我已有左bb 6 weeks la, 預產期07年8月, 有冇人一樣呀?

• I read an article from TW that the electromagnetic waves from the wireless labtop is very strong that the expected mom should be avoid. Aya…..I always put it on my legs while surfing in last three months. Hope it won’t hurt the baby. And I decide not to use it while at home.
    <br>
    <br>AY, my friend recommended me to buy the Blackmores’ Pregnancy and Breast-feeding Gold which is made in Australia. You may think of it.
    <br>
    <br>Bigcompany, don’t worry about the size of the baby. Maybe, your ovulation is a bit late. And your baby will catch up soon.
    <br>

• About the Oscar test, I think I will have the option 1 at PWH but it charges $950. They haven’t there’s second blood test.

• bigcompany,
    <br>
    <br>I will have option 1. If the result of option 1 shows that it is high risk, then the hospital will recommend me to have option 2. But i guess it is really up to you which option that you want to have. For most people in Australia will have option 1.
    <br>
    <br>Haha, you & I have similar eating preference.

• mya,
    <br>我屋企用wireless router,老公都已經disable 左 wireless的function,佢話驚影響阿b,不過其實我地四周圍都係D不知名電波架啦~避都冇得避,尤其我係0係機樓做野!
    <br>我諗東區同PWH可能有d唔同卦.
    <br>
    <br>AY,
    <br>我都打算係做option 1,如果係high risk先再做第2個test.

• HI All,
    <br>
    <br>I just had my oscar test done and the result was given to me after scan. Finally, I don't need to worry about the possibility of Down Syndrome & miscarriage.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, I saw my baby moves around a lot during the scan. the arms & the legs swing a lot...... This time i was excited to see the result....... My baby size is in wk 13 size with 6.8cm, although i am in wk 12.

• bigcompany,
    <br>
    <br>Oh, glad that you made up your decision. Will the hospital conduct a talk to you before you have your test?
    <br>
    <br>In Sydney, I had one on one session with the genetic counsellor. She explained to me what is the test is about. What is effect & consequences of the test. So, if there is any seminar organised in hospital, I think it is not harm for you to go

• AY,
    <br>congrad! 你可以安安心心咁養胎啦!
    <br>
    <br>我尋日去東區醫院做第一次產前檢查,因為佢中午有唐氏測試的講座,所以我聽埋講座and then book 埋先走.
    <br>個講座都好detail,同埋之前係website都了解左呢樣野,所以我其實一早都決定左會做測試,只係唔sure 做邊樣好.
    <br>
    <br>有d野想8下,其實我呢係nz人,不過讀完書就回流hk做野生活,我開頭都想番nz生架,不過一來因為工作問題,二來nz只有我細佬0係度,不過最重要係..我怕我唔識聽醫生d英文lor,日常生活我d英文絕對冇問題,不過醫生成日都會講d好專業的字,我怕我會聽唔明..你有冇呢方面的問題架?

• bigcompany,
    <br>
    <br>其實都唔會聽唔明, because when the doctors talked to me, they won't use the medical terms. But in here, we don't call "oscar test". It is using the medical term called "nuchal translucency". Of course, I don't understand at the first place.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, the doctor called me that the lab techician mixed up with my blood test result. So, my test result was not the same as this morning that I got. The morning result i was in very very low risk group. But the doctor said to me that my correct test is still in low risk group.
    <br>
    <br>Huh, i just a bit of confused now. The technician was based on my date, last period to measure. But the correct one was based on my ultrasound scan result. So, there was a difference. Based on my ultrasound scan, it said that i am in wk 13. But based on my last period, it is just wk 12. So i don't know what is the reason.
    <br>
    <br>

• hi all,
    <br>
    <br>super headache today
    <br>just finished reading all of the messages
    <br>
    <br>bigcompany, no need to worry about the size of bb at this stage, bb will catch up, dont worry too much
    <br>
    <br>for the first trimester..yes..we will loose our social life a bit,
    <br>in fact i was like 閉 關 at that time, later..when u feel more enegetic, can go out with friends, however, need to sit, cant walk for too long, back pain ga, n friends will be very nice taking care of u too, will ask if u need to sit for a while..

• mocca,
    <br>
    <br>my hip back is back and very serious.
    <br>It resolves much after using Sinomax sleeping pad and sit pad.
    <br>On last Sunday, I went shopping for 1 hour. Then, my hip back was back and can't walk now.

