Any sexy wanna join me for dinner and/or happy hour at the coming Friday's night???

• A 30+ gentleman is looking for a partner to enjoy a nice dinner in the weekend. Nothing other than dining, drinking and sharing is expected at this stage unless the chemisty works. Age 25 + preferred. Interested parties please drop me a few lines here, or contact me by MSN: [email protected]

Kindly note that NO TRADE is expected. Thank you.

• And, it is supposed that I am the one taking care the bill...... right?

• hi there, can you tell me more about yourself? what do you do? and where do you wanna hang out?

• carol replied @ 2008-04-16 2:25 pm

hi there, can you tell me more about yourself? what do you do? and where do you wanna hang out?

---------------------------------

Afternoon, and thanks for ur interest.

Well, I am working in a MNC as a management. And, for the dinner, maybe SOHO or some speakeasies.....

• nice to meet you...

for MNC are you referring to Multinational corporation? If so, that's impressing~

I'm 24 going on 25 (if that's ok). I'm in the office now so cant talk to you in msn... i'm normally tied up during weekends, so maybe we can pop out for a drink in central on weekdays

• Hi Hachez

What kind of food you like?

• carol replied @ 2008-04-16 2:54 pm

nice to meet you...

for MNC are you referring to Multinational corporation? If so, that's impressing~

I'm 24 going on 25 (if that's ok). I'm in the office now so cant talk to you in msn... i'm normally tied up during weekends, so maybe we can pop out for a drink in central on weekdays

----------------------------

Hm......that's just a preference but not a must. Actually, all are welcome if they are mature.

It's still alright in weekdays, if I was not occupied. Sometimes I have to work till 10 or 11.

• u just want an accompany?

• Joey replied @ 2008-04-16 3:01 pm

Hi Hachez

What kind of food you like?

------------------------------

Any cuisine......

Even I don't mind to visit the old food stall around the corner.

My only concern is the taste of the food, and the matching between the food and the atmosphere.

• miki replied @ 2008-04-16 3:08 pm

u just want an accompany?

-----------------------

An accompany for dinner and a drink is expected....... unless both of my dinner mate and I think that the chemistry works.

A bit strange in sex board, right?

• On a typical day I'm off by 7pm, a day or two during a week gotta I'll be in a bar with my colleagues seeing clients... other than that I'm a freeman.

I'm open-minded and always wanna meet people from different areas

Don't wanna say too much here, i'll drop you an email...

• carol replied @ 2008-04-16 3:20 pm

On a typical day I'm off by 7pm, a day or two during a week gotta I'll be in a bar with my colleagues seeing clients... other than that I'm a freeman.

I'm open-minded and always wanna meet people from different areas

Don't wanna say too much here, i'll drop you an email...

-------------------------------------------

It's cool. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

• Hachez

May I know how tall are you?

• Joey replied @ 2008-04-16 3:27 pm

Hachez

May I know how tall are you?

-----------------------------------------

Around 5ft10.

While looking for my dinner mate, the appearance is not as important as the intelligence. I am not expecting to meet a model-like beauty but a gal to share some interesting topic and wine, if she is capable.

Joey, kindly accept my apology and it seems that a bit unsafe about disclosing much about myself in the thread. Of course, if you are interested in getting more personal information, you are always welcome to drop me a line by e-mail.

• Hachez

Have you met any girls on this site before?

Are you single?

• If anyone just wanna chit chat and kill your boring, you are also welcome to drop a few lines here. There's no sexual discrimination at all in this thread.

• Morning ladies!