So sick of HK gals vs China gals threads, why don't we compare

• Hong Kong island girls vs Kowlooon girls vs N.T girls

• Most of the girls I met from she are from N.T. Wonder why?

• U find elegant city ladies in HK and Kln but

NT ladies like me just got SHXT under their feet

• So far I met 6 girls from she.

5 girls live in N.T.

1 girl lives in Kowloon

0 from HK island

• lonelydaisy,

You got me wrong. Most girls I met from NT have great personalities and are pretty. It's just funny that I did not meet even one girl who lives in HK island. I wonder how many girls in she.com actually live in HK island.

• Federic, hahaha, innovative idea to copmare HK girls within 3 regions.

Correct me if I am wrong, HK has 18 districts right? Instead of compare HK vs KLN vs NT gals... further narrow down to 18-districts gals characteristic comparison.

• Hong Kong island is the most expensive place to live and also where the most elite and rich people live. In a general sense HK island houses the rich and most educated people including girls so they are harder to get and smarter to be duped.

• Ah yes, forgot to mention - I had lived in all 3 districts - HK Is, Kln & NT - maybe I am a sample that embodies mixture of all regional characteristics? ^^

• CS, you are right XD

香港島:

中西區

東區

南區

灣仔

九龍:

九龍城

油尖旺

深水��

黃大仙

觀塘

新界:

大埔

屯門

元朗

北區

西貢

沙田

荃灣

葵青

離島

• 我係混血兒:

香港中西區 x 九龍東.

• then, i am 東區 x 東區.... ka ka ka

• LDaisy:

Then you are 混三地血!

• hahaha RC, then you are a pure blood!

• CS: Yap, exactly, pretty ^^

• haha only pure blood can claim the throne. So you are truely a Hong Kongnese. Now you have to pull the sword out from the stone to complete your destiny.

• i don't want to be "pure blood" >__<

mix are usually much more pretty :P

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-09-21 3:09 pm

haha only pure blood can claim the throne. So you are truely a Hong Kongnese. Now you have to pull the sword out from the stone to complete your destiny.

>> legend story ?? what's my destiny then ??

• Hey btw Federic, I haven't yet heard you got any gf from the Mainland.

Actually, how do you regard ladies in our motherland?

• 混三地血 - Thats pretty awesone having to be a Tri-lingual. Slightly different accent from different districts.

• So your theory is "Mix = pretty"... No wonder HK has so many pretty girls la! Most of them are mix blood. :-)

Barbie, what is your mixture? Heard you have some foreign blood.

• rc_hk - Excalibur, King Authur silly. haha

Freddy - not bad but not good enough. Complete and fill that Hong Kong island native void. Sorry I can't help cuz I'm away for the moment.

• Barbie: oh, yes, the accent is such a turn on.

I have Central-Western district accent, when I hear someone with CauswayBay accent, it is so sexy and cute!

• I think the thread master has hidden amidst this blood-mixing chaos.^^

• Cheer - you know the story must I have to hard sell myself again ?:)

• Why is there rare thread talked about HK man vs China man?

Is it demeaning for a HK lady to marry a China man? But I have heard there are some "great finds" in China.

• loneyly - Freddy's cambinet is helping him to prepare for a great speech. The greater one than..........I had a dream...........

Cheer - hm I wonder how cute and sexy sound like.

• King Authur, Knights of the Round Table ? a really old legend

• Barbie, 人離鄉貴,I'm sure you're a far more precious specimen of blood mixture

• Barbie: It's call "oppurtunity window" (比位你入)... If you feel like saying it, this window is the perfect opp. I don't see is as "self-promotion" if you wish to disclose your blood type.

My blood type is B, by the way.

• CS: hmmm, yes. Maybe a brilliant idea to marry mainland guys or guys fr elsewhere. Some Kong Nams here have small breast - 心胸狹窄 as they complained about HK ladies having small breasts

• LDaisy: I have heard of the opposite: 人離鄉賤, 物離鄉贵. Is mine wrong?

This term applies during "selling pig" era. So it is not relevant nowadays.

• LOL lonely- the only blood mixture I had I almost died at the hospital by mixing AB into my O from malpractice.

