我係個30的老女人, D頭髮因為禿頭所以半年未剪過....因為每次去親D髮型師都用D奇怪眼光望住我... 女仔就好D.. 但女的又剪得冇咁好... 你們有冇一些推介, 給我這些怪人上去.. 又係好的女髮型師....

• 綿綿,

我想問隻 Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract 揉起個頭後隔幾耐先用洗頭水洗 ar..

同埋你用了這組合幾耐有effect ar ???

• 希望不會嚇親你們, 這是我的禿髮情況,,

http://photos.yahoo.com/lsh19772007

希望你們可以幫我..

• 都唔係好過分啫...試下2001 (shampoo)丫。

• where to buy ar.. i am now using 綿綿's advice // ths !!

• Hi, I have the same problem for over ten years. But my hairloss occurs on the right hand side of my head, just above the ear. Nobody can see that I have problem with hairloss 'cos I have much hair on top of my head. So, I didn't care much about it in the past, but I noticed that it's getting worse recently.

I am also using Rene Furterer Shampoo (just started as it was recommended by my sister's hair stylist. A friend of mine is using another brand and it works for him!! He has been bald for years. After using the other brand, his hair started to grow back!!! That's why I started to take care of my own hair! So don't give up!

• 有好多30歳扮妹妹仔

18歳扮成熟OL

• 版主,睇左你d相.比你形容的好.我有同事╱親戚都有這問題.情況比你serious.不過佢地都順其自然.無話好唔開心.至於saloon d 人.佢地對一般人都彈到飛起.目的係想你做多d野俾佢賺多d.唔駛理佢地點up.不過睇你d相有少少經驗分享下.你好似頭髮好lup同頭頂有d發炎.我識少頭髮的人比較鐘意短曲髮.因為曲髮volume d同埋個頭唔會咁lup.頭皮會健康d.掉髮會少d.洗頭千其唔好拖到痕先洗.因為頭痕即是頭皮發炎.另外每日用手指頭的肉massage下個頭.保持頭皮健康頭髮會出得好d.

• 仲有.食肉多的人多d頭油.平時唔好食咁多動物脂肪.飲多d水.要芝麻糊真係護髮嫁(高鐡)

• thank you so much.. i will not give up.. any other advice for me ??

• 我會每一段時間update我的情況.. 有人同我silmiar ma ??

• 我岩岩睇到0既,唔知幫唔幫到手。

http://hercafe.yam.com/Channels/

HerHealth/healthContent.aspx?

SubChannel=yahui&C_ID=11730&FirstP

gID=&PgNo=

髮絲烏溜溜

-- 莊雅惠醫師

摘自《水嫩輕盈美人茶》莊雅惠/著,如何出版

雖說頭髮是「三千煩惱絲」,但它仍是女士先生們的最愛,在門診中,常見掉髮、白髮、頭髮稀少、禿髮、頭皮出油及頭皮屑等問題,在中醫理論中,「腎,其華在髮」,它告訴我們,腎的精髓是否強盛,可由頭髮的外在表現得知;再者「髮為血之餘」,血液的充沛與否,常影響頭髮生長與與品質,而和血有關的器官則包括心、肝、脾、腎,所以從調理這些臟腑開始,為黑髮護髮的原則。

部分掉髮問題,是因內分泌失調、免疫功能紊亂、精神刺激及貧血等疾病而引起,所以當身體出現任何頭髮問題時,宜先諮詢醫師,找出病因以治本,若西醫未檢查出原因,則可在中醫師的治療下,配合藥膳茶,使頭髮常保烏黑亮麗。

氣虛型:

頭髮稀少或掉髮、精神不振、懶言懶動、疲倦無力、嗜睡、食慾不振、腹脹腸鳴、大便較軟或易腹瀉、小便頻數而色清、夜尿多。

陽虛型(虛寒或冷底):

大量脫髮或白髮、畏寒怕冷、臉色蒼白、四肢冰冷、時常腹瀉,腰背酸冷。

血虛型:

頭髮稀少、毛燥易斷、臉色蒼白或萎黃、唇色淡白、頭暈目旋、失眠多夢、指甲易斷。

陰虛型(虛火或上火):

掉髮白髮、顏面紅熱、口燥咽乾、手足心熱、睡時流汗、失眠多夢、大便乾結、小便短少、腰膝酸軟、健忘眩暈。

火熱型(實熱或實火):

