28M結束了一段關係,重新上路. 想找能溝通能互諒互愛的gf,有共同嗜好理想.

• 28M 上進, well educated, good and stable career. <br />165cm, 145lbs<br />Good fit body, ok looking, love sport (gym, jogging, swimming), movie, music. Love romance and excitement. Work hard play hard, enjoy every moment of the life. <br />Want to develop a stable and serious relationship, yet the relationship should be relax, comfortable to each other. <br /><br />Really want to meet pretty lady with attractive appearance, attractive character, elegant, yet can be sporty, can communicate.<br />最緊要係心地好. <br />可能大家都曾經有好多的過去, <br />但已經玩夠了厭倦了玩, <br />只想可以很真心的對一個人好, <br />發展一段可長久的關係.<br />可以have fun together,又可以計劃將來<br /><br />Please add my msn: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

• haha.. 唔通28歲的男仔, 已經冇乜市場? ;)

• hi

• 28 guy for your description. why could not got a good gf around you ?
    <br>thinking many gal love you

• 24Gal
    <br>
    <br>Hihi, wanna chat here or add me?
    <br>
    <br>sinotop
    <br>ehmm.... just broke up with gf for a month. Actually in this world, there are a lots of good guys/ gals that are single. Becoz of the working env, becoz of past experiences, becoz of not good partner... many many reasons... but anyway, i think always improving oneself is the way to have a better living, and attract better opposite sex ;)

• 不如係度傾下先

• yes, agreed, i also need to facial, mask everyweek.
    <br>that could keep outlook sharp & keep partner stay with me .