• AY,
    <br>有冇搞錯呀,點可以mix up你同其他人的result 架,如果咁啱mix up個個係high risk咁你咪有排擔心!好彩都係low risk group :)
    <br>我諗醫生用size去計0個個會準d,除非你d m真你好準啦,好似我咁,我個cycle可以係between 28-40日,好難計我受精的日子..
    <br>
    <br>moca,
    <br>頭痛呀?最好的辦法係訓敎:)
    <br>
    <br>唔知關唔關事,我有左前一個星期做至少2小時運動,包括yoga,pilaites,belly dance,可能因為咁,我一d都冇腰酸骨痛,仲好行得tim!m!不過我遲你地成個月,可能未見你地所講的 side effect 都唔定..
    <br>

• AY,
    <br>有冇搞錯呀,點可以mix up你同其他人的result 架,如果咁啱mix up個個係high risk咁你咪有排擔心!好彩都係low risk group :)
    <br>我諗醫生用size去計0個個會準d,除非你d m真你好準啦,好似我咁,我個cycle可以係between 28-40日,好難計我受精的日子..
    <br>
    <br>moca,
    <br>頭痛呀?最好的辦法係訓敎:)
    <br>
    <br>唔知關唔關事,我有左前一個星期做至少2小時運動,包括yoga,pilaites,belly dance,可能因為咁,我一d都冇腰酸骨痛,仲好行得tim!m!不過我遲你地成個月,可能未見你地所講的 side effect 都唔定..
    <br>

• dear all,
    <br>
    <br>actually my friend in sydney also got her blood mixed up with others when doing oscar, so delayed her result.
    <br>
    <br>bigcompany, good on u!!! u know doing yoga will strengthen your back ga! so may be thats y u have no backpain, so lucky
    <br>thats y my yoga place has pre-natal yoga which also emphasis on stretching your back for relaxation and will do strengthening exercise too
    <br>
    <br>ai..i didnt go to work today ah, coz i think flu will starts, so i better take rest at home, one section of my neck bone was injured before, so i always have headache when i have neck pain.
    <br>
    <br>mya, so good to know that your back n hip r not as pain after using those sinomax products, yes..however if i walk or shop for long time, will have pain ga..but normally after sleep for a night will be better
    <br>

• mocca,
    <br>你可以home office ga?如果係咁幾好喎!頸痛你可以試下好似mya咁買個 sinomax 枕頭用,睇下有冇改善.
    <br>
    <br>你地知唔知香港邊度有孕婦的yoga, or execise course?

• I did the Oscar on yesterday la. The result is very low risk too. And my baby size is very closed to AY baby that it's 6.4 cm.

• congratulation mya!
    <br>
    <br>u can go to pureyoga
    <br>www.pureyoga.com
    <br>they have different studios, find one close to your home or work place
    <br>before, i went to penisular studio and soundwill studio, but now i realise they dont have many pre-natal classes, n timing also not as good for working mums, but i was told that i can also do Yin classes, which is similar to pre-natal
    <br>
    <br>bigcompany, i am using sinomax
    <br> 枕頭 for more than 1 year, i dont find i have serious "pin" headache as much, due to my neckpain, however, i am not sure if my flu leads to "pin" headache or neck pain, coz u tend to have bodyache when u have flu...i couldnt sleep well last night
    <br>

• mya,
    <br>congratulation ! 你可以安安心心咁養胎啦!我要等到2月22日先可以做oscar, 有排等!
    <br>
    <br>mocca,
    <br>依家真係要小心身體,如果 touchwood 病左又唔可以食藥! 多d休息啦,訓唔著都要閉目養神呀!
    <br>
    <br>

• i have trouble posting messages

• bigcompnay
    <br>actually if i am sick like flu, high temp etc, can take medicine, i got some medicine from doctor for "看門口" in case i am very sick in the middle of the night, doctor said they r safe for us, however many mums wil not take them, as long as not too serious, is fine not to take medicine, but if u have high temperature, have to take medicine, coz bb can not be overheated, usually panadol is ok, but the nurse at my clinic said better get from your family doctor as there r many kind of panadol in the market. i am sure cold n flu that are non drowsy is a BIG NO NO for us, when i was in sydney, i may have a chance of pregnant at that time, n needed to buy cold n flu pills, they now needed us to register our ID, also the pharmist was very careful n selected one type of cold n flu pills which will make me sleep if i suspect myself pregnant,
    <br>so if any girls here r going for your next consultation, may ask doctor to give you some medicine for 看門口 too.