頭皮出油,頭皮屑,面紅煩熱,口苦口渴,煩躁易怒,小便黃赤,大便祕結或瀉下黃穢。

• 藥膳

【黑豆芝麻豆漿】

材料:黑豆粉一茶匙、黑芝麻粉四分之一茶匙、山藥粉一茶匙及250㏄豆漿。

作法:將所有材料調勻,沖泡成250㏄之香濃豆漿,即可飲用,每天2杯。

功效:補腎溫陽,黑髮養顏,潤腸通便;適用於一般人。

備註:偏氣血虛弱者可加重山藥粉至二茶匙;偏陰虛燥熱者可加重黑豆粉至一大匙

【枸杞旱蓮茶】

材料:枸杞5錢,黃耆3錢,旱蓮草3錢,適量冰糖。(1至2天份)

作法:將中藥材分為3份,取1份加250cc熱水,燜約5分鐘,加入冰糖,即可代茶飲用。

功效:補肝腎,生髮黑髮,適用於一般人。

備註:偏氣血虛弱者可加重黃耆5錢;偏陰虛燥熱者可加薄荷5分。

【黃精首烏茶】

材料:何首烏3錢,淫羊藿3錢,黃精一兩,川芎 1錢,適量冰糖。(1至2天份)

作法:將中藥材放入紗布袋中,加1500cc水,熬煮45分鐘,加入冰糖,即可代茶飲用。

功效:滋陰補腎,氣血雙調;適用於陰虛上火者。

備註:兼見氣血虛弱者可加桂圓5錢。

【桑椹杜仲茶】

材料:杜仲3錢,迷迭香二分之一茶匙,桑椹一兩,葛根 1錢,適量冰糖。(1至2天份)

作法:將中藥材放入紗布袋中,加1500cc水,熬煮45分鐘,加入冰糖,即可代茶飲用。

功效:滋陰補腎,氣血雙調;適用於陰虛上火者。

備註:兼見氣血虛弱者可加黨參三錢。

【蟲草枸杞茶】

材料:冬蟲夏草1.5錢,枸杞3錢,麥冬3錢,何首烏3錢,蔓荊子1錢,適量冰糖。(1至2天份)

作法:將中藥材(枸杞除外),加2000cc水,熬煮45分鐘,加入枸杞及冰糖,燜約5分鐘,即可代茶飲用。

功效:補氣補血,生髮安神;適用於陽氣虛弱者。

醫師叮嚀:火熱重者加沙參5錢。

【黑髮茶】

材料:黑豆3錢,枸杞3錢,黃精5錢,旱蓮草3錢,何首烏3錢,菟絲子3錢,茯苓3錢,適量冰糖。(1至2天份)

作法:將中藥材(枸杞除外),加3000cc水,熬煮45分鐘,加入枸杞及冰糖,燜約5分鐘,即可代茶飲用。

功效:補腎補血,生髮黑髮;適用於適用於一般人。

醫師叮嚀:火熱重者加重黃精至一兩,氣血虛弱者可加山藥五錢。

• Also, if you don't have time to make those Chinese medicine soup, you could try eating kelp (wakame-can be bought from Japanese supermarket) regularly. Just use it in your salad or soup. I'll check this thread regularly. Thanks in advance for your update.

• sorry.即係什麼ar ?? 係邊度買呢 ?? 我住新昦的.. ths

• Wakame or kelp is a type of 海草. Is easy to cook and prepare, eat kelp and black saseme will definitely help to maintain your hair and skin. I am lazy, so I make soup with it most of the time. Can you buy it in New Territory? I am not familiar with your area. I only know that Japanese supermarket stock them.

http://www.kikkoman.co.jp/homecook

/series/wakame02.html

I started using Rene Furterer shampoo for about four days. I noticed

there is a reduce of hair falling out when I blow dry my hair. How about you?

Remember to have a balance diet too, as a good healthy diet is essential to maintain hair growth. I didn't eat much meat before, but I eat a little meat these days. I'll eat eggs or oysters (Winter) on the days without meat.

• thank you so much !!!

i have been using rene furterer for about 2 weeks .i feel that it is quite ok but my area of hair loss still has no hair.. but i would wait ..

• 我男友老豆用左一支唔知叫咩素既按摩生髮水 60 垂竟然出頭髮,超神奇。but forget the exact name,if not will recommand to u ..

• 多謝你.. 係咪昆布ar ??

• Hi again, kobu is also kelp. Both wakame and kobu (昆布) are 海藻類. Both are high in fibre, calcium, iron but low in calorie; so good for hair and skin. Can you buy 昆布 near you? I make tofu & kobu soup most of the time.