Cheer - that's because no one wants to be called Chinaman or Chink - or Geek .............

• LD: "they complained about HK ladies having small breasts"

The new Silicon Type IX is space age. The outcome is as natural as the real thing. What size do you dream of? I always think if I were to spend the money, I will max it out by choosing the largest for my size: 36D.

• CS: today it works the other way round. Well, I heard of no complaint about Hong Kong women in Norway. Actually, HK ladies there generally receive high regard as most of them work hard.

In HK, isn't it true that overseas returnees are more welcomed by employers?

• Trivia question:

Do you ever wonder why there are more Chinese(asian) women date a Gwailow than a Chinese man date a GwaiPor?

• out date la Cheer- Silicon Valley is not the the hype. Too painful procedure. In HK I heard you can fulfill your dream by taking monthly shots. My friend told me seeing quite a few celebs walking out from a renown gynecologist in Central. And I guess she overheard the nurses gossipping about it.

• pfft burning candles at both ends look whos talking now?

• Barbie: Oh poor. But you should count yourself lucky that u didn't have the horrible accident as that happened in Northern District Hospital a few days ago...

CS: Oh really. I don't think u're so small that u need an uplifting judging by your picture.. U're gorgeous enough, otherwise, you deplete all guys...

• CheerfulSweetie replied @ 2008-09-21 3:36 pm

Trivia question:

Do you ever wonder why there are more Chinese(asian) women date a Gwailow than a Chinese man date a GwaiPor?

A trick question ? anything to do with reproduction stereotype ?

• Gd qtn CS. Maybe Gweilos have big breast so they don't mind us having small ones.

------------------------

CheerfulSweetie replied @ 2008-09-21 3:36 pm

Trivia question:

• DT get you ass in here or I will tear off your fake skin. LOL.

It's different for me cuz its sunday tommorow.

• BB: really? I must be outdated. You seem to know the leads of plastic. Of all the ladies with silion I have seen, those are pretty fake. That's how I spot them. Tell me if the new technology makes them very natural and undetectable for sharp eyes like me.

LD: well, the picture is deceptive. Mine is just right. Not big and impressive lor. Not that I want to get a new pair. But if I have to spend thousands of dollars, I wouldn't want to get just a size slightly larger, right?

• pfft sunday is an excuse.... only you know your own patterns, what would i know?

ciao and ave a nice weekend

• Fready is a teaser. He gets his partners heated up and adrenaline pumping and than he leaves the scene of the crime.

That is torture in disguise - total sexual deviancy.

• My analogy of more Gwailow with an asian woman is because GL tend to be more expressive verbally. Those sweet tongue is something tradition shy(unexpressive) Chinese boys don't have.

So more of our sisters willing to go for a GL than a long face Chinese.

Vice versa: Chinese boys don't sweet talk so they are less likely to Gwailpor.

BB, I never have thought there is something to do with the guy's phsyical. Does it explain the Japanese girls love Black?

• CS - the procedure is the most natural. It just swells up the milk gland and heard there isn't much side effects. so its the real deal!

disclaimer - I haven't tried it and I find it a bit distasteful. Ethically I do oppose of surgical or medical enhancement of the human body unless you lose a limb or if you are badly disfigured. Otherwise being natural is my way.

• BB: There are people with very low self esteem because of their natural face/body.

If the procedure will help them gain confidence, why not?

Although I am scare of the risk of cases turn bad, coming out worse than before.

• Cheer - that expains it! In another word, GLs are more romantic. Remember Ghostman ? he is very charming in his ways. I don't know why put it brings pure pleasure just chatting with him on the net. But somehow I just couldn't fit in with GL in real life. We could be best friends but that spark just doesn't happen.

• BB: There are people with very low self esteem because of their natural face/body.

If the procedure will help them gain confidence, why not?

Although I am scare of the risk of cases turn bad, coming out worse than before.

• CS- my ethics have to do with the Creationist. Everything HE created is beautiful so we should respect the grand sculptor. Its hard I know to say something that is not so pretty, pretty. Just live with it.

irreversible I know - why take the chance ? I've seen some really bad face jobs. No not Michael Jackson