• please visit this link from 仁安醫院
    <br>i am not sure y i could not post the link of 仁安醫院, however, u can go to www.union.org, then select 醫療知識 then 醫療節目片段, there r plenty of videos of doctors answering a lot of different info we need to know esp useful for first time mums or early stage

• mocca,
    <br>你o既suggestion 幾好!去醫生度攞定d for 孕婦私平安藥看門口 :)
    <br>Thank you, 仁安醫院入面 d vedio 好有用呀∼

• bigcompany,
    <br>
    <br>becoz, i have experience ma, when i was around 8wks, i felt super hot at night like high temperature 2 times, but only very short..like 1hour..then i worry if i have high temperature, i ring up clinic n nurse said i can have panadol if i have high temp, but better have those one from doctor, coz nurse also not sure which kind of panadol u bought ma, then..becoz i dont have any more high temperature, i told doctor during the coming consultation, n he said is quite normal gei, not to worry too much, n he gave me some panadol n take if necessary, then i ask him for flu med, stomachache pills etc to 看門口 la,
    <br>if anyone needs to go to short trip, better take those 平安藥 with you ah!
    <br>i find it quite trouble if i am sick, not sure what medicine i can take, n have to go to OG doctor all the time, better have them ready at home..more easy hehe
    <br>oh u watched the videos already! quite good hey!

• 咁靜0既??

• 係啦,我都入過黎,但冇人woh,其他人好忙呀

• 係啦,我都入過黎,但冇人woh,其他人好忙呀

• HI All,
    <br>
    <br>I am back! Went back to HK for 1.5 wk, pretty busy. Luckily, i didn't feel sick when I was in HK. just 1 -2 times felt a bit sick. But when I returned back to Syd, this Sun morning, I had morning sickness again.
    <br>
    <br>BTW, i bought some baby cloths & some baby stuff when I was in HK. Everywhere were on sales. Although I don't know it's a boy or girl, we bought a lot of yellow & white clothes. Anyway, my husband's surname is Wong, so it would be good to have "yellow" cloth for baby. Hahaha.....
    <br>
    <br>Hey, did you girls buy some maternity cloth? I found that they are pretty ugly & expensive.... That's why I didn't buy any maternity cloth yet.

• mya,
    <br>
    <br>Congratulation! I think your due date is also close to mine. My due date is on 10 Aug. Hey, do you still have nausea or 唔舒服? By the way, did you buy the Blackmore Pregnancy and Breast-feeding Gold? I have been taking pregnancy multivitamin since I am pregnant. My GP recommended this to me.
    <br>
    <br>To all mother-to-be, from now on we need plenty of iron for our body. So probably ask the GP or O&G to recommend which vitamin tablets are good for us.

• Hi All,
    <br>
    <br>Do you feel very sleepy at work in the afternoon? I heard that we will feel more tired when the baby is getting bigger. I am just back to work. I feel extremely sleepy at my desk. Really want to go home & have a sleep.......zzzzzzzz

• hi, all
    <br>我既預產期係8月4日, 我都想加入呀

• tl,
    <br>
    <br>You are most welcomed to join us!!! My due date is on 10 Aug

• AY,
    <br>終於見番你啦!原來你番左黎hk ! 一定買左好多野啦,係咪?你都好彩,番到hk冇唔舒服,如果唔係就真係浪費左個holiday la!
    <br>
    <br>我未開始買孕婦裝,不過我諗我係時候買番條褲lu..因為而家坐低,開始有d唔舒服,因為cool到有少少緊.
    <br>
    <br>我係office,每日食完lunch, 2,3點時候都係釣魚.. z z z z z z z
    <br>
    <br>tl,
    <br>Welcome 呀!我唔係8月,我預產期係9月7日!你做左oscar未?

• bigcompany,
    <br>
    <br>I saw 孕婦裝條褲 that most of them are pretty ugly. I went to Jusco, UNY & Sogo to have a look. The ones in Jusco were cheapest, but they are the most ugly one. I still can wear my existing pants. So, I am not in a hurry to buy.
    <br>
    <br>BTW, my tummy is still small. If i don't tell my friends that I am 3mth pregnant, they even don't notice it.

