my relationship problem..pls give me some comment....

• Got a boyfriend on Jan 1st. was living together for the past month because my parents is not home... but now my parents came back.. wanted to rent a house outside.. but because he still have  no savings so if we really rent a house outside , "I" will be the one who will pay for the rent...MY QUESTIONS IS  DOES  it worth ??
    If I pay the rent,, it will be about 1/2 of my salary... I don't mind to give out,, but I don't get much returns,,, just like no one can ever be with me on weekends and on public holidays cause he needs to work, so oour only time that can see each other is through morning & night.... 

Is this the only way to keep the relationship ??? My age is 26 (planning to get marry too)

Pls tell me wht i should do.

• u mean u got a bf on Jan 1st and planning to get marry now/this year?

• definitly not!

if love only exist inside a "house", that's not love.

• Yes.. wanted to get marry.. but need to save before getting marry..

• i do agree with you about the inside the "house", but what can I do. i work weekdays.. he work 6 days a week and only get weekdays off...

So our only time that can talk is night. or through phone....

I thought living together maybe is a good idea.... ?

but 值得吗 ???

• i do agree with you about the inside the "house", but what can I do. i work weekdays.. he work 6 days a week and only get weekdays off...

So our only time that can talk is night. or through phone....

I thought living together maybe is a good idea.... ?

but 值得吗 ???

• needn't hurry for living together ar.

why don't you two save some money first

• your bf not even have money to rent a flat, how can u plan the marriage???????

money is everything, he need to feeds u, feed the kids after married, plus all other $$ for living.

• Jan ? Now is Mar only, if you can plan to live together with him even plan to marry SO QUICK, what makes you think money is an issue....? or you suddenly 'wake up' ? I don't think so...

• and you keep asking others 值得吗?? who cares, we dun have to live with him and we dun have to pay the rent, you the the only one should know.

• How come he does not need to pay part of the rent? He is working to earn money too.

• Yes, i totally agree with you. Taht's why i am struggling..

If we rent a flat now. I will be paying the rent for sure.

So hopeing to save together while living together..

but money is really tight for him.. as he needs to pay for his family and debt..

I know money is important. but what can we do. ??

• i dun see u 2 can get marry in 10 years time, no money no talk.

• So I shouldn't waste the money ? the reason i ask if its 值得吗 is because living with him is the only way that can keep our relationship....

• Is living together the most priority in your relationship?

If you don't live together, what will be your relationship?

• haha.. yeah i do agree. no money no talk....

so does that mean no love no money ?

Does that also means that the poors will never get marriage ?

• I think its because that we don;'t have much time seeing each other. so I think living together is the only way for us to keep our relationship and to have better understanding of each other.

• it doesn't mean the poor will never get married.

just because u are here to MOAN, so we can tell u put the money on top of your BF.

what do u know about marriage anyway?? u know the meaning ma??

• but please turn me down,, I need ur support to turn down my action... pls pls...

• rosey, wanna chat msn? [email protected]

• is the money you spent worth the happiness?

you are the only one can answer the q

• 甘不肯付出, 一d 責任心 的仔你都要牙...

• people can't even type chinese.....

• yes i do.. actually.... my first relationship was 7 years, and then broke up. and then had few short term relationship.. and now. till this one.. I just thought that I dun have that much time to wait.. just want to get marry and build up the family. Thats wht i always thought... But dun know why, when its time for me to come to serious relationship, i choose a guy that can't afford living.. I guess I am the unluckiest one.. 'GOD" pls wake me up and guid me.

• yes i do.. actually.... my first relationship was 7 years, and then broke up. and then had few short term relationship.. and now. till this one.. I just thought that I dun have that much time to wait.. just want to get marry and build up the family. Thats wht i always thought... But dun know why, when its time for me to come to serious relationship, i choose a guy that can't afford living.. I guess I am the unluckiest one.. 'GOD" pls wake me up and guid me.

• I am at work and have no msn here. will add u tonight when i got home..

• guide your mind and look for some reliable one

• BINGO.. that's the question I am having..

• he ng hai dun want to give out.. but he dun just can't/././

he gave 70% of his salary to his family.... 20% for living.. and the other 10% for loans.

How ?

• is the money you spent worth the happiness?

you are the only one can answer the q

BINGO.. that's the question I am having..

• mostly likely you haven't experienced ture happiness

• Just wait more time ... til he has more money ... no need to hurry!

You know, it's not easy for two to live together. There will be lots of conflict becoz of different living habbits. Why don't you just spend more time to observe and see whether he is really your Mr. Right first before living together?

You two can communicate by phones every night, right? Understanding and communication are by ears, mouths and most importantly by heart but not necessary by eyes and hands.

• Yeah.. we lived together on the month of Feb.. it was ok.. cause that makes us understand each other very much.....

....... but maybe you're right... wait till he got saving first...