我已有左bb 6 weeks la, 預產期07年8月, 有冇人一樣呀?

• Hi

我都係呀 !!! 大家傾下, 我約5 weeks, 星期6 見婦科醫生, 取 confirmation letter, 你取左未?

• 我攞左la,琴日去左健康院驗升&尿, book 左睇私家1月10日, 會唔會太遲先照bb?

• 我都係呀!預產期是8月12日

• feifeiwong

你諗住幾時照bb呀?

• me too.

Have to check with the doctor about the due date.

As my ovulation is not normal. My last M is 11/2.

Do you start to have the pregnancy syndromes?

• count me in. my due date is 4/8 & now i'm in 8th week.

i was a bit worried before coz l had bleeding a few times last week & so stayed home for bed rest for 8 days. i'm now on chinese medication and feel better now. planning to have ultra sound again next friday.

which hospital do u have in mind?

• 醫生話咁快照唔到住,要下星期先照到,咁你呢

• pino,

我昨天開始見紅,都唔少,小便变粉紅色,去PWH睇急症,好彩個胎朗重係到,不過就咩都睇唔到。

今曰情况伊然,都好檐心,你睇邊個中E?

我諗緊聽日去c+睇,問下可唔可以打支針。

• mya,

It's worrying, isn't it?But I found that a lot of pregnants I know did experience different degree of bleedings and they turned out to have healthy and lovely babies. But you need to take bed rest!

Are your in your 7th week?

the chi doctor was recommended by a friend who has referred more than 10 women, He's in Yuen Long--黃志慧24768309 from 8:30am to 8pm. Is it too far from you?

So far, I only experienced a bit nausea but no other symptoms

• hi all:

我都係剛剛有咗.....預產期都係8月呀!

你地會係邊到生呀??

• 我想去廣華 but 又驚好多大陸人, & 在政府生每日只有幾個 hrs 探病時間有人陪, 驚自己一個人 handle 唔到bb。

其實在政府醫院生bb, 生完是否即時由自己take care? 生完後, 身體會唔會很弱, 冇能力自己take care?

• 我今曰睇咗吉叔,重此佢鬧咁遲先睇,應該一有咗就要食中葯。希望可以無事啦。

我都有諗過廣華,c+兩邊睇,到生應該会c+,其實c+重多大陸人,�p過公立D服務真係差好遠,D人手又唔夠。好多時有需要都無人埋。

m2m,如果你book咗廣華,share 點book。

• HI All,

I also have bleeding too. What else I can do to stop the bleeding? Because of bleeding, I already had 2 ultrasound scan to check whether everything is fine. For the results of ultrasound scan, they were all confirmed that i am fine.

Should I go to see 中醫?

• hi, AY,

how many weeks of your pregnancy?

after consuming the first dose of the Chinese medicine, the bleeding is reduced in my case.

You may consult 吉叔,

BTW, have you seen the fetal pole in your scan?

• Mya,

thanks mya. after speaking to my hubby, he said that i should wait & see now. I have seen the fetal pole & heart beat too. Now I am wk 6 now.

By the way, was the chinese medicine very bitter?

I have nausea, but not pretty serious. But I read the magazine that wk 7 will be more serious..

• AY,

that's great to have both fetal pole and heart beat seen in wk 6.

So, you don't have to worry. The baby should be very healthy.

In my last scan in PWH, the fetal pole can't be seen yet. I hope it's because my fertilization is much late (probably in early of Dec).

• Mya,

I hope so. The ultrasound can't find anything abnormal. But I still don't know why I have bleeding. My bleeding is dark brownish. What about you? How serious you have? I just use 1 護墊 each day

• mya

以下資料是由 bk sister幫忙知道的。

我係家樂商場果面向廣華醫院方向行,大約1分鐘就係----> 徐展堂樓, 4/F.

我今朝9am 到, 取了1號籌,填曬form 比番佢,等左大約20MINS, 佢就比左張覆疹紙我,

我帶左老公ID copy,佢無話要, 我帶了自己ID同Confirmation letter 正本。

• Thanks. m2m.

AY, don't worry about the browish secretion. It will stop soon. I meet a woman at PWH that she has period at last 2 months but she doesn't know she was pregnant for 12 wks already. The baby is very healthy.