• HI All,
    <br>
    <br>My company is moving office. In addition, the office building is having construction. This morning, it makes noise a lot. I heard that construction noise is not good for the baby.
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, I plan to resign from my post next wk. Hopefully, it would be too terrible for staying in noise construction environment for another 5 wks.

• hi, everybody,
    <br>
    <br>long time so see...
    <br>I'm back from Korea on yesterday.
    <br>The maternity clothes are not good in Seoul as well. I think it's hard to find some nice clothes in the market.
    <br>My belly gets bigger. I think my colleagues may notice it after CNY even though my weight haven't gained.
    <br>
    <br>I haven't taken the Blackmores supplement yet as I've order 2 weeks ago via internet but the delivery seems much delay. So, I haven't taken any vitamins for this half month. Hope I could get it before CNY. Instead, I drink coffee and eat chilly food frequently. Hope the baby won't get harm.
    <br>
    <br>So, AY, when will you move to USA?

• HI mya,
    <br>
    <br>You are back! How's your business trip?
    <br>Since I am pregnant, I don't drink coffee anymore. My mum, hubby & in-laws provided me a list of food that I can't eat & drink. My Chinese doctor also said that not to take chilly food too. Remember I had brownish blood bleeding before, I went to see Chinese doctor & he said to me that chilly food would increase the blood circulation therefore it would make the blood bleeding more serious.
    <br>
    <br>I would suggest you to stop drinking coffee. Coffee contains caffeine. But did you drink de-caffeine coffee? How many cups do you drink everyday? I remembered that my last boss was also drinking coffee when she was pregnant. But she was drinking de-caffeine coffee.
    <br>
    <br>My belly is still getting bigger. But my hubby always said that mine is not big enough. Well, some of my skirts, I feel they were very very tight now which I don't wear it. I am still wearing my normal clothings. So I think we can just buy the clothes with bigger size when we are bigger. hahaha....
    <br>
    <br>Oh, hopefully, we can move to USA in April. But before we move to USA, I want to come back to HK to get some rest & 食燕窩.

• Same as you, I haven’t vomited when I was in Korea. But when I’m home, it’s back too.
    <br>
    <br>I drink one cup coffee per day, not the decaffeinated. I read from the literature that the pregnant mom can’t drink more than 3 cups per day. Actually, I haven’t drunken coffee and eaten chilly food before 12 wks. Maybe, I think it’s safe after 3 M, so I have no more restriction on food. I ate the watermelon as well.
    <br>
    <br>That’s great you will have a break at HK. We can buy some beautiful clothes and some healthy supplement for after birth. I am not willing to wear the maternity clothes as well. So, I have the same strategies as you to buy some bigger size or loose design clothes. And I think you could get a lot in HK.
    <br>

• 大家好,我係第一次响度leave message呀,不過我預產期係10月。
    <br>
    <br>想問下你地意見,我而家得5weeks, 呢幾日都有流啡,西醫開左安胎藥比我但都係咁,個心又想try下中藥。 聽mya講中藥可以help stop bleeding, 想問你食左幾耐先有效呀? 好擔心呀~~

• hi, Chuchube,
    <br>
    <br>Don't worry too much. Both AY & I have the same experience. I even had the fresh blood. I took the Chinese medicine and still have it last for two weeks. I do think the Chinese medicine can help in my case. As I found grow very fast and catch up the expected size, even though the fetal pole and heart beat can be found in wk 6.
    <br>Take more rest and don't worry too much (but it's not easy. I do worry till wk 10).

• HI Chubebe,
    <br>
    <br>As Mya mentioned that both mya & myself had the same experience, I had my brownish blood bleeding for 2 wks. After that, it stopped. But during this period, you better to take extra careful. Bed rest is important to stop the brownish blood bleeding. Chinese New Year is just at the corner, I suggest you to take a rest during this holiday break.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, I found that having 花膠煲進雞湯 is pretty good.

• Mya,
    <br>
    <br>Wa, eating water melon!!!! My 99 & 老爺 唔俾我食D涼& 生冷嘢. I think even we are in 3 mths now, but we should be careful on our diet. Because what we eat is what the baby will absorb. If we don't take extra care to protect the baby, the baby will be suffering. At the same time, we can start to 進補after 3 mths, because the baby is starting to absorb from us.
    <br>
    <br>Have you start to 進補?
    <br>
    <br>By the way, my friends suggested me to take the snap short during the pregnancy. We started to take the snap short yesterday. Haha, if you are free, you can take some for fun. I am sure that our body is changing everyday.