My male friend uses Darphin and his hair is growing back. Mind you, he has been 60% bald on top of his head (shinny and can't see pores) for at least 15 years. Of course the hair that are growing now is not as thick and does not cover all of his head. I just think it is amazing that he can achieve that result after he had been bald for a long time.

• d.lab,

你講的darphin是一隻brand??他用了多久?

xx,

ths for ur sharing, 但我去間間salon都話我不要再電髮.. 否則dhair的quality重差wor..

我今天買埋綿綿推介的rene furterer complex 5, 希望有d用la..

• 綿綿,

我買不到 Rene Furterer Triphasic (for thinning hair), 佢有什麼果效 ga ??

d.lab,

你是否在manning買 ?? or 你又在其他國家 ??你係咪買曬全套 ?? 我冇買conditioner,因為我家仲有好多其他brand..

• 仲有, 用complex前需要弄濕d hair ma ???

• 禿頭一號:

Complexe 5 乾髮用架﹐先用Complexe 5按摩個頭直到頭皮有D吉吉地﹐停﹐等五至十分鐘﹐再去洗頭。一個例拜用一至兩次。三個月為一療程。

ypshan:

Rene Furterer Triphasic (for thinning hair) 估名思議係比幼弱稀疏既頭髮用﹐用來加強頭皮既營養度﹐令頭皮更適合生長頭髮。三個月為一療程。可以去髮型用品點叫佢幫你定。

• 綿綿 :

我剛見到以下一個website的內容 , 佢話你講個隻Rene Furterer Triphasic (for thinning hair) 係for man,, 咁我應該買不買呢 ??我同ypshan一樣都買不到

Rene Furterer RF 80 (Weak Hair),for Female Hair Loss

Rene Furterer RF 80, reactive hair loss can be caused by many factors including stress or over-fatigue, a very unbalanced diet, pregnancy, a psychological shock, surgery, and certain medicines. The hair becomes weakened and falls out more than is normal. The normal regrowth process is then slowed down. RF80 is an exclusive principle made from plant peptides with a particularly high level of protein reserves and sulfured amino acids. Gives you hair vigor, volume and shine. RF 80 should be used once a week within a complete hair care program. Apply at night before bed. Wash out the following morning.

Rene Furterer Triphasic (Thining Hair) Treatment,for Male Hair Loss

Rene Furterer Triphasic (Thining Hair) Treatment, This regenerating serum contains an exceptional triple-phase formula: water, oil and powder. By mixing them, we obtain a super concentrate solution. Triphasic contains the nutritive elements contained in lacto-serum, sulfured amino acids, oligo-elements, vitamins B5, B6, PP, beta-carotene and essential oils necessary for the health and vigor of the hair. This survival formula for thinning hair should be applied at night before bed and washed out the following morning.

• 我都有問過架﹐不過個外國Sales同我講話RF80係比孕婦更年期個種脫髮﹐叫我用Triphasic﹐所以我就用左Triphasic囉。唉死﹐個Sales唔知有無靠害...

你有過Surgery咁就不如用RF80。

• 禿頭一號

你講的darphin是一隻brand?<--- Yes, similar to Rene Furterer, also uses plant extracts in its products. It has its brand counter in Lane Crawford. He is using Darphin revitalizing complex. It is for female hairloss as well.

他用了多久?<--- I am not sure. I received an email from him and he told me that his hair is growing again! I met him last Christmas and his new grown hair is about 5cm long. So I think he must have used it for a while. Let me ask him.

http://www.darphin.fr/

I have not tried it yet, but I am using the exfoliating complex now. I want to improve the condition of my scalp before using the other one.

• ypshan,

你是否在manning買 ? No, I am not living in Hong Kong. But you can buy the shampoo in Sasa($180) and some hair salons in Hong Kong.

你係咪買曬全買? No, I have only just started using its shampoo last week. I'd like to see if it is good before I spend more money on the brand. I don't use hair conditioner everyday, only once or twice a week. But I'll buy the another shampoo, meaning using two different shampoos on alternative days.

• Just to share, have you guys seen doctors about your hairloss? I think it'd help to see dermatologist (skin doctor) and see if your hairloss is caused by skin diseases. My doctors can't find a cause of my hairloss. I was really stressed out at work years ago, that was when I started to have thinning hair, but I didn'g care about it and it got worse.

I also had a blood test to see if there was anything that I am allergic to, but the reasult was inconclusive, except that I am allergic to dust! There is no way I can avoid dust, right? So I started to find out about hair products.