My situation is much serious. It is fresh blood and have to change several panty liner per day. but, it's better after consumption of the chinese medicine. Only the browish secretion.

• Thanks, mya.

it seems that your situation is more serious than mine. Hey, I found that after I had 花膠煲進雞湯, the bleeding was less.

I heard that 紅棗水+生薑+紅糖 is good too. Did you try it?

• hi, AY,

Maybe, your browish bleeding is the implantation bleeding. It's normal.

Why you woke up so early? Or, you are not in HK? And have you stayed at home for the bed rest?

For the ginger soup, I dare not to try because I'm "hot" base. I also eat some 花膠 recently. Hope it works.

• 打中文啦..............睇唔明呀....................

• Mya,

Yes, I am not in HK. I am living in Sydney, Australia, which is 3 hrs advance than HK. I am at work now, so not in bed rest. I saw my GP yesterday that she said to me that I could go back to work.

But today, I have a little bit uncomfortable for my tummy and a the bleeding is so dark colour...... So I am not sure whether I should go to see Chinese doctor for advice.

• AY,

Sydney 有冇好中医?如果有安下胎都好,唔駛太擔心,千其唔好食阿膠,我個中医話而家d阿膠唔純,唔可以止血,反而刺激血液隨環。

西医会覺得bleeding is Ok. 如果其他正常。中医就可以條理到。

Don't worry. Relax and BB will grow ar.

• Yes, Sydney 有中医, but i dont know who are good one. I am planning to go to Chinatown one which my sister-in-law went before for women's health checking.

食阿膠= 花膠?

Also i wanted to ask all of you. Did you all tell everyone in your family that you are pregnant yet?

I told my parents last week and my hubby told his parents & his brother this week. But for the my friends & work colleagues, I want to wait until 3 mths.

• hi, AY,

睇咗中医未?阿膠唔係花膠,阿膠係驢皮提煉。

我都講咗比d好朋支同屋企人知,唔知係咪咁小氣呢。

你今曰好d未?我琴曰唔知點解又見紅。

• Mya,

Good morning!

I went to see 中医 yesterday after work. Mm, I don't think he is good. He told me to have 24-hrs bed rest, not to carry heavy stuff, not to have 辣嘢 & wine.

But those stuff i already knew. He didn't say why I have bleeding too. But he asked me to have 阿膠煲雞湯. But your 中医 said not to have it. So I am not sure whether I should have it la???

• AY,

My doctor said it is the old saying that 阿膠 can stop bleeding. But, nowadays, 阿膠 is not pure and contains other Chinese medicine like 當歸 which simulate the blood circulation. And I do agree that dare not to take it. I read some press that the Chinese use other animals skin to make 阿膠.

I do think if the embry is normal. Maybe, the hormone level is not good so that it keeps bleeding. But, you already have the syndomes of the pregnancy. Your hormone level won't be low. Don't worry. Just keep checking the baby is healthy.

• I am staying at home for bed rest but I'm really can't stand to lay down for the whole day.

Actually, this is my second time of pregnancy. Same thing happened in last time that I have bleeding in wk 6 and confirmed it was empty sac is wk 8. So, I really very worry same thing will happen.

• Mya,

Did you have blood test? Last wk, I already had my blood test to find out my hormone level. My blood test showed that I had the correct amount of pregrnancy hormone.

Agree that it is boring to stay at bed rest for whole day. So are you half lay down on bed now? Last wk, I was staying at home for 3 days. I didn't stay at bed for whole day. I was half laying down on the bed while I was surfing on the laptop. Or you can watch DVD on your laptop.

• Mya,

Take care! Don't worry too much! My Chinese doctor said that I was too nervous! My mum said to me that I should be more relaxed & take it easy. Well, it is easy to say than to do it. Right! But just keep calm. As long as we can pass through to 12 weeks, then it should be fine.

• AY,

My friends and the doctor said it should be lay down completely, half can't help. But I ddn't think so. I think it is important to take rest. laying or sitting is same.

I haven't check for the blood. I think it is not common in HK. Even my last pregnacy, no blood test was done. I will wait till Dec 30 to have another scan. As I think it is too early to check, I'm afraid nothing will be seen again.

