Hey...really want to quit everything go aboard to get new life....,you want..?

• Hey...really want to quit everything go aboard to get new life....,you want..?

• may be thats silly...thinking...??!!

• Sometime a fresh start is what we need to "restart" our lives....

Also, it can be very exciting....

• hi lililulu, is it something happen in your life and feel stressful?

• I got a thread call" quit Hong Kong Quit" in "travel" page, you are welcomed to join the thread!

• Hi, 56,sillythink :

yes..lots of shoulder and worries...it may just as your name ~ sillythink ...

• we can have a dream on tonight...三千萬..come on gals/guys...try to get your luck..

• really wanna go somewhere alone and start my new life there since everything is fuuk up in hk ~"~

btw,i rather buy a 叉燒飯 than the lotterys T^T

• Lighten up Knight D....

Life is fuuked up everywhere.... the challenge is to find your way of life in this huge pile of shxt, and when you do, its the best feeling in the world....

• Knight D

could you give up and recklessly run away to aboard ? I can, if my dream come truth tonght...no money no talk, right...kaka...

• why u want to quit everything?

• Lighten up Knight D....

Life is fuuked up everywhere.... the challenge is to find your way of life in this huge pile of shxt, and when you do, its the best feeling in the world....

--------------------------

thz a lot 56...... juz kinda 呻下.....but really wanna get some change....

• Knight D

could you give up and recklessly run away to aboard ? I can, if my dream come truth tonght...no money no talk, right...kaka...

--------------------------

kaka..actually i got bounded.....nth diff even if i were rich enough to runaway ................wish u luck.....and remember share me half of it.........

• i want i want i want!

• Hi Ray, you want run away too...?

knight D, good luck good luck same you ....

ling : you want too to runaway ...? why ?

++++

Just want to travel extensively to escape from boredom. If you were 1+ thats be easy to run as less of shoulder and worry.

• knight D....

No worries mate... everybody need to vent from time to time.... its hard to find what you want in life and sometimes until you do... everything else will seems boring.... i am all for going for a change but not everyone has the courage to leave things behind for the sake of a new start.....

• 56 = 56...?!

for fun. So we have different range of about worrying. As the said if

you are 56 then all your things are going well and stable and smoothly,right, just a guess.

• lililulu....

I am always happy, and thankful, for what I have. If you live an unhappy life, or a life you dont like, you only have two choices:

1. Accept it and move on

2. Or do something about it

I actually made a quite "big" change in my life but I am happy that I did as I have opened a whole new door for myself and my career. So, yes, even at an early stage, my "new" life is going pretty well so far....

How about you?? tell me more about yourself and what do you really seek in life...?

• just want to leave..just want to stay anywhere out HKG...

try to get a work try to get marry try to turn a new life then to dieeeee......may be take a short trips to china to have a break thats good plan in fact...kekeke...

• I really want to drop everything here and start a new life in hk...I'm so sick of everything here.

• fine. whatever you find here have lots of interest things interest ppls for you to behind then stay better than runaway. its sure no lie...for me..there still have lots 蟹 貨 ...when 到 家 鄉 ah)))...so bad..how come !! haha...how about you ?