一問... 原來我老公都係咁 (但以前未試過 ) .

跟住我地估會唔會係之前食左 " 竹炭麵包 " ??

但到第 2 - 3 日 ... 我老公話佢已經回復正常 .
    但我到今日 (第二次大便) , 都是黑色的 !

有無人食過呢隻 bread 後有同樣既事 ????????

• All黑屎可能係胃出血喎!

• 咁啱 2 個一齊出血 ?

胃出血應該會痛架喎 @.@

• Did you take any vitamins and mineral tablets? Those will cause black faeces too.

• 成世人試過 2 次囉 ..

第一次係腸炎...e生開左葯我食... 食完就 all 黑屎 ... 打比佢問... 佢話係正常 ... 因為果 d 係之前消化唔到既食物 .

第二次就係今次... 因為食完 d 竹炭包 ... all 黑屎 .

我係 internet 睇過話 ... 食過 d ' activated charcoal ' 會 all 黑屎 .

我再 research 過 ... 果隻包係有隻叫 " 活性炭 " (charcoal that has been burned at 1000 度 ) 係入面 .

而 " 活性炭 " = ' activated charcoal '

所以我估係因為食左呢隻包而會 all 黑屎 !

• 食咗幾多日呢d包? 如果繼續柯黑糞便真係似胃出血喎.

• mon. replied @ 2008-11-10 11:27 pm

咁啱 2 個一齊出血 ?

胃出血應該會痛架喎 @.@

====================

唔係一定痛....我husband試過兩次都唔痛,但就好暈

-

-

-

-

食完 d 竹炭包 ...

====================

隻麵包係邊度買,有冇信心保證好?冇信心就唔好亂食,食左染料就唔抵...

• 竹炭 will make your 'big big' black color.

There are charcoal pills which has the same effect.

Why dont you ask your doctor. I dont think doctors are free enough to read your post at she dot com.

• 我食左 2 日呢隻包... 我比我老公食多 3 倍有多 !!

因為佢唔係好鐘意食野... so only 試吓 ...

但我好 " 胃食 " ... 差不多食哂成條 .... 但好彩佢太難食無食哂。。。個樣已經衰。。。食落仲好似 ' chiu ' 緊鞋低咁 >m<

我平時無 all 黑屎都成日暈... 作嘔咁 ... 可能個胃本身都有 d 問題 ~~

呢重包唔係好多地方有得買。

但呢間就用 "竹炭包" 做招牌 !

行入去。。。 90% of 包都係黑色既。。。

其實我今日大大已經回復正常 ... no black color (T O U C H W O O D)

So I think I'm fine for now ~~

但如果你地見到有呢 d 包。。。都係唔好買黎食啦 .

無事都比佢嚇餐死 !!!

• 咁有冇試過黑屎加白尿? 溝出黎唔知會點

• 講開大大, 自從我食咗燕麥糠之後, d便便變得啡色偏橙色, 間唔中重因為太多兼有d硬而出血, 唔知係咪正常呢?

• If your 屎 and 尿溝得埋, 然後再變色, 你要睇醫生 !

• 咁燕麥糠本身係咩色 ?

• 燕麥糠本身米色夾少少黑色

• I heard the healthiest color is ' yellow ' .

If you have ' orange ' ones, 應該唔關燕麥糠事.

我發覺食左 carrots... d 屎就會 ' orange ' !

但我 d 屎大部份都係 ' green ' .... 鴨屎果隻 !

好少會係 ' yellow ' ...

so 唔知我正唔正常 ....

可能食得菜多 ?!!?!

• I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. kris krohn

• Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! kris krohn

• Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Lead generation

• Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. kris krohn

• The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Lead generation

• I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. kris krohn

• I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it Lead generation

• Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. kris krohn

• Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Lead generation

• Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Lead generation

• Superb Blog! I appreciate your time and work in putting together this content. I anticipate nothing less than excellent performance from you in the future. Please accept my sincere gratitude for creating such an invaluable resource as this website. Really appreciate you talking about this. Excellent resources! basketball stars

• Embark on a luxurious voyage with Highway Limo, the trailblazer in airport limo services in Boston MA. Our fleet of elegant limos coupled with professional chauffeurs ensures a seamless travel experience. Trust Highway Limo for punctuality, reliability, and unmatched style.