So sick of HK gals vs China gals threads, why don't we compare

• Hong Kong island girls vs Kowlooon girls vs N.T girls

• Most of the girls I met from she are from N.T. Wonder why?

• U find elegant city ladies in HK and Kln but
    <br>
    <br>NT ladies like me just got SHXT under their feet

• So far I met 6 girls from she.
    <br>
    <br>5 girls live in N.T.
    <br>1 girl lives in Kowloon
    <br>0 from HK island

• lonelydaisy,
    <br>
    <br>You got me wrong. Most girls I met from NT have great personalities and are pretty. It's just funny that I did not meet even one girl who lives in HK island. I wonder how many girls in she.com actually live in HK island.

• Federic, hahaha, innovative idea to copmare HK girls within 3 regions.
    <br>
    <br>Correct me if I am wrong, HK has 18 districts right? Instead of compare HK vs KLN vs NT gals... further narrow down to 18-districts gals characteristic comparison.
    <br>
    <br>

• Hong Kong island is the most expensive place to live and also where the most elite and rich people live. In a general sense HK island houses the rich and most educated people including girls so they are harder to get and smarter to be duped.

• Ah yes, forgot to mention - I had lived in all 3 districts - HK Is, Kln & NT - maybe I am a sample that embodies mixture of all regional characteristics? ^^

• CS, you are right XD
    <br>
    <br>香港島:
    <br>中西區
    <br>東區
    <br>南區
    <br>灣仔
    <br>
    <br>九龍:
    <br>九龍城
    <br>油尖旺
    <br>深水��
    <br>黃大仙
    <br>觀塘
    <br>
    <br>新界:
    <br>大埔
    <br>屯門
    <br>元朗
    <br>北區
    <br>西貢
    <br>沙田
    <br>荃灣
    <br>葵青
    <br>離島
    <br>
    <br>

• 我係混血兒:
    <br>香港中西區 x 九龍東.
    <br>
    <br>

• then, i am 東區 x 東區.... ka ka ka

• LDaisy:
    <br>Then you are 混三地血!
    <br>

• hahaha RC, then you are a pure blood!

• CS: Yap, exactly, pretty ^^

• haha only pure blood can claim the throne. So you are truely a Hong Kongnese. Now you have to pull the sword out from the stone to complete your destiny.

• i don't want to be "pure blood" >__<
    <br>
    <br>mix are usually much more pretty :P

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-09-21 3:09 pm
    <br>
    <br>haha only pure blood can claim the throne. So you are truely a Hong Kongnese. Now you have to pull the sword out from the stone to complete your destiny.
    <br>
    <br>>> legend story ?? what's my destiny then ??

• Hey btw Federic, I haven't yet heard you got any gf from the Mainland.
    <br>
    <br>Actually, how do you regard ladies in our motherland?

• 混三地血 - Thats pretty awesone having to be a Tri-lingual. Slightly different accent from different districts.

• So your theory is "Mix = pretty"... No wonder HK has so many pretty girls la! Most of them are mix blood. :-)
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Barbie, what is your mixture? Heard you have some foreign blood.

• rc_hk - Excalibur, King Authur silly. haha
    <br>
    <br>Freddy - not bad but not good enough. Complete and fill that Hong Kong island native void. Sorry I can't help cuz I'm away for the moment.
    <br>
    <br>

• Barbie: oh, yes, the accent is such a turn on.
    <br>
    <br>I have Central-Western district accent, when I hear someone with CauswayBay accent, it is so sexy and cute!
    <br>
    <br>

• I think the thread master has hidden amidst this blood-mixing chaos.^^

• Cheer - you know the story must I have to hard sell myself again ?:)

• Why is there rare thread talked about HK man vs China man?
    <br>
    <br>Is it demeaning for a HK lady to marry a China man? But I have heard there are some "great finds" in China.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• loneyly - Freddy's cambinet is helping him to prepare for a great speech. The greater one than..........I had a dream...........
    <br>
    <br>Cheer - hm I wonder how cute and sexy sound like.

• King Authur, Knights of the Round Table ? a really old legend

• Barbie, 人離鄉貴,I'm sure you're a far more precious specimen of blood mixture

• Barbie: It's call "oppurtunity window" (比位你入)... If you feel like saying it, this window is the perfect opp. I don't see is as "self-promotion" if you wish to disclose your blood type.
    <br>
    <br>My blood type is B, by the way.

• CS: hmmm, yes. Maybe a brilliant idea to marry mainland guys or guys fr elsewhere. Some Kong Nams here have small breast - 心胸狹窄 as they complained about HK ladies having small breasts

• LDaisy: I have heard of the opposite: 人離鄉賤, 物離鄉贵. Is mine wrong?
    <br>
    <br>This term applies during "selling pig" era. So it is not relevant nowadays.
    <br>
    <br>

• LOL lonely- the only blood mixture I had I almost died at the hospital by mixing AB into my O from malpractice.
    <br>
    <br>Cheer - that's because no one wants to be called Chinaman or Chink - or Geek .............