The chinese doctors have all said that it could be cured. But I don't spend enough time in Hong Kong to receive treatments (herbal tea and accupuncture). :( So, I am looking out for natural remedies.

• 我去過看西醫. ..佢話都好難生番..

中醫我冇去看.. 因為好貴..你地就好啦.. 在外國.. 應該多d tx

• 嘩.. 我上網問過. Rene Furterer Triphasic (Thining Hair16 支要 $1300 .. 好貴.. 你用了多久才有放... 16支, 係咪每日用一支AR ??

• 我一療程三個月﹐第一個月用一盒﹐一個禮拜用兩次﹐第二個月開始每個禮拜用一次。。。。一療程用兩盒(我買係一盒八支)。不過用完後我現在只係用 Complexe 5 同 Shampoo﹐因為D頭髮都已經好OK

個價錢都差唔多 ^_^

我諗你唔好跟我用Triphasic喇﹐你用RF80啦

• THS。。即係話你1300一個月 ??你係咪都係呢個價錢...

• yes yes

• a

• 用了二星期了, 但都好像冇改善... (pls see see)

而家d同事都笑我禿頭,, 我以前用隻真髮fibre都mask到... 同埋點解我d頭肉有紅紅地.. 發炎 ??

http://photos.yahoo.com/lsh19772007

• 其實你個情況好特別﹐真係唔知用產品有無太大幫助﹐都真係試下而已。人地笑咪笑﹐佢地第時老左一樣變成咁﹐我好唔明HK點解會有人咁唔尊重人。我用完產品後頭皮都係有D紅紅地﹐都唔知點解﹐但我就有新頭髮生出來。。。唔知你既情況會係點﹐如果你跟住產品程序﹐應該OK既﹐但都可能係你頭皮敏感﹐要自己睇情況﹐太嚴重就好停唔好再用。

禿頭一號﹐點解你唔諗下植髮呢﹖與其用咁多錢落未必有效既產品﹐倒不如植髮﹖

• 其實植髮係咪好貴.. 同埋剪頭髮時會被人發現嗎 ??

• 同埋你用了幾耐開始有effect ga ??今天開始用埋complex.. 不過shamploo 用了二星期

• 我唔知貴唔貴﹐但肯定好過用左好多錢都無結果。。。

見人D相都好真﹐應該唔會覺得你有植髮

我用左一個月就見到成果﹐但始終情況唔同﹐效果因人而異呀

Complexe係比你用其產品時令頭皮更吸收

• 我平時其實有食開當歸之類既保血中藥﹐你都應該食下

血氣好D﹐頭髮好D

• 順帶講埋﹐減肥既人唔好食當歸

• 仲未玩完?

• 禿頭一號, I really suggest you to see a Chinese doctor before you spend more money on hair products. seeing a Chinese doctor can find out about your body condition, and to see what kind of food you should avoid eating. After that, spend money on with the right food, shampoo, and so on. I think the most important thing is to stop more hair falling out, then try to achieve new growth. Do you think you'll look good with short hair style? Maybe cut your hair short first until your scalp and hair condition improved. Seeing Chinese doctor doesn't cost alot in Hong Kong.

Brushing your hair with wild pig's hair brush twice a day also help blood circulation.

• 咁有冇人有好的中醫推介/..因為香港太多了, 質素也很參差... 不知如何選..

綿綿 :

其實我想講, 我上次入院不是做手術, 而是我有大病, 需要高劑量類固醇, 所以禿髮更嚴重lo..

• 大病過後都要補架﹐補血和補抵抗力

就算唔係病或手術﹐女性都需要補血呢

我媽咪都識個中醫﹐係D闊太介紹﹐都幾有名氣因為多有錢人幫襯﹐不過應該幾貴﹐你要我幫你問下我媽咪

• 有幾貴 ?? 可否告訴我..THS

• yps禿頭一號,我又係叫yps,又係同樣有脫髮問題,但我仲嚴重過你,唉,我都好唔開心,而且因為咁可能就無男人鍾意自己,你而家買左個d產品用成點,ok嗎

• d.lab

where to buy wild pig's hair brush.. it is quite odd in hong kong .. i have no idea ar..

piggy,

serious than me ?? how do u face it ?? how do u treat it ??? i am hopeless too..

• 禿頭一號,

I don't really know, but I guess you can try shops that sells professional hair products. I only know there used to be one oposite Sogo in Causeway Bay, and another one along Wanchai Road. Let me ask my sister tonight and see if she knows where to find it.

• 我想織髮好吾好呢?有冇人比意見我