight, i weight myself at home which may not be too accurate as i weight at clinic every time, seems like only 1kg gainned

AY, i read a book which said normally from wk12-17, u should have around 3kg gainned, but this is for western pp, i guess it also depends on your size too esp we r asian too

so listen to doctor, if doctor said u need to catch up a bit of weight, u will need to as bb size may be underweight, but always 小食多餐 is the best for us!