• I don't think we should 進補 during pregnancy. Just eat the nutrious food and some vitamin and minerals supplement is enough. But, we should have some "leung" food at the last few months to clean the toxins. So the baby will have beautiful skin at birth.

• 美國國家衛生研究院研究:孕婦多吃魚類海產,孩子更聰明,
    <br>
    <br>Aya....I don't like fish after pregnant.
    <br>

• 各位,
    <br>
    <br>新年快樂, 心想事成, 祝大家大大細細都平平安安, 豬年好運!
    <br>

• mya, AY
    <br>
    <br>多謝你地既freeback呀! 聽見你地既case真係令人擔心哦,不過而家bb健康實在太好!
    <br>
    <br>我前日去睇左中醫,食左2劑藥同响屋企休息,而家真係留少左啡喎,當堂放心左d勒! 不過我stop左西醫d安胎藥,淨係食中藥咋,因為我驚mix埋唔係咁好,請問你地果時有冇中西一齊食架?
    <br>
    <br>同埋我睇果個西醫,佢冇幫我照altrasound,so唔知bb係咪at the right place,聽你地講week 6已經有心跳,醫生叫我week 7先返去睇。 我而家想攞多個醫生既意見,請問你地睇緊邊個醫生架?
    <br>
    <br>祝大家未來豬媽同豬bb健健康康,開開心心!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• mya,
    <br>
    <br>Yes, fish is good to have it because rich in Omega 3. I think we are pretty similar. After I am pregnant, I don't like to eat fish anymore. I found that the fish is very fishy. We always have streamed salmon for dinner. Before pregnancy, I ate a lot for this dish. Now, I was managed to take some. Probably you can take some Omgea 3 tablet.

• chubebe,
    <br>
    <br>I had my ultrasound scan in my wk 5. When I went to see my GP, she immediately to write a referral letter to me for ultrasound scan. During that time, it was a "threatened miscarriage". No one knew what was happening inside. Then I had the ultrasound scan in wk 5 & wk 6. In wk 6, the heart beat was recorded. After that, we had 1 less worry about the miscarriage.
    <br>
    <br>But it seemed that your case is doing well. At least your brownish blood is getting less. I think you should continue to stay more rest & relaxed la.....

• HI All,
    <br>
    <br>祝大家身體健康﹐ 心想事成﹗

• AY,
    <br>
    <br>Thankyou 呀! 好彩有個新年假期可以透下,真係好好多 :-)
    <br>
    <br>你地而家見肚未呀? 我而家個肚已經脹脤地,有d褲開始緊,我唔敢再著。 不過照計week 6係未會見肚喎,我唸係個肚d gas,成日都有gas放出,幾時先會好d架...
    <br>
    <br>同埋我塊面d瘡起完一粒又粒,又唔發出黎又唔"謝",個樣好殘咁,你地有冇呀?

• Chubebe,
    <br>
    <br>Yes la, having a rest is much difference. When I was in wk 6, it was close to Christmas. My doctor wrote me a medical certificate to take rest at home for 4 days. After that, I felt a bit better. In addition, I didn't go out during Christmas break.
    <br>
    <br>我而家未係好見肚, actually whether what I am wearing to work. If i wear in black, of course, no one can't see anything. If i wear something which is tight & 貼身, of course, 有少少見肚.
    <br>
    <br>yes la, a lot of gas coming out. Therefore, try not to drink soft drinks & food with producing gas in your stomach because they contain a lot of air, you will release a lot of gas afterwards. But after wk 12, you feel be better.
    <br>
    <br>Same here, 我塊面d瘡起完一粒又粒,又唔發出黎又唔謝. I will have my facial this Sat. I haven't had facial for 3 mths la...... Before that I was not dare enough to go to beauty salon for facial. I was not sure whether it is safe to go to facial. But the sisters in this forum said that it is safe to have facial even we are pregnant.

• Now, i am almost 4 mths pregnant. 每一個月, 我塊面起一粒暗瘡. I just have my 4 pimples on my face.......
    <br>
    <br>I think I most likely will have a baby boy.......