• LD: "they complained about HK ladies having small breasts"
    <br>
    <br>The new Silicon Type IX is space age. The outcome is as natural as the real thing. What size do you dream of? I always think if I were to spend the money, I will max it out by choosing the largest for my size: 36D.
    <br>
    <br>

• CS: today it works the other way round. Well, I heard of no complaint about Hong Kong women in Norway. Actually, HK ladies there generally receive high regard as most of them work hard.
    <br>
    <br>In HK, isn't it true that overseas returnees are more welcomed by employers?

• Trivia question:
    <br>
    <br>Do you ever wonder why there are more Chinese(asian) women date a Gwailow than a Chinese man date a GwaiPor?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• out date la Cheer- Silicon Valley is not the the hype. Too painful procedure. In HK I heard you can fulfill your dream by taking monthly shots. My friend told me seeing quite a few celebs walking out from a renown gynecologist in Central. And I guess she overheard the nurses gossipping about it.

• pfft burning candles at both ends look whos talking now?

• Barbie: Oh poor. But you should count yourself lucky that u didn't have the horrible accident as that happened in Northern District Hospital a few days ago...
    <br>
    <br>CS: Oh really. I don't think u're so small that u need an uplifting judging by your picture.. U're gorgeous enough, otherwise, you deplete all guys...

• CheerfulSweetie replied @ 2008-09-21 3:36 pm
    <br>
    <br>Trivia question:
    <br>
    <br>Do you ever wonder why there are more Chinese(asian) women date a Gwailow than a Chinese man date a GwaiPor?
    <br>
    <br>A trick question ? anything to do with reproduction stereotype ?

• Gd qtn CS. Maybe Gweilos have big breast so they don't mind us having small ones.
    <br>
    <br>------------------------
    <br>CheerfulSweetie replied @ 2008-09-21 3:36 pm
    <br>
    <br>Trivia question:
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• DT get you ass in here or I will tear off your fake skin. LOL.
    <br>
    <br>It's different for me cuz its sunday tommorow.

• BB: really? I must be outdated. You seem to know the leads of plastic. Of all the ladies with silion I have seen, those are pretty fake. That's how I spot them. Tell me if the new technology makes them very natural and undetectable for sharp eyes like me.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>LD: well, the picture is deceptive. Mine is just right. Not big and impressive lor. Not that I want to get a new pair. But if I have to spend thousands of dollars, I wouldn't want to get just a size slightly larger, right?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• pfft sunday is an excuse.... only you know your own patterns, what would i know?
    <br>
    <br>ciao and ave a nice weekend

• Fready is a teaser. He gets his partners heated up and adrenaline pumping and than he leaves the scene of the crime.
    <br>
    <br>That is torture in disguise - total sexual deviancy.

• My analogy of more Gwailow with an asian woman is because GL tend to be more expressive verbally. Those sweet tongue is something tradition shy(unexpressive) Chinese boys don't have.
    <br>
    <br>So more of our sisters willing to go for a GL than a long face Chinese.
    <br>
    <br>Vice versa: Chinese boys don't sweet talk so they are less likely to Gwailpor.
    <br>
    <br>BB, I never have thought there is something to do with the guy's phsyical. Does it explain the Japanese girls love Black?
    <br>
    <br>

• CS - the procedure is the most natural. It just swells up the milk gland and heard there isn't much side effects. so its the real deal!
    <br>
    <br>disclaimer - I haven't tried it and I find it a bit distasteful. Ethically I do oppose of surgical or medical enhancement of the human body unless you lose a limb or if you are badly disfigured. Otherwise being natural is my way.
    <br>
    <br>

• BB: There are people with very low self esteem because of their natural face/body.
    <br>
    <br>If the procedure will help them gain confidence, why not?
    <br>
    <br>Although I am scare of the risk of cases turn bad, coming out worse than before.

• Cheer - that expains it! In another word, GLs are more romantic. Remember Ghostman ? he is very charming in his ways. I don't know why put it brings pure pleasure just chatting with him on the net. But somehow I just couldn't fit in with GL in real life. We could be best friends but that spark just doesn't happen.

• BB: There are people with very low self esteem because of their natural face/body.
    <br>
    <br>If the procedure will help them gain confidence, why not?
    <br>
    <br>Although I am scare of the risk of cases turn bad, coming out worse than before.

• CS- my ethics have to do with the Creationist. Everything HE created is beautiful so we should respect the grand sculptor. Its hard I know to say something that is not so pretty, pretty. Just live with it.
    <br>
    <br>irreversible I know - why take the chance ? I've seen some really bad face jobs. No not Michael Jackson