Do you think there's radiation from the lab top? Even though I put it on my leg while surfing, I do worry there're some radiation and affect the baby.

• Mya,

Aiya, you should not be so naughty la! You should lay down completely. I know that it is boring but it may help!!

In here, I had urine test, blood test & 2 ultrasound scan. Probably in here, the GP can perform blood test which they won't refer to us to the lab to do the test. But if you request, can they do the test for you? You know the blood test can find out a lot of things such as iron level, hormone, rubella immunity (德國麻疹免疫抗體化驗), etc etc.

I think the radiation from the laptop won't harm for your body. But dont surf too long. Take some rest!! :)

• AY,

How are you today?

Have the dark brown secretion stopped?

• dear all, i would like to share my experience to you guys.

When you are bleeding while pregant, please see the doctor immediately and consult their professional advice rather than guessing by your own. I would suggest you to see the private doctor. For my case, i did pregent for 5 weeks few months ago and thought i was healthy and carrying the baby in good condidtion. One day, it was suddenlty bleeding. The first day, it was a very little blood (in dark brown colour) i went to the emgerency room at Hospital. They ask me to rest at home for 3 days. the second day, it was bleeding more and was getting worse on the third day. THen, i went to the emergency room again (they seem have no advice to me but it was bleeding a lot (like M). I feel very scare and helpless. THen, i went to the private to see the doctor. At least, i get a comfort from them and they give me some pills and inject something to my body. However, on the same day, i did 流產. Some of my friends say it is common to hv bleeding during pregency. Per our opinion, it should depends on your body and the baby condition. If the baby is not healthy, it can't grow. Even if we give birth to the unheathly or problem baby, i don't think it is good to both of you. Well hope you guys could have relax and be nature to see and accept things. GOOD LUCK

• Hi everybody,

My due date is Aug 8. This is my second child (well, my first daughter is just 11 month old!!!!)

I came from Canada but I am currently in Hong Kong to visit relatives (to bring my daughter to see relatives but well.. I am pregnant again). I have registered with Tsan Yuk in HK island for Prenatal checkups before I leave for canada in March.

Nice meeting you all!!

• Thanks Joee,

Agree that the public hospital doesn't help.

gowgowgow,

Welcome. So you are in 10wks pregnancy?

• 我已有左bb 6 weeks la, 預產期07年8月, 有冇人一樣呀?

=>Me Too !

• AY,

How are you?

• 好開心,上星期六終於照到亞b的心跳,嗰種感覺好開心同好感動,好得意,感覺好奇妙,之後每日都摸到佢既心跳,你地有無同感呀

• 我都剛剛check到有咗6 weeks, 很緊張, 因為係第一次懷孕, 重係38歲高齡. 時時都驚自己carry得唔好, 我暫時都無任何害喜的跡像, 並唔算好眼訓, 有時覺得個肚的感覺怪怪地. 請問係唔係正常? 1月9日會再去醫生到check, 到時係8 weeks, 醫生話會照到bb心跳.

• feifeiwong,

我今日都照到阿B心跳,好開心,總算可以放心一D,因為我兩星期以來都見紅見啡,本來好depress,而家都算有D comfort。

LoLo,

welcome ar,無害喜可能未開始,又或者BB錫你啦。

• mya,

我都係一樣早前見紅,照到心跳之後就放鬆咗,不過好辛苦,日日都作嘔,又無胃口食嘢,又累又成日都好想喊,不過摸到bb心跳後就好好多啦

• 我今日 7 weeks, 約左在 9 weeks 見醫生, 幾多 week 可以自己聽到心跳聲, 你地怎樣聽到的 (在家)? 想自己試下先。

• feifeiwong,

你依家幾多個week呀? 照到bb心跳的心情一定很開心, 很滿足 ..... 我都很想快D感受下你哋的開心, 真係很心急 .....

• 我而家7weeks,好得意o家,你會睇到佢跳吓跳吓咁,你都好快可以感受到

• mya,

暫時聽唔到,但摸到佢好微弱的心跳

• I heard through the doctor's Ultrasonic machine.

I think I am in 6 wk but 8wk from last M (11/2).

As I have the ovaluation very late. I believe I have the conception on 12/3.

• Thanks Ladies. I look forward to my next doctor appointment on 9th Jan. Cheers ....